Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,907 members, 7,802,951 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

FFK'S Take On Ribadu's Defection And Apc's Reaction. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK'S Take On Ribadu's Defection And Apc's Reaction. (3999 Views)

Obasanjo Makes Stunning Revelations On Ribadu. You Need To See What He Said. / Buhari's And APC Reaction Over Election Postponement / Adamawa PDP Ticket: Presidency Makes U-turn On Ribadu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK'S Take On Ribadu's Defection And Apc's Reaction. by tandj: 2:26pm On Aug 20, 2014
Re: FFK'S Take On Ribadu's Defection And Apc's Reaction. by opiaoku: 2:28pm On Aug 20, 2014
egift:

I have no solution to your traumatized childhood. Curse, break your head - I don't care grin

Because you are a demonic bastard nonentity
Re: FFK'S Take On Ribadu's Defection And Apc's Reaction. by egift(m): 3:29pm On Aug 20, 2014
opiaoku: [s]Because you are a demonic bastard nonentity[/s]

tongue tongue tongue
Re: FFK'S Take On Ribadu's Defection And Apc's Reaction. by opiaoku: 5:54pm On Aug 20, 2014
egift:

tongue tongue tongue

Otu nne I
Re: FFK'S Take On Ribadu's Defection And Apc's Reaction. by Jesusloveyou: 6:41pm On Aug 20, 2014
onatisi: Even if al mustapha joins apc today , tinubu and co will hail him as a true man of the people and upright man ,tthe moment he leaves them ,they will call him a murderer. Apc is the most clueless party in the political landscape of nigeria. I am not surprised anyway since they all follow follow the ding dong brain of their party leaders
dat is impossible,dat is what i like apc for,if al-mustapha is accepted in apc,apc wil die,is only pdp dat accept murderer like al-mustapha,omisore,boko haram founder,confirm criminal,like Alams.dat is why pdp is demonic peoples party.
Re: FFK'S Take On Ribadu's Defection And Apc's Reaction. by GovWahala: 6:42pm On Aug 20, 2014
opiaoku:

Am pained because your mother is a harlot
Oh the same trade through which ur mother conceived a bastard like u.

1 Like

Re: FFK'S Take On Ribadu's Defection And Apc's Reaction. by onatisi(m): 6:49pm On Aug 20, 2014
Jesusloveyou: dat is impossible,dat is what i like apc for,if al-mustapha is accepted in apc,apc wil die,is only pdp dat accept murderer like al-mustapha,omisore,boko haram founder,confirm criminal,like Alams.dat is why pdp is demonic peoples party.
ok , we have heard you.thanks for ur contribution
Re: FFK'S Take On Ribadu's Defection And Apc's Reaction. by ketoarc(f): 6:53pm On Aug 20, 2014
What i think we need in Nigeria is prayer,yes we need GOD intervention because it is only him that can solve our ogbonge Nigeria problem.
Re: FFK'S Take On Ribadu's Defection And Apc's Reaction. by opiaoku: 7:34pm On Aug 20, 2014
GovWahala:
Oh the same trade through which ur mother conceived a bastard like u.

But not like your mother who specializes on fvcking rabid dog
Re: FFK'S Take On Ribadu's Defection And Apc's Reaction. by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 8:03pm On Aug 20, 2014
Apc on the brink

Re: FFK'S Take On Ribadu's Defection And Apc's Reaction. by AlabaBoss: 8:04pm On Aug 20, 2014
shizzle11:
odinma1 the bar.stard child of a bestial r/ship between your deranged father and a dogg, your frustration and misery shall consume you to an ignoble death....Amen!

All those curses return to all members of your household, born and unborn.

Ona go hear am grin

Anambra adigo mma cool cool

2 Likes

Re: FFK'S Take On Ribadu's Defection And Apc's Reaction. by GovWahala: 11:17pm On Aug 20, 2014
opiaoku:

But not like your mother who specializes on fvcking rabid dog
Each word u type confirms that u were fathered by a monkey. Shame on your free pussy giver of a mother, that had a monkey drill her for just a plate of beans.
Re: FFK'S Take On Ribadu's Defection And Apc's Reaction. by opiaoku: 11:21pm On Aug 20, 2014
GovWahala:
Each word u type confirms that u were fathered by a monkey. Shame on your free pussy giver of a mother, that had a monkey drill her for just a plate of beans.

But better than a dog sperm like you. Better go and kill that ceremonial father of yours because he is not your father but that rabid street dog you know thanks to your mother the chief harlot who loves fvcking a cute ekuke rabid dog just FOR FUN

Afo sagbuo nne gi

Otu nne gi ebea

1 Like

Re: FFK'S Take On Ribadu's Defection And Apc's Reaction. by T9ksy(m): 10:19am On Aug 21, 2014
AlabaBoss: What is our business with this dimwit called FFk

Is he not the one that f.u.cked the hell out of the wife of the GburuGburu?

He is a nincompoop.

Anambra Adigo Mma cool cool

Oh yes, he is! He loves f.u....c.k..ing ibo ladies. grin grin

He "panelbeated" bianca so much, he knocked her up before finally releasing her onto the waiting arms of the ikemba.

Obviously, the ikemba loved FFK's reject so much as he had many issues with her even though some of them don't have flat...head.
Re: FFK'S Take On Ribadu's Defection And Apc's Reaction. by GovWahala: 12:26pm On Aug 21, 2014
opiaoku:

But better than a dog sperm like you. Better go and kill that ceremonial father of yours because he is not your father but that rabid street dog you know thanks to your mother the chief harlot who loves fvcking a cute ekuke rabid dog just FOR FUN

Afo sagbuo nne gi

Otu nne gi ebea
Keep blabbing stupidly it's a trait of monkeys, just don't spew ebola on us here. Iberibe.
Re: FFK'S Take On Ribadu's Defection And Apc's Reaction. by opiaoku: 12:30pm On Aug 21, 2014
GovWahala:
Keep blabbing stupidly it's a trait of monkeys, just don't spew ebola on us here. Iberibe.

But not as stupid as an idiot who bleeps his mother.

Thunder gbuo gi na nne gi ebea

Otu nne gi
Re: FFK'S Take On Ribadu's Defection And Apc's Reaction. by GovWahala: 1:03pm On Aug 21, 2014
opiaoku:

But not as stupid as an idiot who bleeps his mother.

Thunder gbuo gi na nne gi ebea

Otu nne gi

Nigaa is so pained! grin grin
Move ur Ebola body out of the way.
Re: FFK'S Take On Ribadu's Defection And Apc's Reaction. by opiaoku: 4:00pm On Aug 21, 2014
GovWahala:

While you keep fvcking your harlot mother because its fun
Re: FFK'S Take On Ribadu's Defection And Apc's Reaction. by opiaoku: 10:06pm On Aug 21, 2014
GovWahala:

Otu nne gi
Re: FFK'S Take On Ribadu's Defection And Apc's Reaction. by GovWahala: 10:46pm On Aug 21, 2014
opiaoku:

Otu nne gi
Ebola patient u have only few days to live. MUMU
Re: FFK'S Take On Ribadu's Defection And Apc's Reaction. by deathTOyorubas: 10:53pm On Aug 21, 2014
GovWahala:

FOOL

1 Like

Re: FFK'S Take On Ribadu's Defection And Apc's Reaction. by opiaoku: 10:55pm On Aug 21, 2014
GovWahala:

Otu nne I

Ikpu nne I

Amu nna I
Re: FFK'S Take On Ribadu's Defection And Apc's Reaction. by GovWahala: 11:39pm On Aug 21, 2014
deathTOyorubas:

FOOL
FOOL I guess that's ur fathers name.
Re: FFK'S Take On Ribadu's Defection And Apc's Reaction. by GovWahala: 11:42pm On Aug 21, 2014
opiaoku:

Otu nne I

Ikpu nne I

Amu nna I
Ebola carrier get away!
Re: FFK'S Take On Ribadu's Defection And Apc's Reaction. by opiaoku: 8:39am On Aug 22, 2014
GovWahala:
Ebola carrier get away!

Otu nne i

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING!!! Nnamdi Kanu Is Not In Our Custody - DSS / A Rebuttal Of Sahara Reporters' story on the Buratai UAE Property Portfolio / Which Region Is Suffering More From This Recession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.