Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,817 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

Gov. Akpabio Petitions Chief Assam Assam SAN - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Akpabio Petitions Chief Assam Assam SAN (1589 Views)

Trouble For Justice Yunusa ‎as Honeywell Petitions Chief Justice Over Misconduct / Assam Assam Blasts Akpabio: Your Mom Was A Prostitute * You Will Spend The Rest / A'ibom Guber 2015: Udom Emmanuel Replies Assam Assam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov. Akpabio Petitions Chief Assam Assam SAN by insideakwaibom: 5:01pm On Aug 19, 2014
The Inspector General of Police
Force Headquarters
Louis Edet House
Abuja.
15th August, 2014
ACCUSATIONS BY CHIEF ASSAM ASSAM (SAN), NIGERIA’S AMBASSADOR TO THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION AND BELARUS
I wish to report to your good offices the inciting, criminal and unbecoming conduct of Nigeria’s Ambassador to the Russian Federation and Belarus, Chief Assam Assam, (SAN). His paranoid deployment of malicious falsehood, lies and sedition in his pathological campaign of calumny against my person and the Government of Akwa Ibom State has become a threat to our values as a nation and our diplomacy.
Not only is his conduct a breach of diplomatic etiquettes, it is equally injurious to Nigeria’s foreign image and may give our nascent democracy a pariah status in the comity of nations. Note that I make these serious statements with complete understanding and acceptance of their ordinary meanings. For instance, to claim that a serving governor is an experienced killer, as he has done in newspaper interviews and letters, at a time we are battling the Boko Haram insurgency may do the worst possible damage to our nation’s image abroad and show our public officers as irresponsible, lawless and rascally.
Chief Assam’s penchant for mischief, lies and seditious propaganda is documented here-under:
1. On July 25, 2014, Chief Assam Assam, who has formally declared and has already begun his campaign for the Governorship of Akwa Ibom State (in spite of being a serving Ambassador), wrote an atrocious letter to the Secretary to theatre Akwa Ibom State Government, Mr. Udom Emmanuel and caused it to be published widely on the Internet. In the letter he accused me of being a killer and planning to assassinate political opponents in order to impose the said Udom Emmanuel as my successor. In the letter he made a veiled threat thus, “One thing I can guarantee is that whoever is killed in your name will certainly leave a trail of revenge killings which the dead may be unable to end…” I certainly have no plan to injure anyone but all the same you may wish to find out what he meant by this incendiary statement, and if this statement does not mean that he has already assembled a team for his proposed intent. (Chief Assam’s Letter and Mr Udom’s reply attached). Click here to continue reading http://insideakwaibom.com/gov-akpabio-petitions-chief-assam-assam-san/

Re: Gov. Akpabio Petitions Chief Assam Assam SAN by CastleandGreen: 5:12pm On Aug 19, 2014
Chief Assam Assam, on behalf of all Anang people i say EBOLA kill you and your generation.
Re: Gov. Akpabio Petitions Chief Assam Assam SAN by funshint(m): 5:27pm On Aug 19, 2014
Akpabio is a very intolerant politician. The violence he meted out to that ACN candidate and their members in 2007 is unprecedented in the history of this country. He literarily wiped out any trace of opposition in that state through violence and sheer brigandage. Despite his performance in Akwa-ibom partly based on the gigantic state allocation; he is still not a true democrat. I pity opposition members in that state.

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Akpabio Petitions Chief Assam Assam SAN by size38: 5:51pm On Aug 19, 2014
I can see that guy is a threat to Akpabio's position to select his successor prompting Akpabio to lay allegation against him
Re: Gov. Akpabio Petitions Chief Assam Assam SAN by psucc(m): 9:37pm On Aug 19, 2014
I wonder why a serving gov would stoop so low to dabble into petition writing and name calling.

He should allow his works? speak for him

BTW please OP, Seun, Mod, all NLers, et al tell him life is unbearable without money. He should pay May 2014 Salary abeg.

(1) (Reply)

Oil Subsidy Rose From N300b To N2.3tn Under Jonathan In Six Months – Amaechi / KORO To Defect From PDP... Considering APC / The President's Response To Questions, OBJ vs GEJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.