Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,901 members, 7,806,631 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:25 PM

Do U Ask God For Forgiveness After Sinning In The Dream? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do U Ask God For Forgiveness After Sinning In The Dream? (810 Views)

What Do You Ask God For Before Sleeping? / The First Question You Will Ask God In Heaven? / Forgiveness After Immoral Behaviour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do U Ask God For Forgiveness After Sinning In The Dream? by maureensylvia(f): 7:58pm On Aug 19, 2014
I can't just continue to blame myself after sinning in the dream, i know that i did wrong and i couldn't help myself but am sure dat i can't try such in reality, i will just go on my kneel and ask God for forgiveness though it was a dream...so what about u guys?
Re: Do U Ask God For Forgiveness After Sinning In The Dream? by chikweezy(m): 8:25pm On Aug 19, 2014
Like Seriously!!..ow can u say u sinned in d dream..lol. U hv 2 realize u nt in control of ur dreams,SO,discard dat notion of committing sin in ur dream. Afterall,most dreams are only a reflection of our experiences.
Re: Do U Ask God For Forgiveness After Sinning In The Dream? by maureensylvia(f): 8:27pm On Aug 19, 2014
I don't buy ur idea
Re: Do U Ask God For Forgiveness After Sinning In The Dream? by chikweezy(m): 9:03pm On Aug 19, 2014
Hw can u fear wat is nt real...like a pastor said,hw can u b scared of an elephant pursuing u in d dream wen u hv no idea wat an elephant is or looks like in real life....just a projection of d evil one 2 cos fear,and grow weary...think of it
Re: Do U Ask God For Forgiveness After Sinning In The Dream? by Tuminibody: 11:23pm On Aug 19, 2014
I think a meditation and an examination of conscience would have been better cos most times, dreams give a reflection of what exists in our subconsciousness.
Re: Do U Ask God For Forgiveness After Sinning In The Dream? by tranxo(m): 11:32am On Nov 04, 2014
My good people, the voting for Miss Nairaland 2014 has started. This is Elimination Round 1 where 2 candidates will be dropped.

Kindly head to https://www.nairaland.com/1980633/miss-nairaland-deceemer-2014-contest and cast your votes for these 4 damsels;

maureensylvia
vivly
annypie
jennimma

Thanks and remember, vote for all 4 NOW.

Kindly share this post and invite your friends especially in your various threads. I know I can count on you all.

PS:
Cast all the 4 votes in one post i.e.

I vote for maureensylvia, vivly, annypie, jennimma.
Re: Do U Ask God For Forgiveness After Sinning In The Dream? by peteregwu(m): 4:20pm On Nov 27, 2014
If you find yourself having sexual intercourse in the is a sign of demonic attack and could be that you have a spirit wife or husband so you need deliverance and most especially you truly need to repent fully of all your sins and don't go back to them again.
Re: Do U Ask God For Forgiveness After Sinning In The Dream? by maureensylvia(f): 12:16am On Mar 11, 2021
smiley wink
Re: Do U Ask God For Forgiveness After Sinning In The Dream? by petra1(m): 1:55am On Mar 11, 2021
maureensylvia:
I can't just continue to blame myself after sinning in the dream, i know that i did wrong and i couldn't help myself but am sure dat i can't try such in reality, i will just go on my kneel and ask God for forgiveness though it was a dream...so what about u guys?

Can you sin in your dream ? That’s impossible . What kind of dream did you have that could constitute sin? You killed ?

1 Like

Re: Do U Ask God For Forgiveness After Sinning In The Dream? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:25am On Mar 11, 2021
Try to work more on your thoughts your dreams mostly depends on your thoughts.
I remember a dream when i was still a teenager, in that dream i happened to be alone but as usual i had supernatural powers in the dream then suddenly a charming female celebrity was in the same place with me and the next thing i did was to have a taste of her, she protested but due to my powers i overpowered her and while i was about to devastated (force) her i woke up.
Lesson: i always admire this lady, each time i see any movies where she features i'll do whatever it takes to watch the movie just to see her moves.
So i decided to avoid her even magazines where her picture is pasted until gradually the feeling left me completely.
Most times practical measures is what you need to avoid being evil in your dreams!

maureensylvia:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do U Ask God For Forgiveness After Sinning In The Dream? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:58am On Mar 11, 2021
maureensylvia:

When you feel dirty do you not take a bath?

Since you feel you may have given offence in a certain place, I do not think that it is a bad thing to seek forgiveness and have it wiped out!

For I think during sleep and dreaming, our soul goes out to play but I am still studying that fact.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do U Ask God For Forgiveness After Sinning In The Dream? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:59am On Mar 11, 2021
peteregwu:
If you find yourself having sexual intercourse in the is a sign of demonic attack and could be that you have a spirit wife or husband so you need deliverance and most especially you truly need to repent fully of all your sins and don't go back to them again.

Every one is always under attack everywhere, everytime, hence, The Watch and Pray Law, for that it what it means to have an Enemy!
Re: Do U Ask God For Forgiveness After Sinning In The Dream? by maureensylvia(f): 9:16am On Apr 11, 2021
petra1:

Can you sin in your dream ? That’s impossible . What kind of dream did you have that could constitute sin? You killed ?

Not really one must not kill before it's called a sin
Re: Do U Ask God For Forgiveness After Sinning In The Dream? by Dtruthspeaker: 9:25am On Apr 11, 2021
maureensylvia:

I am still studying it but I see already that dreams are our soul or spirit or heart (whichever you prefer) moving and doing things We Will and Intend therein.

And remember guilt commences from the soul not on earth (Physically).

Thus, if you have given offence in dreams, you would be guilty of offence requiring forgiveness!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Is Fornication Still A Sin / Nigerian Pastors 'many Slept Last Night But They Didnt Wake Up' / Agnes Bunmi Dada: Carving A Niche Against All Odds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.