Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,851 members, 7,802,729 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

What Are Ur Views On Public Display Of Affection (pda) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are Ur Views On Public Display Of Affection (pda) (3060 Views)

When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views / Public Display Of Affection[pda]....whats Your Take On It? / Should Ladies Also Ration Feelings Of Affection Towards Their Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Ur Views On Public Display Of Affection (pda) by shawna(f): 9:41am On Jul 24, 2006
personally i hate it its annoying when i see couples kissing groping each other in public its kinda gross like jeez get a room i dont wanna know what y'all do behind closed doors.

so ppl what do u think u hate it, u dont see anything wrong with it or u and ur partner do it
Re: What Are Ur Views On Public Display Of Affection (pda) by eveseh(f): 9:44am On Jul 24, 2006
yea i hate it too
but where i live now it's wild here
u'll see 14/15 years old girl kissing her boyfriend infront of her mom dad,

but where i come from we don't do that infront our parents

that's disrespect
Re: What Are Ur Views On Public Display Of Affection (pda) by shawna(f): 9:46am On Jul 24, 2006
i know i dont think i would kiss my boyfriend in public or in front of his parents thats just plain wierd and gross
Re: What Are Ur Views On Public Display Of Affection (pda) by eveseh(f): 9:48am On Jul 24, 2006
yea me too,

the public own is shameful to me
Re: What Are Ur Views On Public Display Of Affection (pda) by SvS(f): 12:34pm On Jul 24, 2006
oh u shud come to my school and u will c peeps doin stuff u don wanna c
Re: What Are Ur Views On Public Display Of Affection (pda) by Badman888(m): 12:37pm On Jul 24, 2006
its messed up u dont have to show off, go and hide in corner and do what u wanna do,
Re: What Are Ur Views On Public Display Of Affection (pda) by SvS(f): 12:38pm On Jul 24, 2006
hey baddy!!!
in ma skul right,u jus wanna puke at the stuff peeps do
Re: What Are Ur Views On Public Display Of Affection (pda) by kellorah: 12:49pm On Jul 24, 2006
u love someone, show it! even in public!!
Re: What Are Ur Views On Public Display Of Affection (pda) by lewa(m): 3:02pm On Jul 24, 2006
Most gals of naija descent are totally against PDA,it's all as a result of rigid 'home training' and of course
our culture.I see nothing wrong sha, we all can't like same things.
Re: What Are Ur Views On Public Display Of Affection (pda) by lewa(m): 3:03pm On Jul 24, 2006
;d
Re: What Are Ur Views On Public Display Of Affection (pda) by retro(f): 3:08pm On Jul 24, 2006
What about it? I don't mind, at all.
Re: What Are Ur Views On Public Display Of Affection (pda) by luvlymoi(f): 3:39pm On Jul 24, 2006
well its doesnt matter. if u dont want to see then dont look. maybe they r just showin how much they care about each other, wen i see them sometimes am like, awww, thats so sweet and sometimes am like eww thats nasty! but i jus mind my own business.
Re: What Are Ur Views On Public Display Of Affection (pda) by ikamefa(f): 6:21pm On Jul 24, 2006
i don't have anything against PDAs i do it too but when it disentergrates to groping and and get too nasty thats what i cant stand.
Re: What Are Ur Views On Public Display Of Affection (pda) by luvu567(f): 6:25pm On Jul 24, 2006
i really dont care about it, ive seen it so much where i live i dont even recognize it anymore

i cant see myself kissing my boyfriend in front of my parents, id feel weird
Re: What Are Ur Views On Public Display Of Affection (pda) by shawna(f): 6:33pm On Jul 24, 2006
luvlymoi:

well its doesnt matter. if u don't want to see then don't look. maybe they r just showin how much they care about each other, when i see them sometimes am like, awww, thats so sweet and sometimes am like eww thats nasty! but i jus mind my own business.

its hard not to look when they r making out right in your freaking face i understand that they might be showing how much they care about each other but surely there are other ways to do that other than making out and groping each other in public
Re: What Are Ur Views On Public Display Of Affection (pda) by desiree(f): 6:47pm On Jul 24, 2006
I don't mind kissing my boyfriend in public that is as far as i would go.
Re: What Are Ur Views On Public Display Of Affection (pda) by mamaput(f): 8:03pm On Jul 24, 2006
Holding hands and kissing is ok by me.
But all that sitting on his laps and climbing into his mouth is disgusting.
Pda has to look romantic and not like sex with cloths on.
Re: What Are Ur Views On Public Display Of Affection (pda) by Rhodalyn(f): 8:07pm On Jul 24, 2006
therez absolutely nuthin wrong with that guyz!!! i mean as long as U aint f**king it'S aight!!
just kissing, Cuddling, hugging,Caressing and gettin' all Smoochy aint nuthin!!!

it'S aint bout the ppl around U!! it'S U and Ur guy together doin' what u feel iS Right!! when U're togeher, thats all that matters
Re: What Are Ur Views On Public Display Of Affection (pda) by shawna(f): 8:08pm On Jul 24, 2006
mamaput:

Holding hands and kissing is ok by me.
But all that sitting on his laps and climbing into his mouth is disgusting.
Pda has to look romantic and not like sex with cloths on.

exactly my point these day PDA looks like they r having sex with their clothes on or they are about to do the nasty right in front of ya
Re: What Are Ur Views On Public Display Of Affection (pda) by luvlymoi(f): 10:07pm On Jul 24, 2006
shawna:

its hard not to look when they r making out right in your freaking face i understand that they might be showing how much they care about each other but surely there are other ways to do that other than making out and groping each other in public
lol, girl i knw wat u mean, lol, u said its hard not to look and i feel u on that one. making out in public is aiight as long as ur not over doin it.
Re: What Are Ur Views On Public Display Of Affection (pda) by diddy4(m): 10:09pm On Jul 24, 2006
i dont see nuffin wrong wid it and no, i aint guilty of it. its just display of affection as far as they dont start doing more than i wann@ see.
Re: What Are Ur Views On Public Display Of Affection (pda) by mamaput(f): 10:10pm On Jul 24, 2006
Rhodalyn a boy rubbing his hand up your laps at the busstop  has nothing to do with love.
That is just disrespect and lack of self control
A guy embrassing you and kissing be it on the mouth  is okey.
A girl sitting with her legs spreadapart on her boyfriend  I find it no good.

I do not say sex is bad or one should hide it.
I am very libral i allow my daughter to sleep at her boyfriends house, even to travle with him.
But when they get down to biz please with respeckt and not on the backs sit of a friends car.
If its his car no problem. In a lift or in the bush but please with some respect.
Re: What Are Ur Views On Public Display Of Affection (pda) by mamaput(f): 10:19pm On Jul 24, 2006
So diddy you will be happy to see your sister at the busstop pda(ing)
I will not be happy and if i see my daughter doing it i will ground her.
So if the boyfriend dont work out, tomorrow it will be the next.
Re: What Are Ur Views On Public Display Of Affection (pda) by Busta(f): 10:21pm On Jul 24, 2006
got no problem with it but when both pple starts actin like they're gonna get down to business right thurr, then thats where the annoyance begin.
Re: What Are Ur Views On Public Display Of Affection (pda) by diddy4(m): 10:25pm On Jul 24, 2006
@mamaput

my sister knows better thats why i aint even bothered cuzz she aint gon do what i wont like.
Re: What Are Ur Views On Public Display Of Affection (pda) by mamaput(f): 10:29pm On Jul 24, 2006
diddy4:

i don't see nuffin wrong wid it and no, i aint guilty of it. its just display of affection as far as they don't start doing more than i wann@ see.

diddy4:

@mamaput

my sister knows better thats why i aint even bothered cuzz she aint gon do what i wont like.

help me out.
Re: What Are Ur Views On Public Display Of Affection (pda) by LordReed(m): 6:08pm On Feb 01, 2008
PDA is good because it shows u aint ashamed of your partner n can boost both your n their confidence. However there is such a thing as going overboard. Just as we don't go around stark naked not because we can't but because we reserve for our neighbours some decency so it is wit PDA. Don't get to the point normal people are averting their eyes in disgust.
Re: What Are Ur Views On Public Display Of Affection (pda) by adeboo(f): 6:13pm On Feb 01, 2008
I love showing public affection.
I am the queen of public affection. grin
Not ina bad way though but in a good way.
Re: What Are Ur Views On Public Display Of Affection (pda) by Mandora(f): 9:41pm On Feb 01, 2008
I dont knw wat 2 say abt it. Its not something I'd want 2 do. But i think its more of a guys thing, like dey want 2 put a stamp of ownership on u. Its up 2 d girl 2 gently tell him, its somethin she's rather have indoors.
Re: What Are Ur Views On Public Display Of Affection (pda) by KennyG6(m): 1:20pm On Nov 20, 2009
un-Nigerian
Re: What Are Ur Views On Public Display Of Affection (pda) by Ladyrsky46: 6:57am On Dec 10, 2010
Kini big deal? undecided
As long as it's not degenerating into what you wouldn't want your little sister or brother to see(if you've got any sense or decency and morals) then it's alright.
Re: What Are Ur Views On Public Display Of Affection (pda) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 20, 2010
It's not a big deal.

(1) (2) (Reply)

There Was Room 4 Jack 2 Save Himself...... / Are Babes In Nairaland Really Hard To Woo? / Pls For Guys Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.