Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

Help Me Get Out Of This Love Triangle - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me Get Out Of This Love Triangle (1121 Views)

The never ending crazy love triangle and How To avoid It. / Urgent Advise Needed (in A Love Triangle) / Ever Been In Love Triangle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Get Out Of This Love Triangle by Truth1011: 1:02pm On Aug 19, 2014
My close friend in a relationship with a girl. The relationship is less than a week old but the girl keeps telling me she is ready to dump him for me when I'm ready. She even said it to his face but my reply is always 'Papa is my friend'. The truth is that I like this girl and would have gone for her if not for my friend's feelings. Now, I'm looking for a way to get her and also save my friendship. Is there anybody who has been in this situation before? Any Advice?
Re: Help Me Get Out Of This Love Triangle by spyg1(m): 1:35pm On Aug 19, 2014
U r a betrayer!! My own friend did this to me. And i will never forgive him, i must revenge this to his daughter or wife.

As for you may another person collect your fiance
Re: Help Me Get Out Of This Love Triangle by Jamieb(m): 1:35pm On Aug 19, 2014
Truth1011: My close friend in a relationship with a girl. The relationship is less than a week old but the girl keeps telling me she is ready to dump him for me when I'm ready. She even said it to his face but my reply is always 'Papa is my friend'. The truth is that I like this girl and would have gone for her if not for my friend's feelings. Now, I'm looking for a way to get her and also save my friendship. Is there anybody who has been in this situation before? Any Advice?
Judas iscariot is better than you..fool
Re: Help Me Get Out Of This Love Triangle by ammyluv2002(f): 1:47pm On Aug 19, 2014
Nawa for some guys o! *smh*
Re: Help Me Get Out Of This Love Triangle by Bunchersstab(m): 1:50pm On Aug 19, 2014
How do i get to ilupeju from Badagry

1 Like

Re: Help Me Get Out Of This Love Triangle by otalenu(m): 1:56pm On Aug 19, 2014
Wow, I can tell from your post that you're trying to play smart with your friend...YOU ARE A BAD FRIEND!

Sit down and think bro cos u ve got nothing up there.

Remember, a man off good values would eventually reap his reward, sooner or later.
Re: Help Me Get Out Of This Love Triangle by stano2(m): 2:49pm On Aug 19, 2014
Chai! Na ur type so many boys the use their last card travel village for send juju.
Re: Help Me Get Out Of This Love Triangle by moneyhungry(m): 3:16pm On Aug 19, 2014
You're obviously not good with 'love triangles',.. I advice that you drop it and join the 'players circle'.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Get Out Of This Love Triangle by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 19, 2014
spyg1: U r a betrayer!! My own friend did this to me. And i will never forgive him, i must revenge this to his daughter or wife.

Guy, let it go.

If you have ever lost someone you loved so dearly and was able to secure a better replacement later, you will discover that the best is always yet to come..

1 Like

Re: Help Me Get Out Of This Love Triangle by SpaceGoat: 3:29pm On Aug 19, 2014
farano stop deleting my thread !!! i dont want it. im married angry
Re: Help Me Get Out Of This Love Triangle by dre11(m): 6:59pm On Aug 19, 2014
Truth1011: My close friend in a relationship with a girl. The relationship is less than a week old but the girl keeps telling me she is ready to dump him for me when I'm ready. She even said it to his face but my reply is always 'Papa is my friend'. The truth is that I like this girl and would have gone for her if not for my friend's feelings. Now, I'm looking for a way to get her and also save my friendship. Is there anybody who has been in this situation before? Any Advice?

@the embolded...... i don't understand what ure passing across here.
Do u mean she said it when the three of u were around and that was ur reply.

U said the relationship that is not a week old and the girl want to opt outangry ... and u want to take his place.....
this is lust at work.... notin more btw the three of una
Re: Help Me Get Out Of This Love Triangle by spyg1(m): 6:43am On Aug 20, 2014
okparaugo:

Guy, let it go.

If you have ever lost someone you loved so dearly and was able to secure a better replacement later, you will discover that the best is always yet to come..
though i have a better one sha, but so painful
Re: Help Me Get Out Of This Love Triangle by udemzyudex(m): 7:03am On Aug 20, 2014
spyg1: U r a betrayer!! My own friend did this to me. And i will never forgive him, i must revenge this to his daughter or wife.

Lol..take am easy naa,no be him collect your gf.. grin grin

Op i'll advice you stop what you're about to do,there are many beautiful girls out there,
Go out and pick the one you like and leave your friends gf.

I think you should tell her to stop saying that instead of saying Papa is my friend
Re: Help Me Get Out Of This Love Triangle by udemzyudex(m): 7:05am On Aug 20, 2014
spyg1: though i have a better one sha, but so painful
It is always painful,yeah after all the investment..time,money,feelings etc.

thank God you have a better one now.
Re: Help Me Get Out Of This Love Triangle by spyg1(m): 7:06am On Aug 20, 2014
udemzyudex:
Lol..take am easy naa,no be him collect your gf.. grin grin

Op i'll advice you stop what you're about to do,there are many beautiful girls out there,
Go out and pick the one you like and leave your friends gf.

I think you should tell her to stop saying that instead of saying Papa is my friend
na do me i do U man no go vex
Re: Help Me Get Out Of This Love Triangle by Nobody: 7:10am On Aug 20, 2014
Op,u can't eat ur cake and have it bck,u av 2 let 1 go,and if u were to ask me the one to let go of,i will tell u the gurl....cos dat girl dat complete shedoit....*pat im on the back*take heart ehn....make d ryt choice.
Re: Help Me Get Out Of This Love Triangle by Jarchi(m): 7:17am On Aug 20, 2014
Just blaming him,the babe really doesn't like his friend,maybe she accepted his friend for one selfish reason or to avoid him being sad by saying "N0". He shud talk to his friend about it, if na me oooh I go tell the guy say make e chop werin e wan chop naw b4 anoda come collect am. #player
Next pls
Re: Help Me Get Out Of This Love Triangle by Tymax(m): 7:26am On Aug 20, 2014
OP, you can see that guys don't condone such betrayal. Kill the useless feelings you have for that chic once and for all.
Re: Help Me Get Out Of This Love Triangle by Nobody: 7:52am On Aug 20, 2014
SpaceGoat: farano stop deleting my thread !!! i dont want it. im married angry

You are not alone on this. My thread just dey disappear anyhow.

I tot it was Ebola attack.

Farano, I love you..
Re: Help Me Get Out Of This Love Triangle by Nobody: 7:54am On Aug 20, 2014
spyg1: though i have a better one sha, but so painful

Forgive him and forget it.

It works. The girl didn't deserve you..
Re: Help Me Get Out Of This Love Triangle by spyg1(m): 7:57am On Aug 20, 2014
okparaugo:

Forgive him and forget it.

It works. The girl didn't deserve you..
yap, i think so too.
Re: Help Me Get Out Of This Love Triangle by farano(f): 8:06am On Aug 20, 2014
okparaugo:

You are not alone on this. My thread just dey disappear anyhow.

I tot it was Ebola attack.

Farano, I love you..
Hey if you're having any problem, just mail the moderators ok?

(1) (Reply)

9 Signs You’re An Old-fashioned Gentleman In A Modbern World / The Issue Of Being Single!!! / 7 Sure Signs You Are The Girl On The Side

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.