Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,390 members, 7,808,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? (63317 Views)

Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls / Some Insane Things Most Girls In Lagos Do / Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by JiggamanGh: 8:01pm On Oct 24, 2014
kkkofi:

I thought you lived in ghana.Which state?

I am from California but I am schooling in temple in Philadelphia
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by kkkofi: 8:10pm On Oct 24, 2014
JiggamanGh:

I am from California but I am schooling in temple in Philadelphia
I once schooled in temple in Pennsylvania.But I moved to new york. Did history in temple university. What are you studying there?
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 24, 2014
axum:

Hey I don't make the rules okay. Infact I don't want 72 Virgins. I only want E-soul, but who knows if she's a virgin. cheesy

That you collectively drag not only Somalis, but other ethnicities into your useless diatribe isn't enough? Must you also call me out specifically?

1 Like

Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by JiggamanGh: 9:15pm On Oct 24, 2014
kkkofi:

I once schooled in temple in Pennsylvania.But I moved to new york. Did history in temple university. What are you studying there?

Physician assistance
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by kkkofi: 9:46pm On Oct 24, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Physician assistance
And you think temple is the best uni for the course?
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by JiggamanGh: 10:01pm On Oct 24, 2014
kkkofi:

And you think temple is the best uni for the course?

No, I am getting my bachelor at temple this year. I am going to either jefferson or drexyl. Temple doesnt have pa program.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 24, 2014
kkkofi:

See this p r i c k. Ghana has already gone and left you guys behind
Do you mean they've gone to Brazil begging to be granted refugee status? Dwarfs! angry lipsrsealed
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by JiggamanGh: 10:35pm On Oct 24, 2014
all4naija:
Do you mean they've gone to Brazil begging to be granted refugee status? Dwarfs! angry lipsrsealed

Is the albino Eba eater. A product of green card you have no room to talk. You forking Eba eaters from nigga area of mumudom still seek refuge in Ghana. Forking cannibals

1 Like

Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by Homguy(m): 10:58pm On Oct 24, 2014
Ashantiking:

My top ten in no order

Ivory Coast
Ethiopia
Cameroon
Ghana
Nigeria
Somalia
Angola
Senegal
Eritrea
Guinea
that's almost all the major countries in Africa,dude
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by kkkofi: 11:26pm On Oct 24, 2014
JiggamanGh:

No, I am getting my bachelor at temple this year. I am going to either jefferson or drexyl. Temple doesnt have pa program.
Yes. Good decision.That was why I moved to NY. Becoming an anaesthesiologist. Am kwame kofi, U?
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by kkkofi: 11:32pm On Oct 24, 2014
all4naija:
If your people hear you talk,you will be disowned faster than the speed of light
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by kkkofi: 11:36pm On Oct 24, 2014
Stumbled upon this thread and I can see shit hhere. They level of nigerian thinking is low and stupen dous,I must say
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by JiggamanGh: 11:42pm On Oct 24, 2014
kkkofi:

Yes. Good decision.That was why I moved to NY. Becoming an anaesthesiologist. Am kwame kofi, U?

Kwame antwi , that's what they call me at home.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by kkkofi: 11:47pm On Oct 24, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Nice to meet you. Keep off chester. Ive lived in PA for a long time
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Oct 24, 2014
Ugly Ghanaian women in their dark looks like charcoal. The only time you see another color is when they smile showing their smelling brown teeth. The men are midgets in their diseased stunted legs. angry lipsrsealed
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by JiggamanGh: 11:55pm On Oct 24, 2014
all4naija:
Ugly Ghanaian women in their dark looks like charcoal. The only time you see another color is when they smile showing their smelling brown teeth. The men are midgets in their diseased stunted legs. angry lipsrsealed

Look who is talking your criminal dad only fork your fat trailer trash mom for papers. you are a product of green card.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 25, 2014
iconize:

#I just saw this.

She had to take a time off.

Those moronic fuckgerians were beginning to pester her. Some were even dropping their numbers.
Lol I have just been very busy. How are you?
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by kkkofi: 4:13am On Oct 26, 2014
JiggamanGh:

You can add me up of FB. Koffi kwame with Jason picture. I need you to share out some info with me. Seems like you know a lot of history. Having a write up essay competition.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by RoyalPearl(f): 11:37am On Oct 26, 2014
kkkofi:

You can add me up of FB. Koffi kwame with Jason picture. I need you to share out some info with me. Seems like you know a lot of history. Having a write up essay competition.
Bro for privacy reasons I would suggest you remove your Fb name of this site.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by kkkofi: 12:36pm On Oct 26, 2014
RoyalPearl:
Bro for privacy reasons I would suggest you remove your Fb name of this site.
Its not for yyou. And thats a new FB account for my research.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by axum: 2:11am On Oct 27, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

That you collectively drag not only Somalis, but other ethnicities into your useless diatribe isn't enough? Must you also call me out specifically?

Be the moos to my barris
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by Nobody: 3:25am On Oct 27, 2014
Neldrizzy:
African gals are not jus ugly but they are fugly!!!!! i prefer Iranian girls and Mexican gals... During the jus concluded world cup in Brazil, i was privileged 2 meet some of them..
Mexicans are out of this world,Hispanic generally
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by BlackKenichi(m): 8:13pm On Nov 15, 2014
"Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio?"

My top 5 are:
1. Nigeria
2. Senegal (Senegambia in general)
3. Angola
4. Tanzania
5. Ethio/Eritrea area
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by BlackKenichi(m): 8:55pm On Nov 15, 2014
axum:

Somalis were the first to defeat the Portuguese 500 years ago, when you guys were being enslaved.
Many peoples have been enslaved. Also the the West African Sahelian polities were the first to defeat the Portuguese.

axum:
Somalis were the first to use Cannons in Africa in warfare
Is that it?

axum:
Somalis defeated Portugal and Ethiopia combined
With major help from the ottoman Empire

axum:
Somalis speak their native language as the national language
Same with Tanzania and Kenya (Swahili)

axum:
Somalis built the biggest boats at the time
Nope. Egyptians and the Swahili built the biggest boats

axum:
Somalis traded with Egypt all the way to China
Same with the Swahili

axum:
The city where the prophet of Islam's followers sought refuge is Zaila, presently northern Somalia.
Not important

axum:
Before Somalis were known as Somalis, we were just part of Ethiopia, and I don't need to tell you the history of Ethiopia (Axum, Kush, Abyssinia).
No you weren't. Kush and Abyssinia never extended to Somali territories.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by axum: 5:00am On Nov 16, 2014
BlackKenichi:

Many peoples have been enslaved. Also the the West African Sahelian polities were the first to defeat the Portuguese.

Is that it?

With major help from the ottoman Empire

Same with Tanzania and Kenya (Swahili)

Nope. Egyptians and the Swahili built the biggest boats

Same with the Swahili

Not important

No you weren't. Kush and Abyssinia never extended to Somali territories.

Do you even know the reason why the swahili language exists is because of the enslavement of your people by arabs, so much so and for so long that their language bled into yours. It wasn't through trade but simply enslavement.

And Somalis originated in the highlands of Ethiopia, and over 2,000 years ago when Axum was existing, there were a couple of tens thousands of Cushitic people and did not identify as Somali, Amahara, Tigrey Oromo etc. Thus the reason why our language are in the same language family and we look the same.

Somalis didn't even control Northern Kenya until a few hundred years ago, you make it sound like Somalis have lived in modern Somalia since way back since the days of Axum and Kush, forgetting that the entire horn had a few tens of thousand people as compared to the 100 Million people who live in Somalia,Ethiopia, Eritrea, and Djibouti today.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by BlackKenichi(m): 5:35am On Nov 16, 2014
axum:

Do you even know the reason why the swahili language exists is because of the enslavement of your people by arabs, so much so and for so long that their language bled into yours. It wasn't through trade but simply enslavement.
Wrong!
1. They aren't my people.
2. Trade between the Swahili states and the rest of the Indian Ocean was established before Islam was even started.
3. The Swahili language was well established before the Arabs came to trade.

axum:
And Somalis originated in the highlands of Ethiopia, and over 2,000 years ago when Axum was existing, there were a couple of tens thousands of Cushitic people and did not identify as Somali, Amahara, Tigrey Oromo etc. Thus the reason why our language are in the same language family and we look the same.

Amhara and Tigre aren't Cushitic languages.

axum:
Somalis didn't even control Northern Kenya until a few hundred years ago, you make it sound like Somalis have lived in modern Somalia since way back since the days of Axum and Kush, forgetting that the entire horn had a few tens of thousand people as compared to the 100 Million people who live in Somalia,Ethiopia, Eritrea, and Djibouti today.
The Kingdom of Kush had virtually nothing to do with the Horn of Africa. In fact the people of Kush spoke a Nilo-Saharan language. Axum destroyed an already weakened Kush.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by axum: 2:32am On Nov 18, 2014
BlackKenichi:

Wrong!
1. They aren't my people.
2. Trade between the Swahili states and the rest of the Indian Ocean was established before Islam was even started.
3. The Swahili language was well established before the Arabs came to trade.

Amhara and Tigre aren't Cushitic languages.

The Kingdom of Kush had virtually nothing to do with the Horn of Africa. In fact the people of Kush spoke a Nilo-Saharan language. Axum destroyed an already weakened Kush.

1. For the last couple of thousand of years, the people in Kenya were slaves to Somalis/Arabs/Ethiopians/Portugese

2. Ethiopians are Cushitic as they are related to us (those who are Amahara, Tigrey, Oromo, Afar), but linguistically they speak a semiotic language. The language classification was only done in the last one hundred years, but the people in the region are all related, thus why we have similar culture, appearance, and history and shared land.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by BlackKenichi(m): 3:07am On Nov 18, 2014
axum:

1. For the last couple of thousand of years, the people in Kenya were slaves to Somalis/Arabs/Ethiopians/Portugese

2. Ethiopians are Cushitic as they are related to us (those who are Amahara, Tigrey, Oromo, Afar), but linguistically they speak a semiotic language. The language classification was only done in the last one hundred years, but the people in the region are all related, thus why we have similar culture, appearance, and history and shared land.

1. Not really. It was those from the coast of Kenya that were mainly taken as slaves. Arabs (being the glass jawed cunts that they are) seldom ventured into the interior. Besides many people were taken as slaves by Arabs including Somalis. Deal with it.

2. That's probably the only truth you've spouted on this forum. Even idiots like yourself get things right sometimes.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 18, 2014
Kennyans were never enslaved by Somalis though Arabs did enslave the Digo community at the Coast.All the Somali Bantu originate from either earlier Bantu settlement in Somalia at Shungwaya or Slaves imported from Tanzania.

1 Like

Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by ArtanK(m): 5:51pm On Nov 18, 2014
GERALD710:
Kennyans were never enslaved by Somalis though Arabs did enslave the Digo community at the Coast.All the Somali Bantu originate from either earlier Bantu settlement in Somalia at Shungwaya or Slaves imported from Tanzania.

Are the Mushunguli a part of the Shungwaya or are they a different tribe?
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by PHEVUR(f): 6:31pm On Nov 18, 2014
[quote author=Neldrizzy post=25604679]African gals are not jus ugly but they are fugly!!!!! i prefer Iranian girls and Mexican gals... During the jus concluded world cup in Brazil, i was privileged 2 meet some of them.. [/quote
aiit we have seen yhu...unto the next one
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by PHEVUR(f): 8:52pm On Nov 18, 2014
Neldrizzy:
African gals are not jus ugly but they are fugly!!!!! i prefer Iranian girls and Mexican gals... During the jus concluded world cup in Brazil, i was privileged 2 meet some of them..

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) / Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) / Etinosa Vivian: My Sugar Daddy Took Me To Dubai & Spent Millions On Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.