Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,541 members, 7,808,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

Photos: The Final RESTING ARENA Of The Indefatigable Dora Akunyili - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: The Final RESTING ARENA Of The Indefatigable Dora Akunyili (2795 Views)

Nigerian Soldier Resting During An Operation In The North. Photo / 'Saraki Is Irremovable,Indomitable & Indefatigable':Dino Melaye / Check Out A Lawmaker Resting After Jump The Fence Yesterday +pics Lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: The Final RESTING ARENA Of The Indefatigable Dora Akunyili by Adelaide2: 2:16pm On Aug 19, 2014
See awards na; she worked hard for every single one of them. What a sad loss. Rest in Peace and may your kind populate Nigeria soon, rather than the thieving elites that hold power today.

5 Likes

Re: Photos: The Final RESTING ARENA Of The Indefatigable Dora Akunyili by shizzle11(m): 2:35pm On Aug 19, 2014
We will surely miss this woman, so sad embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Photos: The Final RESTING ARENA Of The Indefatigable Dora Akunyili by padeolu: 3:11pm On Aug 19, 2014
May her soul RIP... One of nigeria's finest

4 Likes

Re: Photos: The Final RESTING ARENA Of The Indefatigable Dora Akunyili by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:58pm On Aug 19, 2014
oh my sweet Dora...

embarassed

1 Like

Re: Photos: The Final RESTING ARENA Of The Indefatigable Dora Akunyili by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 19, 2014
Pls bros am also mournin her too, but i will jst want to ask which side of the other side are u referrn to because i know there are two sides of the other side, sure i knw which of the two sides she is in now, but wich are u referrn to cry
MichaelSokoto: oh my sweet Dora...

we shall meet on d other side sha embarassed
Re: Photos: The Final RESTING ARENA Of The Indefatigable Dora Akunyili by Sparrow13: 5:22pm On Aug 19, 2014
Dora one of the few Nigerian who made us proud.
Re: Photos: The Final RESTING ARENA Of The Indefatigable Dora Akunyili by PointB: 5:27pm On Aug 19, 2014
padeolu: May her soul RIP... One of nigeria's finest

No truer words have even been written:

Dora wrote her name in gold; she is indeed one of Nigeria's finest. May she find eternal peace!
Re: Photos: The Final RESTING ARENA Of The Indefatigable Dora Akunyili by eaglechild: 5:28pm On Aug 19, 2014
Probably the most decorated Nigerian woman ever.

And she merited everyone of those awards.

We need a Dora to head every key sector in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: The Final RESTING ARENA Of The Indefatigable Dora Akunyili by Brimmie(m): 5:29pm On Aug 19, 2014
shocked shocked shocked
MichaelSokoto: oh my sweet Dora...

we shall meet on d other side sha embarassed

Guy, why you dey take style swear for yourself na??
Re: Photos: The Final RESTING ARENA Of The Indefatigable Dora Akunyili by MichaelSokoto(m): 5:45pm On Aug 19, 2014
kimakazee: Pls bros am also mournin her too, but i will jst want to ask which side of the other side are u referrn to because i know there are two sides of the other side, sure i knw which of the two sides she is in now, but wich are u referrn to cry
Heaven cool
Re: Photos: The Final RESTING ARENA Of The Indefatigable Dora Akunyili by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 19, 2014
@op the house you uploaded still under construction has been completed. The house is in Agulu her hometown. I passed through the place on my way to Ekwulobia from PH and the house is an epitome of architectural excellence.
So sad that she did not set foot into the house while alife but will be buried in that beautiful home.

RIP Nnekwu nwanyi
Re: Photos: The Final RESTING ARENA Of The Indefatigable Dora Akunyili by rocgirl: 6:03pm On Aug 19, 2014
** Sobs **
Re: Photos: The Final RESTING ARENA Of The Indefatigable Dora Akunyili by Savigne(f): 6:46pm On Aug 19, 2014
We'll miss you Ma
The exit of an Enigma *sobs*

(1) (Reply)

APC Settles For Buhari As Presidential Candidate. / Best Governor Is Theodore Orji / The APC Transition Team Listens As Sambo Tries To Account For The Empty Treasury

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.