Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,818 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? (63215 Views)

Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls / Some Insane Things Most Girls In Lagos Do / Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by iconize(m): 2:24am On Oct 24, 2014
axum:

History, Culture, Beauty.....

Somali(hunger) kills about "100" somalis weekly.

Has your history stopped Somali from killing y'all? No grin

What about your culture? No

Beauty? grin grin grin beauty can only save the beautiful ones that are into prostitution in Europe.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by JiggamanGh: 2:24am On Oct 24, 2014
axum:

history is still taught in schools, culture is still practiced, and beauty can be seen.

Who really want to learn the history of somalis or want to practice somali culture. Do you know you are the most hated out of all immigrants in America and UK. No one likes yall.

The only thing we can learn from somalis is how not starve 101.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by axum: 2:25am On Oct 24, 2014
KenyanLady:

You are a mentally disturbed Afrocentric who thinks Somalis/Horners and west African are the same people just because they live in the same continent.

One of my sperms must have made it to your frontal lobe. You are starting to sound like me. grin I am a happy father today.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by axum: 2:26am On Oct 24, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Who really want to learn the history of somalis or want to practice somali culture. Do you know you are the most hated out of all immigrants in America and UK. No one likes yall.

Lol, since when did we care what anyone thinks of us.

Not surprised in this Islamophobic world we live in.

In a few hundred years, your people will not exist. While mine will.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by iconize(m): 2:27am On Oct 24, 2014
axum:

Somalis were the first to defeat the Portuguese 500 years ago, when you guys were being enslaved.

Somalis were the first to use Cannons in Africa in warfare

Somalis defeated Portugal and Ethiopia combined

Somalis speak their native language as the national language

Somalis built the biggest boats at the time

Somalis traded with Egypt all the way to China

The city where the prophet of Islam's followers sought refuge is Zaila, presently northern Somalia.

Before Somalis were known as Somalis, we were just part of Ethiopia, and I don't need to tell you the history of Ethiopia (Axum, Kush, Abyssinia).

I don't see how the above stops somali(hunger) from murdering many souls in Somali today.

However, the biggest boats were built by the Egyptians.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by JiggamanGh: 2:27am On Oct 24, 2014
Z
axum:

Somalis were the first to defeat the Portuguese 500 years ago, when you guys were being enslaved.

Somalis were the first to use Cannons in Africa in warfare

Somalis defeated Portugal and Ethiopia combined

Somalis speak their native language as the national language

Somalis built the biggest boats at the time

Somalis traded with Egypt all the way to China

The city where the prophet of Islam's followers sought refuge is Zaila, presently northern Somalia.

Before Somalis were known as Somalis, we were just part of Ethiopia, and I don't need to tell you the history of Ethiopia (Axum, Kush, Abyssinia).

Flash forward to 2014 somalis still can't feed themselves, somalis still have bad dentures and somalis still can't keep flies of their face.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by axum: 2:28am On Oct 24, 2014
iconize:

Somali(hunger) kills about "100" somalis weekly.

Has your history stopped Somali from killing y'all? No grin

What about your culture? No

Beauty? grin grin grin beauty can only save the beautiful ones that are into prostitution in Europe.

Since when did a mismanaged state within Somalia, where a few thousand people starved akin to all Somalis being hungry? lmao

As for Somali women selling themselves, we get automatic refugee status in Europe. Don't self project.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by axum: 2:29am On Oct 24, 2014
JiggamanGh:
Z

Flash forward to 2014 somalis still can't feed themselves, somalis still have bad dentures and somalis still can't keep flies of their face.

the famine from 2011 is over, and it took place in one region of Somalia, out of the many regions and countries Somalis live in in the Horn and in greater Africa and middle east.

Meanwhile your people are dying of Ebola, and Hiv.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by iconize(m): 2:30am On Oct 24, 2014
JiggamanGh:

When axum talked about history, I just smiled.

He considers fabricated folk tales as factual history.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by axum: 2:32am On Oct 24, 2014
iconize:

When axum talked about history, I just smiled.

He considers fabricated folk tales as factual history.

Which part is folk tale?

1. The City of Zaila (Northern Somalia), is where the Prophet of Islams companions sough refuge.

2. Cannons were first used in Africa in Somalia

3. Somalis defeated Portugal and Ethiopia

All those are facts, go search for yourself.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by Nobody: 2:32am On Oct 24, 2014
axum:

Yes thats true. The ghh are detoriorating very fast. The few ive met here in US serve me. I look with pity on them cry(a times with tears in my eyes) lets not insult them so much.They are passing through a lot
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by JiggamanGh: 2:32am On Oct 24, 2014
axum:

Islamopbobic world? When yall continue to rape, kill and kidnap innocent all because of your stupid Allah. Well I don't blame yall your prophet Mohammed was a murderer and rapist so yall are following his footsteps.

Foolish idiots like you believe you will get a virgin. Then what would the virgin get a stinking arab and a somali with bad dentures. Get the fork out of here.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by iconize(m): 2:33am On Oct 24, 2014
axum:

Since when did a mismanaged state within Somalia, where a few thousand people starved akin to all Somalis being hungry? lmao

As for Somali women selling themselves, we get automatic refugee status in Europe. Don't self project.

grin grin grin

Its official!

The dude that wrote a piece about Ghanaians being the greatest asylum seekers in the world is completely wrong.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by axum: 2:34am On Oct 24, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Islamopbobic world? When yall continue to rape, kill and kidnap innocent all because of your stupid Allah. Well I don't blame yall your prophet Mohammed was a murderer and rapist so yall are following his footsteps.

Foolish idiots like you believe you will get a virgin. Then what would the virgin get a stinking arab and a somali with bad dentures. Get the fork out of here.

We can argue, but leave religion out of this. I don't want a Nigerian to use you as an excuse to go to heaven.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by JiggamanGh: 2:35am On Oct 24, 2014
axum:

the famine from 2011 is over, and it took place in one region of Somalia, out of the many regions and countries Somalis live in in the Horn and in greater Africa and middle east.

Meanwhile your people are dying of Ebola, and Hiv.

And you still can't keep flies out of your face. Everytime I turn on the tv I see your people on feed the children. Like I said you are borderline retard.ed. You can't even feed yourself.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by axum: 2:35am On Oct 24, 2014
iconize:

grin grin grin

Its official!

The dude that wrote a piece about Ghanaians being the greatest asylum seekers in the world is completely wrong.

Well its a fact, that Somalis because of instability get asylum, unlike Ghanians who are not seeking asylum.

Whats boggling is Somalis, only came to the west in the last 20 years, and would never have came, if our country was peaceful. But Bantus run to whites, even though Bantus are in peaceful countries yet are happy to run after the white man who enslaved you. shocked
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by Nobody: 2:35am On Oct 24, 2014
axum:

One of my sperms must have made it to your frontal lobe. You are starting to sound like me. grin I am a happy father today.

slowpoke, stfu and go read my old comments.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by axum: 2:36am On Oct 24, 2014
JiggamanGh:

And you still can't keep flies out of your face. Everytime I turn on the tv I see your people on feed the children. Like I said you are borderline retard.ed. You can't even feed yourself.

Hunger due to mismanagement in one state out of many can be solved, but how will you Bantus solve HIV and Ebola? Because it will require that you no longer eat monkeys or have sexxxxx with them. This will be impossible.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by iconize(m): 2:36am On Oct 24, 2014
axum:

Which part is folk tale?

1. The City of Zaila (Northern Somalia), is where the Prophet of Islams companions sough refuge.

2. Cannons were first used in Africa in Somalia

3. Somalis defeated Portugal and Ethiopia

All those are facts, go search for yourself.

You said Somalis built the biggest boats - folk tale. grin grin grin
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by axum: 2:37am On Oct 24, 2014
KenyanLady:

slowpoke, stfu and go read my old comments.

So why do you like Somalis, I thought Kenyans hated Somalis
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by JiggamanGh: 2:37am On Oct 24, 2014
axum:

Well its a fact, that Somalis because of instability get asylum, unlike Ghanians who are not seeking asylum.

Whats boggling is Somalis, only came to the west in the last 20 years, and would never have came, if our country was peaceful. But Bantus run to whites, even though Bantus are in peaceful countries yet are happy to run after the white man who enslaved you. shocked

Well majority of Bantus don't even travel outside their country. There are more people from the horn than there are Bantus in the west.

West africans on the other hand travels the most.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by axum: 2:38am On Oct 24, 2014
iconize:

You said Somalis built the biggest boats - folk tale. grin grin grin

There was a time, when Somali traders were building the biggest ships.

We have the longest coast line in Africa. We are ship builders and sea faring people, only makes sense that you perfect this craft.

2 Likes

Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by JiggamanGh: 2:39am On Oct 24, 2014
axum:

Hunger due to mismanagement in one state out of many can be solved, but how will you Bantus solve HIV and Ebola? Because it will require that you no longer eat monkeys or have sexxxxx with them. This will be impossible.

Well we don't eat monkeys so there you go. What do you have going for other the hair and nose of your women
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by iconize(m): 2:39am On Oct 24, 2014
axum:

We have the longest coast line in Africa. We are ship builders and sea faring people, only makes sense that you perfect this craft.

You said Somalis built the largest boats. No evidence - folk tale. grin grin grin
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by Nobody: 2:40am On Oct 24, 2014
@EnlightenedSoul.

Sarah Hassan is an actress and very famous in Kenya, the other girl with the piercing eyebrow is just a random.

@KenyanLady.

Ok. All the people you posted look beautiful, and IMO both the girls you posted looked half/mixed just as you said. When I saw your dp, I def did not see an ugly person so you should stop berating yourself, sis.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by JiggamanGh: 2:42am On Oct 24, 2014
axum:

We can argue, but leave religion out of this. I don't want a Nigerian to use you as an excuse to go to heaven.

Well thats another topic. What do u mean about nigerian using me as excuse to go to heaven?
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by JiggamanGh: 2:43am On Oct 24, 2014
axum:

You have planty of sea to fish but you choose to go hungry. Yeah that's really smart
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by axum: 2:43am On Oct 24, 2014
iconize:

You said Somalis built the largest boats. No evidence - folk tale. grin grin grin

search beden ship. We had our own ships that were unique to Somalis.

Maritime history of Somalia refers to the seafaring tradition of the Somali people.[1] It includes various stages of Somali navigational technology, shipbuilding and design, as well as the history of the Somali port cities. It also covers the historical sea routes taken by Somali sailors which sustained the commercial enterprises of the historical Somali kingdoms and empires, in addition to the contemporary maritime culture of Somalia.

In antiquity, the ancestors of the Somali people were an important link in the Horn of Africa connecting the region's commerce with the rest of the ancient world. Somali sailors and merchants were the main suppliers of frankincense, myrrh and spices, items which were considered valuable luxuries by the Ancient Egyptians, Phoenicians, Mycenaeans and Babylonians.[2][3] During the classical era, several ancient city-states such as Opone, Mosylon and Malao that competed with the Sabaeans, Parthians and Axumites for the wealthy Indo-Greco-Roman trade also flourished in Somalia.[4] In the Middle Ages, several powerful Somali empires dominated the regional trade including the Ajuran Sultanate, the latter of which maintained profitable maritime contacts with Arabia, India, Venetia,[5] Persia, Egypt, Portugal and as far away as China. This tradition of seaborne trade was maintained in the early modern period by later Somali states such as the Gobroon Dynasty.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by axum: 2:44am On Oct 24, 2014
JiggamanGh:

You have planty of sea to fish but you choose to go hungry. Yeah that's really smart

Your view of the world is warped. One region governed by Alshabab that refused to get help from other regions to help the people and later turned into starvation does not mean all Somalis are starving.

If Somalis could not feed themselves, their wouldn't be 25 million of us controlling such large swath of land.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by axum: 2:45am On Oct 24, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Well thats another topic. What do u mean about nigerian using me as excuse to go to heaven?

Nigggggas want that 72 Virgins, don't give them a reason to get them 72 virgins is all am saying. cheesy
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by iconize(m): 2:46am On Oct 24, 2014
axum:

search beden ship. We had our own ships that were unique to Somalis.

Maritime history of Somalia refers to the seafaring tradition of the Somali people.[1] It includes various stages of Somali navigational technology, shipbuilding and design, as well as the history of the Somali port cities. It also covers the historical sea routes taken by Somali sailors which sustained the commercial enterprises of the historical Somali kingdoms and empires, in addition to the contemporary maritime culture of Somalia.

In antiquity, the ancestors of the Somali people were an important link in the Horn of Africa connecting the region's commerce with the rest of the ancient world. Somali sailors and merchants were the main suppliers of frankincense, myrrh and spices, items which were considered valuable luxuries by the Ancient Egyptians, Phoenicians, Mycenaeans and Babylonians.[2][3] During the classical era, several ancient city-states such as Opone, Mosylon and Malao that competed with the Sabaeans, Parthians and Axumites for the wealthy Indo-Greco-Roman trade also flourished in Somalia.[4] In the Middle Ages, several powerful Somali empires dominated the regional trade including the Ajuran Sultanate, the latter of which maintained profitable maritime contacts with Arabia, India, Venetia,[5] Persia, Egypt, Portugal and as far away as China. This tradition of seaborne trade was maintained in the early modern period by later Somali states such as the Gobroon Dynasty.

You're not making sense.

Show us where it reads in the post that Somalis built the biggest boats like you claim.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by JiggamanGh: 2:47am On Oct 24, 2014
axum:

Your view of the world is warped. One region governed by Alshabab that refused to get help from other regions to help the people and later turned into starvation does not mean all Somalis are starving.

If Somalis could not feed themselves, their wouldn't be 25 million of us controlling such large swath of land.

Look who is talking? You consider every black person a Bantu and you are here talking about someone having a warped view of the world.

If you want to have serious debate I can have it with you, if you want to have the same tired rhetoric that's also okay with me. Either way I am fine

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (23) (Reply)

Japanese Princess Gives Up Her Royal Status To Marry A 'Beach' Worker(Photos) / Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics / Man Weds A Crippled Lady In Wheelchair. Photos Go Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.