Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? (63291 Views)

Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls / Some Insane Things Most Girls In Lagos Do / Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by JiggamanGh: 6:09am On Oct 20, 2014
Mondisweets:
preview

Gorgeous, is she from Lesotho?
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by Nobody: 6:11am On Oct 20, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Ghanaians are know as being peaceful, hardworking law abiding. You taught us the movie industry. Who dash monkey banana. Ask anyone who knows Ghana started the movie and Nigerians copied. The first movies produce in west Africa was produce in Ghana by Ghanaians. You sure don't know your history.
When did people start hearing your name? In our movie industry.Other than that, where else¿ nowhere.Thats my point
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by Nobody: 6:11am On Oct 20, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Gorgeous, is she from Lesotho?
yeap, the dark and the light skinned ones are all unbelievably gorgeous
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by JiggamanGh: 6:11am On Oct 20, 2014
dovelike:

Now I know you really have a problem with your sight.But I don't blame you..why! You are a ghanaian...smh in pity.Retarded peeps

Why Naija women like bluffing too much. I have you a compliment about your mustache now you want everyone to know you beautiful mustache. I also said you have nice lips but I don't see you making a deal out of it.

You just want to tease me because I said I can't get my mustache to be like yours. Wicked girl angry
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by JiggamanGh: 6:12am On Oct 20, 2014
dovelike:

When did people start hearing your name? In our movie industry.Other than that, where else¿ nowhere.Thats my point

Because you guys can't survive without us.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by Nobody: 6:13am On Oct 20, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Why Naija women like bluffing too much. I have you a compliment about your mustache now you want everyone to know you beautiful mustache. I also said you nice lips but I don't see you making a deal out of it.

You just want to tease me because I said I can't get my mustache to be like yours. Wicked girl angry
I dont need your compliment bcis you dont count to me as a person.Sorry.So hold your so called compliment lipsrsealed
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by JiggamanGh: 6:14am On Oct 20, 2014
Mondisweets:
yeap, the dark and the light skinned ones are all unbelievably gorgeous

I really have some traveling to do. I already bookmarked South Africa, ethiopia, brazil, Dominican as places to visit.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by Nobody: 6:15am On Oct 20, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Because you guys can't survive without us.
We cant survive without you? Did yiu even get my question.??Or is your nature affecting you?
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by Nobody: 6:15am On Oct 20, 2014
JiggamanGh:

I really have some traveling to do. I already bookmarked South Africa, ethiopia, brazil, Dominican as places to visit.
lolz just to follow women? cheesy grin
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by JiggamanGh: 6:16am On Oct 20, 2014
dovelike:
I dont need your compliment bcis you dont count to me as a person.Sorry.So hold your so called compliment lipsrsealed

Why are you acting butthurt now. You have nice lips, take it or leave it I don't care. dont take this encounter personal, I am just messing with you.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by JiggamanGh: 6:18am On Oct 20, 2014
Mondisweets:
lolz just to follow women? cheesy grin

That's not the only thing I have met some amazing people from these countries.

I forgot Benin and Botswana my two favorite african country. These two countries are very peaceful, it is a place I can see myself retiring to.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by Nobody: 6:22am On Oct 20, 2014
JiggamanGh:

That's not the only thing I have met some amazing people from these countries.

I forgot Benin and Botswana my two favorite african country. These two countries are very peaceful, it is a place I can see myself retiring to.
okay but i must warn u the batswana can be a lil xeno..... lipsrsealed
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by JiggamanGh: 6:26am On Oct 20, 2014
Mondisweets:
okay but i must warn u tswana can be a lil xenoph... lipsrsealed

For real? I heard amazing stories from people that has traveled over there. I guess I will have to experience it for myself. One of my friend visited that place and he only had good things to say.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by Nobody: 6:26am On Oct 20, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Why are you acting butthurt now. You have nice lips, take it or leave it I don't care. dont take this encounter personal, I am just messing with you.
Hurt??do you know where I live??You are just a ghanaian.So I understand.Naturally I wouldnt have talked to you. undecided
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by Nobody: 6:28am On Oct 20, 2014
JiggamanGh:

For real? I heard amazing stories from people that has traveled over there. I guess I will have to experience it for myself. One of my friend visited that place and he only had good things to say.
maybe i guess so. Do go for a few tswana lessons before u go though
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by JiggamanGh: 6:28am On Oct 20, 2014
dovelike:

Hurt??do you know where I live??You are just a ghanaian.So I understand

Ghanaian I am. I said don't take this personal, it was all fun. No, I don't know where u live? I am guessing somewhere in sokoto.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by Nobody: 6:30am On Oct 20, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Ghanaian I am. I said don't take this personal, it was all fun. No, I don't know where u live? I am guessing somewhere in sokoto.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by JiggamanGh: 6:31am On Oct 20, 2014
Mondisweets:
maybe i guess so. Do go for a few tswana lessons before u go though

I believe it depends on the attitude of the visitors. A visitor should act like a visitor and I believe if you stay in your place then you would have amazing time and that goes for wherever you go. Most people demand respect and they forget that respect is earned.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by JiggamanGh: 6:33am On Oct 20, 2014
dovelike:

I live in pennsylvania baby.That is,if you know where it is.

I school in Pa. I am in temple in philly. See we have something in common. Is not all about perfect mustache
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by Nobody: 6:36am On Oct 20, 2014
JiggamanGh:

I school in Pa. I am in temple in philly. See we have something in common. Is not all about perfect mustache
But you will be deported when you are done schooling right?I cant have anything in common with you. Its just an insult to me and mine angry angry angry
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by JiggamanGh: 6:38am On Oct 20, 2014
dovelike:

But you will be deported when you are done schooling right?

Actually I was born here but grew up in Ghana at least my first 10 years.

Where in pa do u live?
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by JiggamanGh: 6:40am On Oct 20, 2014
dovelike:

But you will be deported when you are done schooling right?I cant have anything in common with you. Its just an insult to me and mine angry angry angry

You are just a rude girl, if you will teach me your routine at least we will have perfect mustache in common.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by Nobody: 6:44am On Oct 20, 2014
JiggamanGh:

You are just a rude girl, if you will teach me your routine at least we will have perfect mustache in common.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by JiggamanGh: 6:46am On Oct 20, 2014
dovelike:

You are just one very stupid he-goat that lies.You wanna get the last word,fine.I hope for your sake our paths never cro kiss kissss.Immature bastard

What makes me immature? Stupid he goat, that's funny. I don't want to get the last word.

Anyway goodnight
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by Nobody: 6:54am On Oct 20, 2014
JiggamanGh:

I believe it depends on the attitude of the visitors. A visitor should act like a visitor and I believe if you stay in your place then you would have amazing time and that goes for wherever you go. Most people demand respect and they forget that respect is earned.
its not a matter of that, they just treat non- tswana speaking people differently, thats why i said if u plan on retiring (not just visiting) there, its best you learn a little tswana
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 20, 2014
marieolae:
dnt deceive urself ghanians babes r finest

Are you Ghanaian? anyway they are cool its just that they are not Nigerians. Maybe in their next life grin
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by marieolae(f): 8:29am On Oct 20, 2014
andromida:

Are you Ghanaian? anyway they are cool its just that they are not Nigerians. Maybe in their next life grin
I'm nt ghanian,no
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by GHKWAME1: 8:44am On Oct 20, 2014
Pennywise:

Look at this shorty. Looking to hook up with a Nigerian babe online, what better way than to bring down her country first. Where exactly in Ghana are u from bro?

Bf u see the undie of a Nigerian chic, all your whiskers will first have to turn gray grin. Even then don't think u are getting laid.

Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by kzokul(m): 9:14am On Oct 20, 2014
Rikidony:
NIGERIAN GIRLS BLEACH angry angry angry
U r damn pweety and sexy....i jez followed u and wud like u 2 follow back...
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by Tokunbohkinibig: 9:59am On Oct 20, 2014
I have been to most of African countries on Diplomat Visa(I said this so as to let you know that I had lived in their exclusive/wealthy residential areas) and I can categorically tell you that most of these African ladies are not as pretty as Nigerian babes. Trust me, they may blessed with out of shape, big yansh and all that but they are not as pretty and classic as Nigerian babes.

If you doubt me, check out african countries beauty pageantries and come back to tell me what you see.

I aam not saying that the beauty pageantry would totally convince you but trust me, their ladies are ugly. The only country that is exceptional was Mozambique then
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by mizzochocinco: 10:12am On Oct 20, 2014
Angola

Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by Rikidony(m): 11:51am On Oct 20, 2014
kzokul:

U r damn pweety and sexy....i jez followed u and wud like u 2 follow back...
I CNT SOWI angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

"I Am A LovePeddler, Ashawo, I Have Slept With 2788 Men" - Nigerian Lady (Video) / Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) / Photo Of A Virgin Restoration Kit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.