Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

Drivers Licence - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Drivers Licence (1200 Views)

FRSC Reveals Real Cost Of Obtaining A Driver's Licence / A Thread On Obtaining The New F.R.S.C Drivers Licence. / Senate Slashes Number Plate Price To N8,400, Drivers’ Licence To N4,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drivers Licence by Triska: 1:29pm On Aug 19, 2014
Hello My Good People,

Please can someone use photocopy of his Drivers Licence to drive on Highways ?

Or its the original copy needed?
Re: Drivers Licence by Bossmd: 3:21pm On Aug 19, 2014
Triska:
Hello My Good People,

Please can someone use photocopy of his Drivers Licence to drive on Highways ?

Or its the original copy needed?

Lol......Bros you need Original driver's license whenever you are behind the wheel. FRSC go use u do scapegoat if dem catch u with photocopy oh
Re: Drivers Licence by fm7070: 8:26am On Aug 20, 2014
If it is the new drivers licence, you can use the photocopy. Preferably, coloured photocopy.
but make sure it is genuine because they can check it on their systems to verify whether it is genuine or not
Re: Drivers Licence by Triska: 3:38pm On Aug 20, 2014
fm7070: If it is the new drivers licence, you can use the photocopy. Preferably, coloured photocopy.
but make sure it is genuine because they can check it on their systems to verify whether it is genuine or not

The old one nko?
Re: Drivers Licence by Bossmd: 7:14am On Aug 26, 2014
fm7070: If it is the new drivers licence, you can use the photocopy. Preferably, coloured photocopy.

I heard something like dat....how will they check on the highway? So if they find out its not genuine what will happen?
Re: Drivers Licence by johnwell(m): 11:57pm On Aug 26, 2014
Bossmd:

I heard something like dat....how will they check on the highway? So if they find out its not genuine what will happen?

ask google
Re: Drivers Licence by Kaiser96: 11:57am On Aug 28, 2014
How much is it to obtain a driver's license?

(1) (Reply)

Break Light On Dash Board, Break Not Catching As Expected And Air Sound 4m Pedal / Know Your Important Motorcycle Hand Signs. / PHOTOS: Nigerian Air Force And Innoson, Sign Agreement On Parts Procurement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.