Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

Do You Intend Starting Your Own Biz:let's Meet And Discuss. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Intend Starting Your Own Biz:let's Meet And Discuss. (3051 Views)

How To Start Your Own Biz And Become Your Own Boss With N15,000 / Truck Haulage Managers Pool. Share And Discuss Problems / Please Kindly Advice You Brother Whom Intend Starting Recharge Card Business. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Intend Starting Your Own Biz:let's Meet And Discuss. by bintudon(f): 12:07pm On Sep 04, 2014
Re: Do You Intend Starting Your Own Biz:let's Meet And Discuss. by ibangs(m): 1:14pm On Sep 04, 2014
bintudon: Yes can I have ur number? I have wristwatch for female, adult tablet, power bank and female dresses. My is 07031085295
I will whapapp you in a moment since I have yours here already.
Re: Do You Intend Starting Your Own Biz:let's Meet And Discuss. by ibangs(m): 1:14pm On Sep 04, 2014
bintudon: Yes can I have ur number? I have wristwatch for female, adult tablet, power bank and female dresses. My is 07031085295
I will contact you via whatapp in a moment since I have yours here already.
Re: Do You Intend Starting Your Own Biz:let's Meet And Discuss. by newacca: 2:16pm On Sep 04, 2014
baba11: I already had these...thanks!!
You are welcome. Could you please share the skills you have, maybe we could brainstorm which one of it you could turn into a business venture.
...and who knows? It may become the next big company in Nigeria. smiley
Keep calm and start-up.
Re: Do You Intend Starting Your Own Biz:let's Meet And Discuss. by Avalani(m): 3:09pm On Sep 04, 2014
ibangs: Yea! If you have products for adult I can market them for you. My target market is students(about 8,400) of a newly established higher institution in my area. Products like tablets, power bank, hair extension etc will be quite appreciated because those market is yet to be there. If you are serious and have substantial amount you can invest.

I can supply designer shoes from the US, both brand new and fairly used, mostly for females. Will you be able to market that?
Re: Do You Intend Starting Your Own Biz:let's Meet And Discuss. by jomek1(m): 4:35pm On Sep 04, 2014
calltonia2000: A New American Company Just Entered Nigeria and Distributors are Needed Nationwide.
What you will gain as a distributor. As a distributor you will earn from the product because the product will be given to you at a cheaper rate, you will be paid monthly, you will also receive CGV yearly, you are entitle to a brand new car and a house of if you reach the senior crown leader. Be the first to start it in your area with just N3200 you become a registered member.
is a network business you earn monthly and their supplement a superb for more information call 08039533879. be the first to start it in your AREA IS ONLY IN LAG AND ABJ NOW
what is the product of the company,what a they selling?
Re: Do You Intend Starting Your Own Biz:let's Meet And Discuss. by ibangs(m): 7:09pm On Sep 04, 2014
Avalani:

I can supply designer shoes from the US, both brand new and fairly used, mostly for females. Will you be able to market that?
Maybe sometime in future. My focus now is to satisfy their desperate needs on tablets, power bank, laptops, and Hair extension. I would love to have your contact if you wouldn't mine.
Re: Do You Intend Starting Your Own Biz:let's Meet And Discuss. by baba11(m): 8:22pm On Sep 04, 2014
newacca:
You are welcome. Could you please share the skills you have, maybe we could brainstorm which one of it you could turn into a business venture.
...and who knows? It may become the next big company in Nigeria. smiley
Keep calm and start-up.
....i intend starting my own farm..simply put,i want to be a farmer..do u want to help?
Re: Do You Intend Starting Your Own Biz:let's Meet And Discuss. by newacca: 8:56pm On Sep 04, 2014
baba11: ....i intend starting my own farm..simply put,i want to be a farmer..do u want to help?
Which area of farming do you wanna do? Though I don't have farming idea but I can only come up with a business model on how to make your farm a lucrative venture. Agribiz. smiley
Re: Do You Intend Starting Your Own Biz:let's Meet And Discuss. by otubujohn(m): 9:19pm On Sep 04, 2014
I am currently managing a oil supply company. But I want to invest my cash on tablets, wristwatches from alibaba. If I can get a minimum of 10 persons, we can actually pull resources together and import stuffs. Pls all interested persons should call me so that we can create a whatsapp group for the members 08067701917. Hoping to hear from you guys soon
Re: Do You Intend Starting Your Own Biz:let's Meet And Discuss. by baba11(m): 10:06pm On Sep 04, 2014
newacca:
Which area of farming do you wanna do? Though I don't have farming idea but I can only come up with a business model on how to make your farm a lucrative venture. Agribiz. smiley
yea,agribiz ...add me on bbm to know and further discussion...
Re: Do You Intend Starting Your Own Biz:let's Meet And Discuss. by bintudon(f): 10:17am On Sep 05, 2014
Alibaba? Is not as easy like u think

1 Like

Re: Do You Intend Starting Your Own Biz:let's Meet And Discuss. by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 05, 2014
bintudon: Alibaba? Is not as easy like u think
it'll pain me to watch people investing. without knowing the a-z of investment, i recommend you read,RICH DAD,POOR DAD BY ROBERT KIYOSAKI,THE RICHEST MAN IN BABYLON-DUNNO THE AUTHOR.My humble opinion.
thanks

1 Like

Re: Do You Intend Starting Your Own Biz:let's Meet And Discuss. by ibangs(m): 1:06pm On Sep 05, 2014
Shady98:
it'll pain me to watch people investing. without knowing the a-z of investment, i recommend you read,RICH DAD,POOR DAD BY ROBERT KIYOSAKI,THE RICHEST MAN IN BABYLON-DUNNO THE AUTHOR.My humble opinion.
thanks
Those books are eye opener especially Rich dad. Let me stop there. George Clason is the author of THE RICHEST MAN IN BABYLON.
Re: Do You Intend Starting Your Own Biz:let's Meet And Discuss. by maclatunji: 1:18pm On Sep 05, 2014
My own approach to business has been:

1. Identify what you are good at.

2. Start doing it for yourself.

3. Start looking for people that would pay for the service.

4. Take the small offers you get including paid employment but never leave your entrepreneurial mindset.

5. Collaborate with other people that believe in or have similar/compatible ideas with you.

6. Keep developing your better ideas.

7. Be dedicated and do not run away when the going gets tough or it looks like you will not succeed when your mates and those younger than you seem to be more successful.

8. Learn from your mistakes.

9. Keep doing the right things for your business even when they seem not to work.

10. Take advantage of any opportunities you get to deliver value.

11. Keep improving all the time.

If you follow these simple principles, you are likely to achieve some fine accomplishments, they might not be the exact things you want, but you will know you are on the right track. If God says you will achieve success quickly, you could start hitting the skies from No. 1. It is not the same for everybody.

7 Likes

Re: Do You Intend Starting Your Own Biz:let's Meet And Discuss. by newacca: 1:21pm On Sep 05, 2014
maclatunji: My own approach to business has been:

4. Take the small offers you get including paid employment but never leave your entrepreneurial mindset.

5. Collaborate with other people that believe in or have similar/compatible ideas with you.

7. Be dedicated and do not run away when the going gets tough or it looks like you will not succeed when your mates and those younger than you seem to be more successful.

9. Keep doing the right things for your business even when they seem not to work.

If you follow these simple principles, you are likely to achieve some fine accomplishments, they might not be the exact things you want, but you will know you are on the right track. If God says you will achieve success quickly, you could start hitting the skies from No. 1. It is not the same for everybody.
Great minds think alike. smiley
Re: Do You Intend Starting Your Own Biz:let's Meet And Discuss. by charony(m): 1:45pm On Sep 05, 2014
coolgeny1: i have my own biz. i deal on interior designing since there is no work after school. it is a promising work. all u need is get people yu suppy to. if you interested , you can join me.

Where's your location?
Re: Do You Intend Starting Your Own Biz:let's Meet And Discuss. by baba11(m): 8:27pm On Sep 05, 2014
ibangs: Those books are eye opener especially Rich dad. Let me stop there. George Calson is the author of RICHEST MAN IN BABYLON.
...rich dad, poor dad..what an inspirational book!!anybody that really wants to venture into entrepreneur must read it#amust
Re: Do You Intend Starting Your Own Biz:let's Meet And Discuss. by baba11(m): 8:30pm On Sep 05, 2014
maclatunji: My own approach to business has been:

..you have said it all,thanks! cool
Re: Do You Intend Starting Your Own Biz:let's Meet And Discuss. by koning: 9:22pm On Sep 05, 2014
Avalani:

I can help you market the shoes. We can work out the modalities. Drop your e-mail contact.
Re: Do You Intend Starting Your Own Biz:let's Meet And Discuss. by TRADELYN: 4:57pm On Sep 06, 2014
koning:

I can help you market the shoes. We can work out the modalities. Drop your e-mail contact.
Hi there,

We are looking for those who are already dealing on any type of feminine products.

Right now, we are managing a brand of feminine wash; this is needed by every lady/women. We will give you all the support you need to succeed. Trust me, the profits per unit is more than 50% and relatively affordable by all. Whoever is interested should email tradelyn@gmail.com.
Re: Do You Intend Starting Your Own Biz:let's Meet And Discuss. by TRADELYN: 5:09pm On Sep 06, 2014
Hi there,

We are looking for those who are already dealing on any type of feminine products.

Right now, we are managing a brand of feminine wash; this is needed by every lady/women. We will give you all the supports you need to succeed. Trust me, the profit per unit is from 50% and relatively affordable by all. Whoever is interested should email tradelyn@gmail.com.
Re: Do You Intend Starting Your Own Biz:let's Meet And Discuss. by jamalee: 9:41pm On Sep 06, 2014
Good evening every Nairalanders on this thread. Baba11, I'm sorry for not have been following you on this thread: it was due to the megabytes I didn't have on my phone. Now, I'm back again... The main point on this thread is to be an Entrepreneur, right? You can be an Entrepreneur if you have the following criteria; without these criteria, just forget to be an Entrepreneur. The criteria are 1. Have a good mindset to be an Entrepreneur 2. Have a sales skills 3. Know the best avenue(s) to advertise your products or services in order to generate much profits for your business 4. Know how to raise capital to start a business 5. Know how to retain your existing Customers and how to make them happy. By having all these five criteria, you are good to go. I want you to know one fact that business is not learnt in School: it is learnt on the Street. If you want to confirm my fact, just ask any Student of Business Administration of any Tertiary School about how to start a business: what you will get as an answer will not be useful in the business world because the Lecturers and Professors that are teaching them business are not Business Owners. They don't know how to start a business from scratch, grow a business, let the business stand test of time. They just based on theory, read textbooks and lecture the Students in the Lecture Room/Theatre/Hall for about one or two hours twice in a month. Tell me, would these Students know anything about business? Even in the Business School, what they taught are not useful. If you want to be a successful Entrepreneur, learn from successful Entrepreneurs, learn from people that always take risks in business. Because if you don't take risks in business, you cannot be successful. Now let's look at some business ideas people have come across and the person should tell us the ins and outs of the business; I mean how to start the business, how to grow the business to become a giant Company in the future, the steps involved in starting the business. Please, the person should give us these information for free because there are many Nigerians outside there like me that are living and still living in poverty. Let's share business tips together on this thread so that people like me will be from poverty. Thanks a lot, we will be looking forward to see some business ideas with its info. I'm still with you on this thread. I'll come back by tomorrow...

1 Like

Re: Do You Intend Starting Your Own Biz:let's Meet And Discuss. by baba11(m): 5:26pm On Sep 08, 2014
jamalee: Good evening every Nairalanders on this thread. Baba11, I'm sorry for not have been following you on this thread: it was due to the megabytes I didn't have on my phone. Now, I'm back again... The main point on this thread is to be an Entrepreneur, right? You can be an Entrepreneur if you have the following criteria; without these criteria, just forget to be an Entrepreneur. The criteria are 1. Have a good mindset to be an Entrepreneur 2. Have a sales skills 3. Know the best avenue(s) to advertise your products or services in order to generate much profits for your business 4. Know how to raise capital to start a business 5. Know how to retain your existing Customers and how to make them happy. By having all these five criteria, you are good to go. I want you to know one fact that business is not learnt in School: it is learnt on the Street. If you want to confirm my fact, just ask any Student of Business Administration of any Tertiary School about how to start a business: what you will get as an answer will not be useful in the business world because the Lecturers and Professors that are teaching them business are not Business Owners. They don't know how to start a business from scratch, grow a business, let the business stand test of time. They just based on theory, read textbooks and lecture the Students in the Lecture Room/Theatre/Hall for about one or two hours twice in a month. Tell me, would these Students know anything about business? Even in the Business School, what they taught are not useful. If you want to be a successful Entrepreneur, learn from successful Entrepreneurs, learn from people that always take risks in business. Because if you don't take risks in business, you cannot be successful. Now let's look at some business ideas people have come across and the person should tell us the ins and outs of the business; I mean how to start the business, how to grow the business to become a giant Company in the future, the steps involved in starting the business. Please, the person should give us these information for free because there are many Nigerians outside there like me that are living and still living in poverty. Let's share business tips together on this thread so that people like me will be from poverty. Thanks a lot, we will be looking forward to see some business ideas with its info. I'm still with you on this thread. I'll come back by tomorrow...
Rightly said but government policy and support is also needed
Re: Do You Intend Starting Your Own Biz:let's Meet And Discuss. by jamalee: 9:39pm On Sep 08, 2014
baba11: Rightly said but government policy and support is also needed
It is also needed, though. But our Government is not ready to render any support. What do we do? What is the way out? What do we do for living? Because that is the main issue on ground. We have many successful Entrepreneurs in Nigeria that have no Government's support. How do these successful Entrepreneurs do it? How do they make way out? How do they solve business problems? Any successful Entrepreneur on Nairaland or on this thread should give us way out.
Re: Do You Intend Starting Your Own Biz:let's Meet And Discuss. by baba11(m): 7:12am On Sep 14, 2014
jamalee: It is also needed, though. But our Government is not ready to render any support. What do we do? What is the way out? What do we do for living? Because that is the main issue on ground. We have many successful Entrepreneurs in Nigeria that have no Government's support. How do these successful Entrepreneurs do it? How do they make way out? How do they solve business problems? Any successful Entrepreneur on Nairaland or on this thread should give us way out.
....I saw the thread u are following with Newacca..I think we are all on the same track to achieve our desired goals!!!
Re: Do You Intend Starting Your Own Biz:let's Meet And Discuss. by nuella7K(f): 8:16am On Sep 14, 2014
I have good news for US here, goldmine resources will turn your investment as low as 4k into millions. Here you will get your start up capital for your business with ease. We are working as team and most of US are already getting paid. It's a fund raising company that want to build more entrepreneurs, I encourage US to key In now. Visit www.goldmineresources.com. if you are interested you can email ella_mma@yahoo.com or join our facebook group Goldmine resources -the generation team. Don't miss out
Re: Do You Intend Starting Your Own Biz:let's Meet And Discuss. by Walexz02(m): 6:41pm On Nov 02, 2016
I am currently serving in sokoto state and at the same time training in welding and fabrication workshop. I started the training before graduating from school.
I studied agricultural engineering and plan on having my own workshop after service.
It's a dream i always pray that God bring to reality for me.

Picture below are some of our work

Re: Do You Intend Starting Your Own Biz:let's Meet And Discuss. by busar(m): 8:12pm On Nov 02, 2016
Nice work you got there dude

(1) (2) (Reply)

Customized Wristabnd Suppliers / Importers Lets See Your Collection / Earn Money(in Dollars) Just By Typing... Easy / UBA Shareholders Hail Performance, Higher Dividend Payout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.