Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,408 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:01 PM

Sanity On Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Sanity On Nairaland (898 Views)

Mad Man Of Ondo State Regains Sanity After 25 Years, 27 Year Old Son Returns Hom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sanity On Nairaland by ALTRUTH(m): 1:43pm On Aug 19, 2014
Desola my love, how are you doing?

For a long time now I have been observing the trend on N as a guest but felt the need to log in and contribute my quota
This once beautiful forum is slowly and gradually gliding into abyss while Seun Osewa looks on. Grown men have descended to an all-time low in the political section with pictures flying around in a forum that is supposed to be anonymous. I have come to realise that some of us don’t reason properly or have deliberately refused to grow up.

Love is the greatest and love is stronger and much better than hate. You’ll tribal e-warriors can quit if you choose to; life is all about the choices we make daily. I was once into this e-fighting thing but at some point, I saw that the whole thing was very shameful and embarrassing and decided to stop. I took a decision to stop and I have kept to it ever since.

It is possible to solve this madness here. Chino and eggheaders/anago must retire for sanity to be restored on this forum; I say this with every sense of responsibility.

Kisses to Desola.

2 Likes

Re: Sanity On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 19, 2014
Jona ohohohohohohohohohohohiohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shocked
Re: Sanity On Nairaland by goldfish80(m): 3:20pm On Aug 19, 2014
Who/what is desola?
Re: Sanity On Nairaland by ALTRUTH(m): 4:16pm On Aug 19, 2014
goldfish80: Who/what is desola?

She is my queen......
Re: Sanity On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 19, 2014
Afa if you put m na u know. Welcome bro
Re: Sanity On Nairaland by Desola(f): 5:29pm On Aug 19, 2014
ALTRUTH:

She is my queen......

Kotefish, ntor!!!!
Re: Sanity On Nairaland by Brimmie(m): 5:30pm On Aug 19, 2014
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Desola !!
Re: Sanity On Nairaland by ALTRUTH(m): 6:26pm On Aug 19, 2014
Desola:

Kotefish, ntor!!!!

Na wetin na? Kotefish? Are you for real? Is it a crime to like u again?
If loving you is a crime then let me remain a criminal. If you get to
see me I believe you'll like me, please can we meet?

Kindly follow me back pls.

Kisses!

cc: orlandoowoh
Re: Sanity On Nairaland by Desola(f): 6:41pm On Aug 19, 2014
ALTRUTH:

Na wetin na? Kotefish? Are you for real? Is it a crime to like u again? If loving you is a crime then let me remain a criminal. If you get to see me I believe you'll like me, please can we meet?

Kindly follow me back pls.

Kisses!

cc: olandoowoh

I was referring to the slowpoke that asked you who I am.

A whole me. Can you imagine?

Meanwhile, Afam get off Kai-Kai. It's dangerous for your health.
Re: Sanity On Nairaland by Anacksunamun: 7:00pm On Aug 19, 2014
I don't see why the OP or anyone should saddle himself with NL's problem. If Seun who's seeing all these madness by these cursed tribal bigots ain't complaining, I see no reason why you'd create a thread about it. Stop taking pills for another man's headache. Shalom.
Re: Sanity On Nairaland by ALTRUTH(m): 9:06pm On Aug 19, 2014
Desola:

Kotefish, ntor!!!!

My dear, pls "Follow" me back.
Re: Sanity On Nairaland by ALTRUTH(m): 9:57pm On Aug 19, 2014
Brimmie: cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Desola !!

She's so lovely isn't she?
Re: Sanity On Nairaland by Brimmie(m): 10:01pm On Aug 19, 2014
ALTRUTH:

She's so lovely isn't she?
She really is. wink Desola !! cheesy
Re: Sanity On Nairaland by vicadex07(m): 1:29am On Aug 20, 2014
The Mods contribute to the madness by pushing some of those threads to the front page instead of deleting them and banning those responsible
Re: Sanity On Nairaland by goldfish80(m): 11:40am On Aug 20, 2014
Old cargoes making noise everywhere. Smh
Re: Sanity On Nairaland by tlopez82: 3:28pm On Aug 20, 2014
ALTRUTH:

She is my queen......

u sef don break nl rules....why u dey advertise/promote ur babe for here? Anyway i get ur points and i dont blame u, APC is d cause of all this rubbish!!

(1) (Reply)

Would You Dare Live In This House? / Army Col, 10 Officers Set Nigerian Tankers Ablaze, Pave Way For Boko Haram / 1 Item U Will Like A Ban On Its Importation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.