Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,799 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

The Doctor's Guide To Overseas Training - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Doctor's Guide To Overseas Training (14741 Views)

Ask The Doctor / The Doctor Said She Should Get Married On Time / Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Doctor's Guide To Overseas Training by laryom1(m): 5:59pm On Aug 25, 2014
i need it too DR LOMAXX.... Ldrzed@gmail.com
Re: The Doctor's Guide To Overseas Training by laryom1(m): 6:23pm On Aug 25, 2014
Lagusta:

you may want to stay back bro, but when you get to the REAL WORLD and see different types of patients, with all sorts of families frustrating your life, with the fat nurses worsening the condition... Then you'd realise being a hero in nigeria ain't worth it....

All doctors have good days and bad days... I've had alot of good days, and some terrible days...

I was once slapped by a patient's relative just because she asked me "have you given my brother his drugs" and i replied "please i'm coming, i'm busy" and i was busy, trying to save a child that had a car accident....

Some doctors are good, others are bad, but some of those that are bad may be due to the attitude our patients put up on us.... And that counts!!!!

I pray you dont go there bro, gerrout of this phucking mistake of a country if you have the chance, it ain't worth it anymore
bro lagusta! I need your contact o please.
Re: The Doctor's Guide To Overseas Training by musty001: 6:25pm On Aug 25, 2014
oga lomaxx,thnks!
Re: The Doctor's Guide To Overseas Training by Lagusta(m): 7:26pm On Aug 25, 2014
laryom1: bro lagusta! I need your contact o please.

whatsapp: +2347033422401
Re: The Doctor's Guide To Overseas Training by laryom1(m): 8:49am On Aug 27, 2014
Lagusta:

thanks much
Re: The Doctor's Guide To Overseas Training by Youngsage: 3:06pm On Aug 27, 2014
God bless you Dr. lomaxx

Pls do send to me also I pmed u

Graçias!!! smiley
Re: The Doctor's Guide To Overseas Training by Youngsage: 3:09pm On Aug 27, 2014
Lagusta:

laryom1: thanks much

Thanks too!
Re: The Doctor's Guide To Overseas Training by DrAbbey1(m): 3:27pm On Aug 27, 2014
Kindly send to oyewoleabiodunemmanuel@yahoo.com
Re: The Doctor's Guide To Overseas Training by lomaxx: 3:31pm On Aug 27, 2014
Sent to all
Re: The Doctor's Guide To Overseas Training by Doktorcizzle(m): 12:11am On Aug 28, 2014
Pls kindly send info to freestyles4real@gmail.com...
Re: The Doctor's Guide To Overseas Training by njeph: 6:27am On Aug 28, 2014
Please send to noahjeff@ymail.com
Re: The Doctor's Guide To Overseas Training by sureboykris(m): 6:45am On Aug 28, 2014
Greetings.pls send to drlyrikris@yahoo.com
Re: The Doctor's Guide To Overseas Training by Oduduwaboy(m): 7:47am On Aug 28, 2014
kindly send to : drdebodun@yahoo.com
Re: The Doctor's Guide To Overseas Training by Oduduwaboy(m): 7:58am On Aug 28, 2014
Babyblues:

It's never too late.My hubby was about to do his Part 1 when I encouraged him to up and leave.Theres no insult I didn't receive,they discouraged him and said all sorts.this was 5 years ago. He's now in his final year of residency training in the uk and when he's done,we may move to Canada or Australia.My hubby's almost 40.
It wasn't an easy transition at all,in the beginning we cried,suffered but once he got on his feet,it's been forward ever.UK is not perfect but at least we have peace of mind.
My sister is doing her step 3 in the US,me I've passed my plab 1 and 2.Time waits for no man.Thank God for my parents who insisted on us leaving Naija.
Good luck to the brave doctors though.
Cheers!
hmm. Am about to write part 2 and am thinking hard....
However, for the younger ones, i beg you , leave NOW! Nigeria does not need doctors joor!

2 Likes

Re: The Doctor's Guide To Overseas Training by Oduduwaboy(m): 8:05am On Aug 28, 2014
Lagusta:

you may want to stay back bro, but when you get to the REAL WORLD and see different types of patients, with all sorts of families frustrating your life, with the fat nurses worsening the condition... Then you'd realise being a hero in nigeria ain't worth it....

All doctors have good days and bad days... I've had alot of good days, and some terrible days...

I was once slapped by a patient's relative just because she asked me "have you given my brother his drugs" and i replied "please i'm coming, i'm busy" and i was busy, trying to save a child that had a car accident....

Some doctors are good, others are bad, but some of those that are bad may be due to the attitude our patients put up on us.... And that counts!!!!

I pray you dont go there bro, gerrout of this phucking mistake of a country if you have the chance, it ain't worth it anymore

Truth!...and i see worse things unfolding in the next 1 year. Imagine how the minister of health & so-called medical elders have gone rogue on the residents all because of political favours!
Re: The Doctor's Guide To Overseas Training by mistletoe619(m): 10:33am On Aug 28, 2014
Mistletoe619@ymail.com thanks for the info
Re: The Doctor's Guide To Overseas Training by busuyi44: 11:03am On Aug 28, 2014
Thanks bro, got mine yesterday
Re: The Doctor's Guide To Overseas Training by donald197: 12:52pm On Aug 28, 2014
strollwithphallik@yahoo.com
Re: The Doctor's Guide To Overseas Training by Waliyllahi(m): 2:58pm On Aug 28, 2014
Dr. Lomaxx, pls i nid d book as well, hope im nt too late? My email is lawyjunior92@gmail.com
thanks in advance
Re: The Doctor's Guide To Overseas Training by passion007: 3:05pm On Aug 28, 2014
Thanks
Re: The Doctor's Guide To Overseas Training by zezebabyxoxo: 9:18pm On Aug 28, 2014
X
Re: The Doctor's Guide To Overseas Training by keletex2000(m): 10:01pm On Aug 28, 2014
Please,Dr Lomaxx...
keletex2000@yahoo.com
Thanks.
Re: The Doctor's Guide To Overseas Training by amexi: 10:19pm On Aug 28, 2014
my email; sanyaameye@hotmail.com. I don't mind the doc too.
Re: The Doctor's Guide To Overseas Training by drken33(m): 12:28am On Aug 29, 2014
please am interested,my email is emosairen@gmail.com.
thanks a lot
Re: The Doctor's Guide To Overseas Training by JAF1(m): 1:14pm On Aug 29, 2014
Pls send it to amzi_jaf@yahoo.com
And jac4peak@yahoo.com. Thanks a million
Re: The Doctor's Guide To Overseas Training by iiiyyyk(m): 3:02pm On Aug 29, 2014
Truth be told, if u all run to USA, Canada, Australia NZL etc, u wiil still be woried abt the state of health care back home.
Sincerely our health system is in shamble. Like every other bad system, the head takes most blame. So in nigeria health system, our Drs especially medical elders should take the blame.
If a man have rebelious children, he shld be couragous enough to accept that he might not have played his role very well as the head of the family.

I still strongly believe that wellbeing of the nigerian health system lies majorly on the hands of nigerian Dr.
Re: The Doctor's Guide To Overseas Training by Exmay(m): 7:12pm On Aug 29, 2014
Kindly send to drbossman21@gmail.com cheers.
Re: The Doctor's Guide To Overseas Training by amaham(m): 9:03pm On Aug 29, 2014
iiiyyyk: Truth be told, if u all run to USA, Canada, Australia NZL etc, u wiil still be woried abt the state of health care back home.
Sincerely our health system is in shamble. Like every other bad system, the head takes most blame. So in nigeria health system, our Drs especially medical elders should take the blame.
If a man have rebelious children, he shld be couragous enough to accept that he might not have played his role very well as the head of the family.
I still strongly believe that wellbeing of the nigerian health system lies majorly on the hands of nigerian Dr.
believe me emigrated drs barely worry , check most of their Facebook pages these 2months naija drs are on strike, barely 10% of them made statement about it.... so what do you think ?
Re: The Doctor's Guide To Overseas Training by drobadebayo: 11:05pm On Aug 29, 2014
Drobadebayo@gmail.com thanks
Re: The Doctor's Guide To Overseas Training by njeph: 7:10am On Aug 30, 2014
Please send to nnamdijeph@yahoo.com
Re: The Doctor's Guide To Overseas Training by afrodoc(m): 7:19am On Aug 30, 2014
iiiyyyk: Truth be told, if u all run to USA, Canada, Australia NZL etc, u wiil still be woried abt the state of health care back home.

However since the well being of the Nigerian doctor is also majorly in the hands of this shambolic health system you mentioned my advice to Nigerian doctors is LEAVE THE COUNTRY..........u will be glad you did.
The only caveat is that you ensure that you carry out adequate research before your move so that you can choose the best destination for your particular situation.

There are several options UK,U.S,Canada,Australia,New Zealand, the Caribbean,Ireland,South Africa ALL BETTER THAN NIGERIA.

Don't "gawk" yourselves o grin
Re: The Doctor's Guide To Overseas Training by Alexchoce: 8:01am On Aug 30, 2014
pls send to alexchoce@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

World Sleep Day Is On 15 March 2013 / COVID-19: Enugu State Confirms 4 New Cases / The Scam In The Cost Of Paternity Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.