Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,544 members, 7,801,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

I Need Clue(s) On Bovas Group Of Company Limited Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need Clue(s) On Bovas Group Of Company Limited Interview (27987 Views)

Epcm Engineer Limited Interview / Nigerian Bottling Company Limited Currently Recruiting - 11 July, 2015 / Oriental Food Industries Limited Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Clue(s) On Bovas Group Of Company Limited Interview by sunnesco: 8:00pm On Aug 19, 2014
Pls house,am in need of likely interview questions aboUt bovas company ltd..so fo those that hav attended their interview,plz I ll like you to share your mind and experience on their interview
Re: I Need Clue(s) On Bovas Group Of Company Limited Interview by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 19, 2014
What Role, and how did you apply?
Re: I Need Clue(s) On Bovas Group Of Company Limited Interview by Bussymama3: 9:48am On Sep 03, 2014
sunnesco: Pls house,am in need of likely interview questions aboUt bovas company ltd..so fo those that hav attended their interview,plz I ll like you to share your mind and experience on their interview
Have you been called after the interview cos i also went 4 d interview. Try n rply
Re: I Need Clue(s) On Bovas Group Of Company Limited Interview by Homonide: 10:48am On Sep 03, 2014
Bussymama3:
Have you been called after the interview cos i also went 4 d interview. Try n rply

I believe the poster was looking for information about the interview of the 24th, which has since taken place and which you must have attended. I was @ the interview too.

Do you have any idea of the number of people that were @ the interview that day? I came late and I was the last person. Do you know what the Company pays?
Re: I Need Clue(s) On Bovas Group Of Company Limited Interview by GENO: 10:55am On Sep 03, 2014
The interview was held on the 25th August. I have not heard anything from them... if you have heard from them let us know.
Re: I Need Clue(s) On Bovas Group Of Company Limited Interview by Homonide: 11:49am On Sep 03, 2014
Interview was on the 25th; my mistake. I haven't heard from them. I think the Company that handled the Recruitment are done with their job. There's probably going to be another interview with the Management for those that scaled the first one. Would love to know what they pay.

1 Like

Re: I Need Clue(s) On Bovas Group Of Company Limited Interview by Bussymama3: 5:27am On Sep 05, 2014
Homonide: Interview was on the 25th; my mistake. I haven't heard from them. I think the Company that handled the Recruitment are done with their job. There's probably going to be another interview with the Management for those that scaled the first one. Would love to know what they pay.
My was on d 26th august,on dt wi were not more dan 11..u guyz shud share wen u hear nytyn. Concerning wat they pay,wi shud probly strt tlkin abt dt once wi gt 2 d nxt stage.
Re: I Need Clue(s) On Bovas Group Of Company Limited Interview by Homonide: 8:54am On Sep 05, 2014
Quite enlightening to know another set were interviewed on the 26th. I guess all we can do is wait for the Management to call when they are ready. Best of luck to everyone.
Re: I Need Clue(s) On Bovas Group Of Company Limited Interview by beeshow: 2:48pm On Sep 08, 2014
Also did the interview 26th of August, heard some pple had theirs 27th of Aug.I dont think they av gotten back to anyone.lets just keep ourselves posted incase of any info.
Re: I Need Clue(s) On Bovas Group Of Company Limited Interview by Bussymama3: 8:33pm On Sep 08, 2014
[quote author=beeshow]Also did the interview 26th of August, heard some pple had theirs 27th of Aug.I dont think they av gotten back to anyone.lets just keep ourselves posted incase of any info.[/quote
Does ny1 have ny idea ow many dey wud like 2
Pick
Re: I Need Clue(s) On Bovas Group Of Company Limited Interview by Bussymama3: 8:34pm On Sep 08, 2014
beeshow: Also did the interview 26th of August, heard some pple had theirs 27th of Aug.I dont think they av gotten back to anyone.lets just keep ourselves posted incase of any info.
Does ny1 have ny idea ow many dey wud like 2
Pick
Re: I Need Clue(s) On Bovas Group Of Company Limited Interview by sheyeebright: 9:50am On Sep 11, 2014
Is there anyone in the house currently in ib? The next stage is likely going 2 take place in their head office in ib. Anyone with recent update shld pls share with us o, especially those who are in ib. Thanks
Re: I Need Clue(s) On Bovas Group Of Company Limited Interview by GENO: 10:15pm On Sep 11, 2014
when we they start calling us for the next stage? How do you know that the next stage will take place in Ibadan? Let's keep our fingers crossed and wait patiently for the good news....
Re: I Need Clue(s) On Bovas Group Of Company Limited Interview by 7energy: 3:01pm On Sep 14, 2014
Happy sunday house. Any info yet?
Re: I Need Clue(s) On Bovas Group Of Company Limited Interview by 7energy: 1:02pm On Sep 17, 2014
Hey peeps, this page shouldn't be as dry as it is now. Has anyone heard anything?. I have been checking my mail box everytime and I haven't seen any message. Please, anybody in my shoes, or am I alone?
Re: I Need Clue(s) On Bovas Group Of Company Limited Interview by sheyeebright: 6:26am On Sep 18, 2014
Not only you o
Re: I Need Clue(s) On Bovas Group Of Company Limited Interview by beeshow: 1:14pm On Sep 18, 2014
We are still expecting the gud news ooo...it is well...lets just keep our fingers crossed
Re: I Need Clue(s) On Bovas Group Of Company Limited Interview by masahykin: 11:55am On Sep 22, 2014
beeshow: We are still expecting the gud news ooo...it is well...lets just keep our fingers crossed
Kinda cald dem on the no dey snt wit d mail to attend d interview. D woman wu piked d cal sed dey v sent their report to the company,dat dey wil get bak 2 us soon.. So pple guess it will be soon den.
Re: I Need Clue(s) On Bovas Group Of Company Limited Interview by masahykin: 5:40pm On Sep 22, 2014
Or has ny1 also heard nytyn
Re: I Need Clue(s) On Bovas Group Of Company Limited Interview by sheyeebright: 12:39pm On Sep 24, 2014
Really feeling bored here! Is there any news about the interview?
Re: I Need Clue(s) On Bovas Group Of Company Limited Interview by 7energy: 2:32pm On Sep 24, 2014
From my part, no news yet. But it's taking longer than expected. Anybody with useful info should pls share!
Re: I Need Clue(s) On Bovas Group Of Company Limited Interview by beeshow: 10:58pm On Sep 24, 2014
Well a friend that works in their head office in ibadan said it cld be like November before we will be called cos it takes a while but hopefully we should resume by december all things being equal if we are successful at the final stage..tho d friend wouldn't tell me the pay range..if I get anyother info..will put it up..best regards
Re: I Need Clue(s) On Bovas Group Of Company Limited Interview by 7energy: 7:39am On Sep 30, 2014
Thanks for d info. That's nice of you.
Re: I Need Clue(s) On Bovas Group Of Company Limited Interview by masahykin: 7:05pm On Oct 01, 2014
Ts a new month...ny news yet..
Re: I Need Clue(s) On Bovas Group Of Company Limited Interview by masahykin: 7:05pm On Oct 01, 2014
Happy new month and independence people...lets continue to keep the faith..dis month is our month IJN
Re: I Need Clue(s) On Bovas Group Of Company Limited Interview by sheyeebright: 12:34pm On Oct 04, 2014
Amen! Same to u.
Re: I Need Clue(s) On Bovas Group Of Company Limited Interview by 7energy: 6:49pm On Oct 07, 2014
Page as dry as usual. I guess every1 is patiently waiting for November, going by d update @Beeshow gave. Abi peeps don start work already?...Abeg ooooo
Re: I Need Clue(s) On Bovas Group Of Company Limited Interview by 7energy: 12:27pm On Oct 14, 2014
Hi everyone...wat's going on?
Re: I Need Clue(s) On Bovas Group Of Company Limited Interview by 7energy: 1:30pm On Oct 18, 2014
Hi Y'all....Check ur mail guys!
Re: I Need Clue(s) On Bovas Group Of Company Limited Interview by beeshow: 11:09pm On Oct 18, 2014
Wots happening in the mail oo.any gud news? Cos aint seeing anything in my mail box
Re: I Need Clue(s) On Bovas Group Of Company Limited Interview by masahykin: 1:06pm On Oct 20, 2014
7energy:
Hi Y'all....Check ur mail guys!
Have you heard anytyn or did you see somtyn in your box. Does ny1 has ny info...try n gt bak
Re: I Need Clue(s) On Bovas Group Of Company Limited Interview by 7energy: 4:17pm On Oct 20, 2014
Well, I actually put that up since no1 is saying anyting, I avnt heard from them too. It is well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pls Guys! Does Anyone Know About Bg Nigeria In Ikeja / Is This Appointment Letter Genuine? / Rejected For A Job Because I Was Too Short.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.