Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,989 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

10 Crazy Things Women Do In The Name Of Love. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Crazy Things Women Do In The Name Of Love. (1193 Views)

Annoying Things Women Do / Crazy Things Girls Do To Get A Guy's Attention / Cruel Things Women Do To Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Crazy Things Women Do In The Name Of Love. by igbokwesampson(m): 7:35pm On Aug 19, 2014
It is a common knowledge that this days women do a lot of crazy things all in the name of love without considering the fact that sometimes love may not answer all the questions, hence the need to share some of the crazy things women do because of love.

1. Living with a man who has not paid ur pride price or wedded u.
And I ask " as what ?pre- wife, comcubine or what,

2. Accepting to be a second wife.
If you do, you have just entered into an endless competition, I hope you are prepared for it, it may not be as easy as you thought.

3. Wearing the engagement ring of man who doesn't even know
ur home, seen ur parents nor recieved their consent.are you getting married to a ghost husband?

4. Using your boyfriend's picture as your profile picture.
Don't be too secure until you are now mrs.never say ever, you might regret it later, use your brain.

5. Giving your BRIDE PRIDE (virginity) to a man who has not paid your BRIDE PRICE.
This is your pride as a woman, if you can please try and keep it, it pays at last.( If you can )

6. Bathing naked with your boyfriend
While there maybe need to know your future hubby well, avoid showing him every every including the size and shape, it might be to good to look good

7. Cooking food regularly n washing clothes for your boyfriend.
there nothing wrong with helping your boyfriend once in a while but Once you begin to fill the vacant position of a wife, the man Will have no reason to be in a hurry to get a wife hence be reluctant in doing the needful, statistics shows that most times men end up marring a different girl due to over closeness as space is a vital part of relationship.

8. Public show of romance with your boyfriend.
This automatically pushes away possible future suitors, who knows if anything happens and you two are no longer together then you would have successfully pushed away people with true affection for you

9. Disobeying your parents
You know some girls even go as far as disobeying their parents for the sake of a man whom your parents don't even know or have accepted, some even elope with this guy who at the early stage may promise heaven on earth.

10. Disobeying God because of a guy.
Some girls would say, I know it's wrong to have sex with him, but I love him and don't want him to get another girl, this only shows how cheap such a girl is to choose to please a man rather than God.
Giving a man sex simply because he promised you marriage isn't enough.

1 Like

Re: 10 Crazy Things Women Do In The Name Of Love. by ignis: 7:44pm On Aug 19, 2014
Rubbish

Re: 10 Crazy Things Women Do In The Name Of Love. by Baddestguyp(m): 7:51pm On Aug 19, 2014
Re: 10 Crazy Things Women Do In The Name Of Love. by igbokwesampson(m): 7:56pm On Aug 19, 2014
ignis: Rubbish

Receive it( your prayer is answered)
Re: 10 Crazy Things Women Do In The Name Of Love. by Shalome(m): 7:58pm On Aug 19, 2014
Damn,this is just stupid
Re: 10 Crazy Things Women Do In The Name Of Love. by just9Girian: 8:07pm On Aug 19, 2014
Some persons seems affected here, does it me its true?
Re: 10 Crazy Things Women Do In The Name Of Love. by Ivanspring(f): 8:10pm On Aug 19, 2014
I do not agree.
Re: 10 Crazy Things Women Do In The Name Of Love. by guyANDROID1: 8:11pm On Aug 19, 2014
Waiting patiently for all em NL......

Mr man sex has been the sweetest thing man enjoyed in the planet earth. If it was not so, God would not create it initially tho I go with some of your assertion and decline most of it.

Btw, You be SU?
Re: 10 Crazy Things Women Do In The Name Of Love. by Dreyl(m): 8:11pm On Aug 19, 2014
Very true!
Re: 10 Crazy Things Women Do In The Name Of Love. by Dreyl(m): 8:12pm On Aug 19, 2014
ignis: Rubbish
i'm very sure u re guilty of all
Re: 10 Crazy Things Women Do In The Name Of Love. by ignis: 8:39pm On Aug 19, 2014
Dreyl: i'm very sure u re guilty of all
Whatever
Re: 10 Crazy Things Women Do In The Name Of Love. by Dreyl(m): 9:13pm On Aug 19, 2014
ignis:
Whatever
tongue
Re: 10 Crazy Things Women Do In The Name Of Love. by chipatra: 9:30pm On Aug 19, 2014
hmm, i dey guilty 4 all O! wink

(1) (Reply)

Why Does Many Guys Feels Unconfident Talking With Girls,barely Knows. / I Must Admit White Girls Are The Best Cooks / The Mistake Of "Being Yourself" Is Why Most Ladies Are Still Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.