Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

Arabian Big Boys Intimidate London's Citizens With Their Million Dollar Cars - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Arabian Big Boys Intimidate London's Citizens With Their Million Dollar Cars (22496 Views)

Saudi Arabian Blogger Who Was Flogged Openly, Jailed & Ordered To Pay $266,000 F / Ghanaian Actor John Dumelo Builds Multi-million Dollar Hotel / New Waves (dready Boys) Youngest In A Comeback (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arabian Big Boys Intimidate London's Citizens With Their Million Dollar Cars by neymarb: 1:44pm On Aug 19, 2014
Flaunting Wealth - Super Rich UAE Citizens Storm London's Most Famous Hotel "Dorchester" With Their Expensive Rides. With rooms costing up to £5,300 a night, they are not the sort of hotels where you'd expect to find many Ford Fiestas in the guests' car park. And these images show some of the astonishing vehicles parked outside the five-star Dorchester and Wellesley hotels in Mayfair, central London. Among the manufacturers of the impressive cars on display were Lamborghini, Ferrari, Rolls Royce, BMW, Mercedes-Benz and Bentley.

Continue to see more full and clearer pictures of this massively rich cars only if you,ve got the liver not to commit suicide if you,re yet to be rich:
http://fikimaniaentertainment..com/2014/08/fikayo-gideons-blog-fikimania_499.html

SOURCE: Fikayo Gideon's Blog

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arabian Big Boys Intimidate London's Citizens With Their Million Dollar Cars by spectramissile: 1:57pm On Aug 19, 2014
neymarb: Flaunting Wealth - Super Rich UAE Citizens Storm London's Most Famous Hotel "Dorchester" With Their Expensive Rides. With rooms costing up to £5,300 a night, they are not the sort of hotels where you'd expect to find many Ford Fiestas in the guests' car park. And these images show some of the astonishing vehicles parked outside the five-star Dorchester and Wellesley hotels in Mayfair, central London. Among the manufacturers of the impressive cars on display were Lamborghini, Ferrari, Rolls Royce, BMW, Mercedes-Benz and Bentley.

Continue to see more full and clearer pictures of this massively rich cars only if you,ve got the liver not to commit suicide if you,re yet to be rich:
http://fikimaniaentertainment..com/2014/08/fikayo-gideons-blog-fikimania_499.html

SOURCE: Fikayo Gideon's Blog

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Arabian Big Boys Intimidate London's Citizens With Their Million Dollar Cars by purplesummer(f): 2:50pm On Aug 19, 2014
Chai, na wa o
Re: Arabian Big Boys Intimidate London's Citizens With Their Million Dollar Cars by trity09(m): 5:20pm On Aug 19, 2014
shocked shocked shocked shocked MMBM

3 Likes

Re: Arabian Big Boys Intimidate London's Citizens With Their Million Dollar Cars by Dreyl(m): 6:26pm On Aug 19, 2014
Arab money!
Re: Arabian Big Boys Intimidate London's Citizens With Their Million Dollar Cars by rattlesnake(m): 7:02pm On Aug 19, 2014
Gideon fikayo
Stalking rich cars,baby Mamas,genevive,in the name of blogging WONT make u rich...

Stop opening plenty monikers on nairaland

Who is Ur mentor self
U are really deceived and I'll advised on this blogging crap

undecided

1 Like

Re: Arabian Big Boys Intimidate London's Citizens With Their Million Dollar Cars by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 19, 2014
MMBM---Money must be made
Re: Arabian Big Boys Intimidate London's Citizens With Their Million Dollar Cars by spectramissile: 7:15pm On Aug 19, 2014
rattlesnake: Gideon fikayo
Stalking rich cars,baby Mans,gene vice,in the name of blogging WONT make u rich...

Who is Ur mentor self

undecided

passion drive bro, delight is one big thing that i derive and not after the money, so if this action of mine is killing you, am sorry you might die soon mehn grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Arabian Big Boys Intimidate London's Citizens With Their Million Dollar Cars by rattlesnake(m): 7:28pm On Aug 19, 2014
spectramissile:

passion drive bro, delight is one big thing that i derive and not after the money, so if this action of mine is killing you, am sorry you might die soon mehn grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Ur passion makes u look helpless n disillusioned

1 Like

Re: Arabian Big Boys Intimidate London's Citizens With Their Million Dollar Cars by Savigne(f): 7:35pm On Aug 19, 2014
Choi!!!!See intimidation
Dese Arabians diaris God ooooooo
Re: Arabian Big Boys Intimidate London's Citizens With Their Million Dollar Cars by spectramissile: 7:52pm On Aug 19, 2014
rattlesnake: Ur passion makes u look helpless n disillusioned

Am flying high in my own world but you are frustrated and crawling and that's the reason why you go by the name RATTLESNAKE, am busy making each of my day count so (frustrated rattlesnake), kiss my As*s and fu*ck off my thread
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Arabian Big Boys Intimidate London's Citizens With Their Million Dollar Cars by rattlesnake(m): 8:09pm On Aug 19, 2014
spectramissile:

Am flying high in my own world but you are frustrated and crawling and that's the reason why you go by the name RATTLESNAKE, am busy making each of my day count so (frustrated rattlesnake), kiss my As*s and fu*ck off my thread
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
lazy guy i guess ur kids will inherit Ur blogs...I wonder if u would have been Here if this was what Ur innocent father was doing.....bullsh1t
Re: Arabian Big Boys Intimidate London's Citizens With Their Million Dollar Cars by spectramissile: 8:22pm On Aug 19, 2014
rattlesnake: lazy guy i guess ur kids will inherit Ur blogs...I wonder if u would have being Here is this was what Ur innocent father was doing.....bullsh1t

i remembered quite alright that i was taught (use of english) way back in primary school,precisely over 18 years ago. its always a shameful thing for me to keep discussing with low-life minded humans that finds it hard to construct simple sentence like you, it simply shows the xtent at which you're being frustrated. come back to have a good chat with me in 18 years time, then you should have being a little bit better in the use of english cos i was told exactly 18 years ago
Re: Arabian Big Boys Intimidate London's Citizens With Their Million Dollar Cars by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 19, 2014
Arabians cool
Re: Arabian Big Boys Intimidate London's Citizens With Their Million Dollar Cars by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 19, 2014
Where d intimidated people dey? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Arabian Big Boys Intimidate London's Citizens With Their Million Dollar Cars by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 19, 2014
Re: Arabian Big Boys Intimidate London's Citizens With Their Million Dollar Cars by cirmuell(m): 10:39pm On Aug 19, 2014
Tazmode: Where d intimidated people dey? undecided
though i'm the only one who don't get it. undecided
Re: Arabian Big Boys Intimidate London's Citizens With Their Million Dollar Cars by Joe88(m): 11:08pm On Aug 19, 2014
spectramissile:

i remembered quite alright that i was taught (use of english) way back in primary school,precisely over 18 years ago. its always a shameful thing for me to keep discussing with low-life minded humans that finds it hard to construct simple sentence like you, it simply shows the xtent at which you're being frustrated. come back to have a good chat with me in 18 years time, then you should have being a little bit better in the use of english cos i was told exactly 18 years ago
. 'Humans that finds' as you have used it is not good grammar and your abbreviated 'xtent' 'cos' does not bespeak the good grammar you claim to know. No hard feelings, I am just passing by.

1 Like

Re: Arabian Big Boys Intimidate London's Citizens With Their Million Dollar Cars by KMB: 11:15pm On Aug 19, 2014
Dreyl: Arab money!

Na so o
Re: Arabian Big Boys Intimidate London's Citizens With Their Million Dollar Cars by Nobody: 8:23am On Aug 20, 2014
neymarb: Lamborghini, Ferrari, Rolls Royce, BMW, Mercedes-Benz and Bentley

Re: Arabian Big Boys Intimidate London's Citizens With Their Million Dollar Cars by lordraiden(m): 8:46am On Aug 20, 2014
Wen money speaks,shit keeps quiet,money is good,lack of it is d root of evil
Re: Arabian Big Boys Intimidate London's Citizens With Their Million Dollar Cars by Donfamous(m): 9:49am On Aug 20, 2014
rattlesnake: Gideon fikayo
Stalking rich cars,baby Mamas,genevive,in the name of blogging WONT make u rich...

Who is Ur mentor self

undecided
abeg help me like dis guys post na.
Re: Arabian Big Boys Intimidate London's Citizens With Their Million Dollar Cars by experimentist: 10:59am On Aug 20, 2014
Osahon7: MMBM---Money must be made
WTF are you doing about it? cry
Re: Arabian Big Boys Intimidate London's Citizens With Their Million Dollar Cars by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 20, 2014
chizzy94:
Hey, Wassup?
and cool
Re: Arabian Big Boys Intimidate London's Citizens With Their Million Dollar Cars by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 20, 2014
Re: Arabian Big Boys Intimidate London's Citizens With Their Million Dollar Cars by Nosyke(m): 2:51pm On Aug 20, 2014
spectramissile:

i I remembered quite alright that i I was taught (use of english) way back in primary school,precisely over 18 years ago. its It's always a shameful thing for me to keep discussing with low-life minded humans that finds find it hard to construct simple sentence like you, . it It simply shows the xtent extent at which you're being frustrated. come Come back to have a good chat with me in 18 years time, then you should have being been a little bit better in the use of english English cos because i I was told (what?) exactly 18 years ago .

Don't worry about payment. This is my contribution towards achieving MDGs 2 (Achieve universal primary education). cool

3 Likes

Re: Arabian Big Boys Intimidate London's Citizens With Their Million Dollar Cars by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 20, 2014
experimentist: WTF are you doing about it? cry
bridging all the Gaps,Crossing all the I's and doting all the T's
Re: Arabian Big Boys Intimidate London's Citizens With Their Million Dollar Cars by experimentist: 7:49pm On Aug 20, 2014
Osahon7: bridging all the Gaps,Crossing all the I's and doting all the T's
Good luck man..

1 Like

Re: Arabian Big Boys Intimidate London's Citizens With Their Million Dollar Cars by neymarb: 4:55pm On Aug 22, 2014
Nosyke:

Don't worry about payment. This is my contribution towards achieving MDGs 2 (Achieve universal primary education). cool

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
thanks for that bro, i knew about all the punctuation but would be wasting time because the person i was referring to would definitely not be able to figure that out
Re: Arabian Big Boys Intimidate London's Citizens With Their Million Dollar Cars by redcliff: 2:08am On Aug 26, 2014
neymarb:

thanks for that bro, i knew about all the punctuation but would be wasting time because the person i was referring to would definitely not be able to figure that out

Smh
Re: Arabian Big Boys Intimidate London's Citizens With Their Million Dollar Cars by BrokenTV: 6:45pm On Aug 27, 2014
neymarb:

I swear you no get shame at all.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jayz N Beyonce Attend Traditional Wedding In Naija / Vloggers Leave Your Channel URL Here! / Don Jazzy Should Be Killed And Forgotten? (read These Revelations)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.