Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

For The Ladies, Lines That Got You Blushing Or Speechless - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For The Ladies, Lines That Got You Blushing Or Speechless (8858 Views)

Guys, Post Some Pick Up Lines That You Used In Wooing Her.. / Pick-up Lines That Work On Nigerian Girls. / Pick-up Lines That Works For Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For The Ladies, Lines That Got You Blushing Or Speechless by guyANDROID1: 8:41am On Aug 20, 2014
marieolae: who's talking about online relationships here? I'm talking bout real life tins
Just pulling your leg tongue

You yourself must be Romantic for you to know guys that aint romantic enough cheesy
Re: For The Ladies, Lines That Got You Blushing Or Speechless by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 20, 2014
...I blush alot....but i think i blush more wen a guy tells me dat i am looking sweet n chop-able.....i ll be like 'OMGosh,Grace u set gan ooo'....

3 Likes

Re: For The Ladies, Lines That Got You Blushing Or Speechless by dytbabe: 9:48am On Aug 20, 2014
eyeview: There's one line that gets Nigerian ladies blushing and it goes thus: 'send me your account number'.

My dear this is jst one phase o, excitement go wan kee person, any msg u see for phone like this, u go begin think say na alert
Bt that special one that makes me wanna jump is when I see huge credit alert, I swear horses no dey kose for my belle o
I go come love the sender die, all my eyes go open

Chai, the love of money kwa
Re: For The Ladies, Lines That Got You Blushing Or Speechless by iamsegsy(m): 9:54am On Aug 20, 2014
Ewizard: D last girl I wooed..
"Hey! I've bin seein u around ma hood lately, I dnt knw u neither do u knw me.
D last 3 tymz I walked pass u I was so shy 2 say hi..
wen I got home I slapped myself several tyms,fix ma self up and vow neva to repeat dat mistake again so I get a mirror and practice 1 of dos Brad Pitt's killer move. But immediately I saw u naw I seem 2've lost all d confident again. I don't wanna go home slappin maself again my face are swellin up, lemme b shy enough to admit dat I like u, nt bcus ure btiful or bcus u gat more curves dan a race track. I jus lyk u naturally and nothing more. I pray I d'be confident enough to ask 4 ur name d next time I meet u"...
And wen I was leaving she turn around said 'Mary'..
I replied tnx but u wud ve save it 4 d nxt tym..
She smiled shakin her head..
And I knew I've won dat conversation.
So d nxt tym I saw her she started smilin seein me, I blocked her and said "hi miss mary" she replied hi mr.. ?? (I cudnt let her finish d "hey I dnt even knw ur name" line she was abt to come up wit).. I handed over my cellphone to her wit dis line I saw on d internet " dat phone I jus gave have a cute problem, can u help me fix it?? She asked wat was d problem and I said "it doesn't hav ur number on it"..
She hit me on my arm wit d "ure funny line" line. And wen she was done typing her digit I collected my phone and leave wit d "tnx, I may b convinced to tell u ma name d next tym I call"..
She was like "aww! Naw ure confident ryt?? While smiling... And I replied "I wud tek dat as a compliment" while leavin.
u be correct wizard grin

5 Likes

Re: For The Ladies, Lines That Got You Blushing Or Speechless by Wroxxane: 10:21am On Aug 20, 2014
grin grin
Re: For The Ladies, Lines That Got You Blushing Or Speechless by Ewizard(m): 10:33am On Aug 20, 2014
iamsegsy: u be correct wizard grin
Bros u wan dey mek ma head swell abi?
I be learner abeg oo..
But seriously I dnt woo ladies.. Lyk seriously!
And I dnt fink 1 nids a killer line to get a girl.
Every type of dude has a kinda girl dey attract naturally.
It flows naturally well 4me wit dos dat has sweet "sense of humor" and "naughty mind".
Jus know wat works 4u.. Dats if ure in d business of wooin women.
4me ryt naw its all abt ma paper, no jokes!
Lyk som1 said..."U dnt loose women chasen money, u only loose money chasen women."

6 Likes

Re: For The Ladies, Lines That Got You Blushing Or Speechless by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 20, 2014
marieolae: The guys I've been wid r jus not romantic sad

Lolz! I'm guessing its coz no one has asked for you account number yet right? Smh.

1 Like

Re: For The Ladies, Lines That Got You Blushing Or Speechless by marieolae(f): 11:52am On Aug 20, 2014
Three7Ty9:

Lolz! I'm guessing its coz no one has asked for you account number yet right? Smh.
nawa oh. Pls if ur broke, dnt take it out on me...
Re: For The Ladies, Lines That Got You Blushing Or Speechless by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 20, 2014
marieolae: nawa oh. Pls if ur broke, dnt take it out on me...

Nah, calm down. Life is too short to get upset over simple sarcasm, alright? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: For The Ladies, Lines That Got You Blushing Or Speechless by marieolae(f): 11:57am On Aug 20, 2014
Three7Ty9:

Nah, calm down. Life is too short to get upset over simple sarcasm, alright? grin grin grin
I'm nt oh. Its gettin on my nerves how guys r stero typin ladies. Its not funny nemore
Re: For The Ladies, Lines That Got You Blushing Or Speechless by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 20, 2014
marieolae: I'm nt oh. Its gettin on my nerves how guys r stero typin ladies. Its not funny nemore

Lol! Ok, someone seems pretty upset over a joke. Ok, I'm Sorry....Uhm, scratch that, I'm really sorry if that got to you in the wrong way alright?
Lets call a truce ok?
Re: For The Ladies, Lines That Got You Blushing Or Speechless by marieolae(f): 12:13pm On Aug 20, 2014
Three7Ty9:

Lol! Ok, someone seems pretty upset over a joke. Ok, I'm Sorry....Uhm, scratch that, I'm really sorry if that got to you in the wrong way alright?
Lets call a truce ok?
cool smiley
Re: For The Ladies, Lines That Got You Blushing Or Speechless by jashar(f): 12:14pm On Aug 20, 2014
cheesy one guy that I hadn't seen in years told me he could never forget my face because it was branded upon his heart.
*sighs*
Another said the thought of me always makes him smile.
Yet another has said that I am lovely and troublesome and that's what makes him love me.
grincheesy

Good times.
Re: For The Ladies, Lines That Got You Blushing Or Speechless by marieolae(f): 12:15pm On Aug 20, 2014
guyANDROID1:
Just pulling your leg tongue

You yourself must be Romantic for you to know guys that aint romantic enough cheesy
ok oo
Re: For The Ladies, Lines That Got You Blushing Or Speechless by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 20, 2014
marieolae: cool smiley

smiley having a nice day yeah?
Re: For The Ladies, Lines That Got You Blushing Or Speechless by marieolae(f): 12:18pm On Aug 20, 2014
Three7Ty9:

smiley having a nice day yeah?
yup
Re: For The Ladies, Lines That Got You Blushing Or Speechless by Tymax(m): 12:23pm On Aug 20, 2014
temigracie: ...I blush alot....but i think i blush more wen a guy tells me dat i am looking sweet n chop-able.....i ll be like 'OMGosh,Grace u set gan ooo'....
grin Baby, Asanwa, kiss u look chop-able like indomie grin .......

Oya blush for me grin
Re: For The Ladies, Lines That Got You Blushing Or Speechless by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 20, 2014
wen I got home I slapped myself several tyms,fix ma self up and vow neva to repeat dat mistake again so I get a mirror and practice 1 of dos Brad Pitt's killer move. But immediately I saw u naw I seem 2've lost all d confident again. I don't wanna go home slappin maself again my face are swellin up, lemme b shy enough to admit dat I like u, nt bcus ure btiful or bcus u gat more curves dan a race track. I jus lyk u naturally and nothing more. I pray I d'be confident enough to ask 4 ur name d next time I meet u"...
So d nxt tym I saw her she started smilin seein me, I blocked her and said "hi miss mary" she replied hi mr.. ?? (I cudnt let her finish d "hey I dnt even knw ur name" line she was abt to come up wit).. I handed over my cellphone to her wit dis line I saw on d internet " dat phone I jus gave have a cute problem, can u help me fix it?? She asked wat was d problem and I said "it doesn't hav ur number on it"..
She hit me on my arm wit d "ure funny line" line. And wen she was done typing her digit I collected my phone and leave wit d "tnx, I may b convinced to tell u ma name d next tym I call"..
She was like "aww! Naw ure confident ryt?? While smiling... And I replied "I wud tek dat as a compliment" while leavin.

Professor in toasting affairs.
U wickedest bomboclat.
U lucky say u meet girl wey get manners.
Lol.

3 Likes

Re: For The Ladies, Lines That Got You Blushing Or Speechless by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 20, 2014
Tymax:
grin Baby, Asanwa, kiss u look chop-able like indomie grin .......

Oya blush for me grin
...aaawwww..u r making me blush more....tanks,sweet....BTW,wats asanwa?..

1 Like

Re: For The Ladies, Lines That Got You Blushing Or Speechless by guyANDROID1: 12:33pm On Aug 20, 2014
marieolae: ok oo

Ya!

Are you ready 2 mingle? smiley
Re: For The Ladies, Lines That Got You Blushing Or Speechless by Tymax(m): 12:34pm On Aug 20, 2014
temigracie: ...aaawwww..u r making me blush more....tanks,sweet....BTW,wats asanwa?..
I think it means spotless baby or something sweet like that grin

1 Like

Re: For The Ladies, Lines That Got You Blushing Or Speechless by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 20, 2014
Tymax:
I think it means spotless baby or something sweet like that grin
....aaaawwww,for me alone....Tymax,u r also my super-asanwa....oya,take kiss....mwuuuuaaaaaah!!!......

1 Like

Re: For The Ladies, Lines That Got You Blushing Or Speechless by Tymax(m): 12:43pm On Aug 20, 2014
temigracie: ....aaaawwww,for me alone....Tymax,u r also my super-asanwa....oya,take kiss....mwuuuuaaaaaah!!!......
Lol. A guy can't be asanwa na. Abeg o cheesy
Re: For The Ladies, Lines That Got You Blushing Or Speechless by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 20, 2014
marieolae: yup

Alright, Enjoy the rest of your day.
Re: For The Ladies, Lines That Got You Blushing Or Speechless by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 20, 2014
Tymax:
Lol. A guy can't be asanwa na. Abeg o cheesy
..en en...adonno nah....okay,u r my super-sweetheart den...
Re: For The Ladies, Lines That Got You Blushing Or Speechless by Tymax(m): 12:54pm On Aug 20, 2014
temigracie: ..en en...adonno nah....okay,u r my super-sweetheart den...
That's right kiss cool

2 Likes

Re: For The Ladies, Lines That Got You Blushing Or Speechless by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 20, 2014
Ahhh!! Memories!! tongue
Re: For The Ladies, Lines That Got You Blushing Or Speechless by Input(m): 2:12pm On Aug 20, 2014
temigracie: ..en en...adonno nah....okay,u r my super-sweetheart den...
All these na wayo,give him ur digit now you will say no
Re: For The Ladies, Lines That Got You Blushing Or Speechless by Vikky014(f): 2:19pm On Aug 20, 2014
olasmith10: c all the ladies pretending as if this post was typed in Arabic language..
Now dis is funny*currently rolling on d floor*
Re: For The Ladies, Lines That Got You Blushing Or Speechless by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 20, 2014
Input:
All these na wayo,give him ur digit now you will say no
..lwkmdfh ooo

2 Likes

Re: For The Ladies, Lines That Got You Blushing Or Speechless by Bryancrox(m): 2:32pm On Aug 20, 2014
Guy yu tite,I owe yu a bottle of online beer

3 Likes

Re: For The Ladies, Lines That Got You Blushing Or Speechless by Les: 2:41pm On Aug 20, 2014
marieolae: The guys I've been wid r jus not romantic sad
do you in any way, live in nsukka, or was there earlier this month?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies Are Neat Outside But Dirty Inside... / Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures) / If Your Husband Side Chic Is This Sexy, What Would You Do (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.