Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,652 members, 7,801,899 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

Honeymoon Is It A Mans Responsibility Or Both Couple - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Honeymoon Is It A Mans Responsibility Or Both Couple (2073 Views)

Should A Woman Fix Her Mans Plate First... Or Her Children's ??? ( Photo ) / Can She Assumed A Wife Responsibility When Engaged? / Who's Responsibility Is It To Teach Sex Education? Parents Or Schools? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honeymoon Is It A Mans Responsibility Or Both Couple by fragrant(f): 3:31pm On Aug 19, 2014
Please married couple in d house assist dose of Us gettin dia soon so dat we knw If d ladies have a role to play as in financially or we re to leave it to d guyz
Re: Honeymoon Is It A Mans Responsibility Or Both Couple by thorpido(m): 3:58pm On Aug 19, 2014
The man's responsibility.
However,it also depends on the man's budget and choice.If you as the woman decides to choose a destination that will require greater expenditure,then you have to contribute.

2 Likes

Re: Honeymoon Is It A Mans Responsibility Or Both Couple by Tallesty1(m): 4:13pm On Aug 19, 2014
Honey moon is for those who didn't taste the honey before marriage.gringrincheesy

6 Likes

Re: Honeymoon Is It A Mans Responsibility Or Both Couple by fragrant(f): 4:24pm On Aug 19, 2014
Tnx Ure ryt
thorpido: The man's responsibility.
However,it also depends on the man's budget and choice.If you as the woman decides to choose a destination that will require greater expenditure,then you have to contribute.
Re: Honeymoon Is It A Mans Responsibility Or Both Couple by fragrant(f): 4:25pm On Aug 19, 2014
Tallesty1: Honey moon is for those who didn't taste the honey before marriage.gringrincheesy
Ure funni
Re: Honeymoon Is It A Mans Responsibility Or Both Couple by gladiator12: 5:10pm On Aug 19, 2014
My hubby didn't take me for honey moon. He didn't have much then, so we didn't go any where. cry
Re: Honeymoon Is It A Mans Responsibility Or Both Couple by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 19, 2014
It depends on the couple's situation. Are both working? How much do they make? How expensive is the trip?
Re: Honeymoon Is It A Mans Responsibility Or Both Couple by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 19, 2014
gladiator12: My hubby didn't take me for honey moon. He didn't have much then, so we didn't go any where. cry

There will always be many celebrations my dear. God bless your union and I pray you guys have long life to spend glorious moments together and by then, you will have enough to travel to anywhere you want.

1 Like

Re: Honeymoon Is It A Mans Responsibility Or Both Couple by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 19, 2014
To me,its d man's responsibility......but if i noticed he doesnt av much at hand...i can help him with cash n evry oda thing....hmmmmm,patiently waiting for dat day....

1 Like

Re: Honeymoon Is It A Mans Responsibility Or Both Couple by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 19, 2014
temigracie: To me,its d man's responsibility......but if i noticed he doesnt av much at hand...i can help him with cash n evry oda thing....hmmmmm,patiently waiting for dat day....

Why is it a man's responsibility?

1 Like

Re: Honeymoon Is It A Mans Responsibility Or Both Couple by Godmystrength: 6:10pm On Aug 19, 2014
I don't know whose responsibility it is.
gladiator12: My hubby didn't take me for honey moon. He didn't have much then, so we didn't go any where. cry
same here. Honeymoon was in our house o grin.... No money for that o. After getting accommodation, setting the place and spending for the wedding, no money to spare for honeymoon again. We were using our money for some other things.......
Re: Honeymoon Is It A Mans Responsibility Or Both Couple by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 19, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Why is it a man's responsibility?
..he is d man...he s my head...
Re: Honeymoon Is It A Mans Responsibility Or Both Couple by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 19, 2014
temigracie: ..he is d man...he s my head...

You don't have your own head? Just asking.

1 Like

Re: Honeymoon Is It A Mans Responsibility Or Both Couple by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 19, 2014
carefreewannabe:

You don't have your own head? Just asking.
..babe, we r in Africa......u knw wat i mean...my responsibility is to help him n support him....
Re: Honeymoon Is It A Mans Responsibility Or Both Couple by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 19, 2014
temigracie: ..babe, we r in Africa......u knw wat i mean...

I know what you mean but I like to question the status quo anywhere.

I prefer to have my own head AND money and to share my IDEAS and MONEY so I am asking questions.

1 Like

Re: Honeymoon Is It A Mans Responsibility Or Both Couple by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 19, 2014
carefreewannabe:

I prefer to have my own head AND money and to share my IDEAS and MONEY so I am asking questions.
....dats similar to wat i mean too....
Re: Honeymoon Is It A Mans Responsibility Or Both Couple by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 19, 2014
carefreewannabe:

....dats similar to wat i mean too....all in all,he is still my head no mata wat....
Re: Honeymoon Is It A Mans Responsibility Or Both Couple by Tymax(m): 6:25pm On Aug 19, 2014
temigracie: ..babe, we r in Africa......u knw wat i mean...my responsibility is to help him n support him....
So when it's time to spend money you ladies have no qualms about men being the head? Hmmm. Continue. angry

3 Likes

Re: Honeymoon Is It A Mans Responsibility Or Both Couple by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 19, 2014
temigracie: ....dats similar to wat i mean too....all in all,he is still my head no mata wat....

So this is why he has to pay?

And if the head tells you that you have to pay, will you?

1 Like

Re: Honeymoon Is It A Mans Responsibility Or Both Couple by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 19, 2014
Tymax:
So when it's time to spend money you ladies have no qualms about men being the head? Hmmm. Continue. angry
...lol...he ll b my head in evry area...its not always abt d money...
Re: Honeymoon Is It A Mans Responsibility Or Both Couple by Tymax(m): 6:47pm On Aug 19, 2014
temigracie: ...lol...he ll b my head in evry area...its not always abt d money...
If I hear! grin

1 Like

Re: Honeymoon Is It A Mans Responsibility Or Both Couple by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 19, 2014
carefreewannabe:

So this is why he has to pay?

And if the head tells you that you have to pay, will you?
...lol...r u a journalist??....just bombarding me with questns....God has made me his help-meet n soul-mate....it s my responsibility to help him even b4 he ask
Re: Honeymoon Is It A Mans Responsibility Or Both Couple by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 19, 2014
temigracie: ...lol...r u a journalist??....just bombarding me with questns....God has made me his help-meet n soul-mate....it s my responsibility to help him even b4 he ask

No, I am a scientist tongue

So if you were made to help before he asks, why does he have to pay all by himself for the honeymoon?

1 Like

Re: Honeymoon Is It A Mans Responsibility Or Both Couple by Godmystrength: 6:54pm On Aug 19, 2014
Tymax:
when did ONE LADY now equal YOU LADIES. na wa for you o. even one guy said it is d man's responsibily and the woman should support but you didn't ask him why? Not fair...

1 Like

Re: Honeymoon Is It A Mans Responsibility Or Both Couple by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 19, 2014
Tymax:
If I hear! grin
..Tymax,i ll bully u ooo
Re: Honeymoon Is It A Mans Responsibility Or Both Couple by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 19, 2014
carefreewannabe:

No, I am a scientist tongue

So if you were made to help before he asks, why does he have to pay all by himself for the honeymoon?
....its a normal thing, he shud b d one paying or financing it....am dere to support n help him too
Re: Honeymoon Is It A Mans Responsibility Or Both Couple by Tymax(m): 7:10pm On Aug 19, 2014
Godmystrength: when did ONE LADY now equal YOU LADIES. na wa for you o. even one guy said it is d man's responsibily and the woman should support but you didn't ask him why? Not fair...
I've been in this world long enough to know you ladies. Let women know this: my money, my rules. grin

2 Likes

Re: Honeymoon Is It A Mans Responsibility Or Both Couple by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 19, 2014
temigracie: ....its a normal thing, he shud b d one paying or financing it....am dere to support n help him too

Why is it normal?

1 Like

Re: Honeymoon Is It A Mans Responsibility Or Both Couple by Tymax(m): 7:16pm On Aug 19, 2014
temigracie: ..,i ll bully u ooo
Dreamer
Re: Honeymoon Is It A Mans Responsibility Or Both Couple by sunvick(m): 7:23pm On Aug 19, 2014
if both couples R working, then they can make plans for that.
Honeymoon is for two, so every expenses should also be from both.

@carefree abeg free that girl naa as U are confusing her the more with ur ques. As she has giving u all her line of thought which shows her kind of persona....

4 Likes

Re: Honeymoon Is It A Mans Responsibility Or Both Couple by Godmystrength: 7:40pm On Aug 19, 2014
Tymax:
I've been in this world long enough to know you ladies. Let women know this: my money, my rules. grin
rules in deed. even poor man sef make rules so whats d biggie? U must know a lot of women. Change ur company.
Re: Honeymoon Is It A Mans Responsibility Or Both Couple by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 19, 2014
sunvick: if both couples R working, then they can make plans for that.
Honeymoon is for two, so every expenses should also be from both.

@carefree abeg free that girl naa as U are confusing her the more with ur ques. As she has giving u all her line of thought which shows her kind of persona....

I am not holding her captive. We are having a polite conversation. I am trying to make her question her convictions and she is trying to make me understand. All is well. cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should They Be Allowed? / Hilarious Photos Of Daddies Taking Care Of Their Babies / 32 Inch TV For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.