Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

The Doctor's Guide To Overseas Training - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Doctor's Guide To Overseas Training (14743 Views)

Ask The Doctor / The Doctor Said She Should Get Married On Time / Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Doctor's Guide To Overseas Training by amjou: 3:51am On Aug 21, 2014
Chief my email.
joshuauk26@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: The Doctor's Guide To Overseas Training by drtonyo(m): 4:11am On Aug 21, 2014
bazeony@yahoo.com.
Thanks bro
Re: The Doctor's Guide To Overseas Training by oluks05: 4:41am On Aug 21, 2014
Chief my email, seyioluks@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: The Doctor's Guide To Overseas Training by Sajix: 6:03am On Aug 21, 2014
Received. Thank you very much.
Re: The Doctor's Guide To Overseas Training by sonofaGod: 7:50am On Aug 21, 2014
[b][/b]orangedoves@yahoo.com.
Re: The Doctor's Guide To Overseas Training by chioma134: 8:12am On Aug 21, 2014
Pls send to xxxxzzzzz@yahoo.com
Re: The Doctor's Guide To Overseas Training by Clonus: 8:47am On Aug 21, 2014
Pls forward to onyesopowers@yahoo.com
Re: The Doctor's Guide To Overseas Training by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 21, 2014
please send to brumeorume@gmail.com and if it won't be too much trouble sir please add the e-books u'v shared on the other thread for pre-clinicals up to final year. thanks for ur anticipated kindness. God bless u Sir.
Re: The Doctor's Guide To Overseas Training by danaz(m): 9:44am On Aug 21, 2014
Pls send to johnnychukwuwike@gmail.com
Re: The Doctor's Guide To Overseas Training by danaz(m): 9:44am On Aug 21, 2014
lomaxx: Most respectful cephalo-caudal greetings to my chiefs in the house. Straight to the point, the issue of overseas training for the Nigerian doctor has been heralded by a myriad of questions- most unanswered and unattended to. This has necessitated a compendium of what you must know about overseas training as a doctor. I stumbled on an ebook to that effect and it is in the most bit very comprehensive.

So in my usual spirit of doing-the-little-I-can-for-my-fellow-Nigerian-out-there, I'll like to share with medical doctors and students who want to explore career possibilities outside the shores of Nigeria and hopefully come back one day to make the system better than the quagmire it is right now.

The countries covered are United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Ireland, Australia, and New Zealand.

For those interested, drop your emails and I'll forward it to you.

Best of luck.

Send to johnnychukwuwike@gmail.com

Tnx bro
Re: The Doctor's Guide To Overseas Training by Cescgas: 10:41am On Aug 21, 2014
Dinvesta@live.com
Re: The Doctor's Guide To Overseas Training by davidoye: 3:12pm On Aug 21, 2014
phantom:

let it go to the dogs!! I resisted travelling out a decade ago when I qualified and I regret it now.
my friends urged me to come over to T&T after all I had my MBBS from a recognised institution in Nigeria therefore I didn't need to write their licensing exams.
I just needed to pay the $3500 bond,and of I went.
5000-6000 US dollars per month tax free is decent income scalable to 7-8thousand dollars working extra jobs.
thinking back now, I should have gone. would probably be in the US now,qualifying as an "attending".

the path I took was a mistake!

pls which one is T &T and are they still available.Can I get them.thanks.would like to work as a medical doctor in a sane country outside nigeria
Re: The Doctor's Guide To Overseas Training by davidoye: 3:16pm On Aug 21, 2014
@op my email is drdavidoyelami@gmail.com.thanks.
Re: The Doctor's Guide To Overseas Training by davidoye: 3:18pm On Aug 21, 2014
luking forward to working in a sane society as a medical doctor
Re: The Doctor's Guide To Overseas Training by ninja4life(m): 3:19pm On Aug 21, 2014
lomaxx: Most respectful cephalo-caudal greetings to my chiefs in the house. Straight to the point, the issue of overseas training for the Nigerian doctor has been heralded by a myriad of questions- most unanswered and unattended to. This has necessitated a compendium of what you must know about overseas training as a doctor. I stumbled on an ebook to that effect and it is in the most bit very comprehensive.

So in my usual spirit of doing-the-little-I-can-for-my-fellow-Nigerian-out-there, I'll like to share with medical doctors and students who want to explore career possibilities outside the shores of Nigeria and hopefully come back one day to make the system better than the quagmire it is right now.

The countries covered are United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Ireland, Australia, and New Zealand.

For those interested, drop your emails and I'll forward it to you.

Best of luck.
i will like to have d ebook :majekodunmiajiboye@gmail.com
Re: The Doctor's Guide To Overseas Training by chioma134: 3:40pm On Aug 21, 2014
Thanks, lomaxx. Got it.
Re: The Doctor's Guide To Overseas Training by pathbisbama: 4:04pm On Aug 21, 2014
ayodejibamidele1@gmail.com, eagerly waitin pls
Re: The Doctor's Guide To Overseas Training by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 21, 2014
davidoye:

pls which one is T &T and are they still available.Can I get them.thanks.would like to work as a medical doctor in a sane country outside nigeria

Trinidad&Tobago, I believe
I believe you'll have to write a licensing exam now, not too sure though
Re: The Doctor's Guide To Overseas Training by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 21, 2014
Please forward to
Re: The Doctor's Guide To Overseas Training by Omonoba1: 11:03pm On Aug 21, 2014
pls Sire Lomaxx..kindly forward it to me acidosis102@gmail.com. thanks!
Re: The Doctor's Guide To Overseas Training by bijouxcutey(f): 11:26pm On Aug 21, 2014
I would appreciate if it can be sent to my email too: bijouxcutey@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: The Doctor's Guide To Overseas Training by adahib: 12:33am On Aug 22, 2014
adahib17@gmail.com

Thanks bro
Re: The Doctor's Guide To Overseas Training by Cescgas: 3:49am On Aug 22, 2014
Cescgas: Dinvesta@live.com
thanks. Got it.
Re: The Doctor's Guide To Overseas Training by IdomaLikita: 6:39am On Aug 22, 2014
aluhfrancis@gmail.com abeg!
Re: The Doctor's Guide To Overseas Training by smartdave1: 7:05am On Aug 22, 2014
lomaxx: Sent to all.
bro, send to princedave0001@gmail.com
thank you.
Re: The Doctor's Guide To Overseas Training by benodic: 9:33am On Aug 22, 2014
please I am yet to receive it.
my email is masterben2009@gmail.com
thanks
Re: The Doctor's Guide To Overseas Training by DonSaZz(m): 10:17am On Aug 22, 2014
akuegodswill@gmail.com.thanks
Re: The Doctor's Guide To Overseas Training by Edkay: 1:27pm On Aug 22, 2014
My Copy plssss!
Mydokita@gmail.com
Re: The Doctor's Guide To Overseas Training by lomaxx: 2:15pm On Aug 22, 2014
Sent to all
Re: The Doctor's Guide To Overseas Training by meipsum1: 8:39pm On Aug 22, 2014
Please kindly send to meipsum1@gmail.com.
Re: The Doctor's Guide To Overseas Training by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 22, 2014
lomaxx: Sent to all

Thanks bro
Re: The Doctor's Guide To Overseas Training by bijouxcutey(f): 11:15pm On Aug 22, 2014
God bless your kind heart iomaxx.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

World Sleep Day Is On 15 March 2013 / COVID-19: Enugu State Confirms 4 New Cases / 10 Simple Ways To Get Rid Of Wrinkles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.