Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

Meet The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland (6098 Views)

I Am Actually The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland / Meet The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland / I Am The Most Handsome Guy In Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 19, 2014
GSKing:

loooollllll, the guy no fine jare...

which kind husband be this...

he needs a good buttséx.

grin

Chaiiiii. You are wickid!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by diamondpaul(m): 9:33pm On Aug 19, 2014
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Dreyl(m): 9:35pm On Aug 19, 2014
Nigga u ain't even close to handsome
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Lorlaahlozz: 9:36pm On Aug 19, 2014
Just passing by
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by dhensity: 9:36pm On Aug 19, 2014
masonkz:

I think you're bragging already with the above tongue tongue tongue

And nope you didn't win no Mr Ideal 2011. angry

If i slap U angry angry angry I won it... smiley
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by GSKing: 9:40pm On Aug 19, 2014
masonkz:

Chaiiiii. You are wickid!!! grin grin grin

Lol, I said that incase he starts getting any ideas...

I'm not beautiful but I'm actually more 'handsome' than he is.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 19, 2014
dhensity:

If i slap U angry angry angry I won it... smiley

No you didn't, except you're saying that isn't you on your profile. If that's the case, then you're Ayo? in Izuchukwu's set of Mr Ideal? hmm angry angry
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Neldrizzy(m): 9:44pm On Aug 19, 2014
farano: No profile pix shows your ugly tongue
hehehehe is this the new style of saying "pls show mee ur pix?" ..... ..... ..... Some girls been using different antics since d days of Nnamdi Azikiwe...

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by nepp(f): 9:53pm On Aug 19, 2014
U look like sid in ice age. No offense meant.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by farano(f): 10:02pm On Aug 19, 2014
Neldrizzy: hehehehe is this the new style of saying "pls show mee ur pix?" ..... ..... ..... Some girls been using different antics since d days of Nnamdi Azikiwe...
Low self-esteem I guess grin So spare the op you hear?

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 19, 2014
Bro... U should be proud of what you're blessed with... Yup u use style try... But no be u fine pass... And no be u worwor pass either.... cool
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 19, 2014
nepp: U look like sid in ice age. No offense meant.
guy u bad o... Bit funny enough I see d resemblance

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 19, 2014
Neldrizzy: hehehehe is this the new style of saying "pls show mee ur pix?" ..... ..... ..... Some girls been using different antics since d days of Nnamdi Azikiwe...
heyo
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Neldrizzy(m): 10:17pm On Aug 19, 2014
farano: Low self-esteem I guess grin So spare the op you hear?
eyah.. i pity the OP... And you, come here. Were av you been ...?
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Neldrizzy(m): 10:20pm On Aug 19, 2014
frankben: heyo
ma nigga.... Sho gbor ?
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 19, 2014
I must be reeeeeeeally handsome o. OP good looks btw.
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by mstik(f): 10:35pm On Aug 19, 2014
Yet another thread of a guy claiming to be the most handsome on nl
This is getting old
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by farano(f): 10:56pm On Aug 19, 2014
Neldrizzy: eyah.. i pity the OP... And you, come here. Were av you been ...?
I've been around
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Neldrizzy(m): 11:01pm On Aug 19, 2014
farano: I've been around
you'v been around and you 4got to ask abt mee?
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 19, 2014
Neldrizzy: ma nigga.... Sho gbor ?
guy.... Me no dey hear yorub.....

Why you no dey visit the e-family thread again?
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by DonaldGenes(m): 11:40pm On Aug 19, 2014
5naira: Ok,i no go talk

Where d guys and gals dem ,
abeg come yap this guy for me

Gbam

Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by DonaldGenes(m): 11:40pm On Aug 19, 2014
ERCROSS: sumbody shld wake diz guy up..
he is sleeping-talking..
undecided

Hahahahahahahahaha
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by DonaldGenes(m): 11:41pm On Aug 19, 2014
White007: So I have been interacting with kiddos all this while. Now I know better.

Lmao! Una go keel person o
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by DonaldGenes(m): 11:46pm On Aug 19, 2014
Neldrizzy: #breaks bottle on OP's head.... Bro you aint even clos 2 a nigga like mee..
Lmao!
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Emmyk(m): 12:10am On Aug 20, 2014
When is the most handsome uploading the pix? cheesy
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by bosun11(m): 12:27am On Aug 20, 2014
hannesy: U fine jooor 200/100 lol abeg NEXT!!!

lmao...y evils nah....d nigga is just over-hyping himself
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by jotey(m): 2:30am On Aug 20, 2014
stormybucci: mtcheew.... u no fine reach me half
lwkmd...u self u ugly grin
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Neldrizzy(m): 6:54am On Aug 20, 2014
frankben: guy.... Me no dey hear yorub.....

Why you no dey visit the e-family thread again?
bro, i hav been quite busy lately, work/exam/hustle... But I'm going 2 be there 2day!
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by stormybucci(m): 10:11am On Aug 20, 2014
jotey: lwkmd...u self u ugly grin
the #fact dat u didn't upload ur pics shows dat d op is handsome than u are nd u must be suffering 4rm colour blindness 2 have said dat d op is handsome dan i am
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 20, 2014
Guy, dat bush wey you smoke wey make u think sey na u fine pass make u pass am to me. Nkechi tink sey I too worwor. I wan fine by force.
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by jennylove7575(f): 10:52am On Aug 20, 2014
U are a fine guy for sure but I don't think u need all this advertising. Do you have a life at all? If you are my boyfriend and I found out you have been advertising urself like this, we will break up. Fine boys like you don't need all dis show of self publicity. A profile picture would have been just OK..note..you ain't the most handsome guy on naira land. A lot of my male friends here on nl are more handsome than you. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by kingchip(m): 11:02am On Aug 20, 2014
me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ring On The Index Finger Means / Seven Secrets A Lady Will Only Tell You If She Loves You. / Ladies Be Careful. "Some" Men Are Opportunists. (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.