Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,906 members, 7,799,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

Meet The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland (6097 Views)

I Am Actually The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland / Meet The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland / I Am The Most Handsome Guy In Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 23, 2014
Op. Don't make me laugh.
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 23, 2014
stormybucci: upload anoda 4 me plssssss
why??
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 23, 2014
You're cute, but you can't be the hottest guy on Nairaland,
unless you look exactly like Lynnx. grin grin grin grin
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by stormybucci(m): 3:27pm On Aug 23, 2014
prettythicksme: why??
cus i wanna see d lady dat refused 2 follow back nd seems 2 be pretty in her suspensed profile pics
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by marieolae(f): 3:59pm On Aug 23, 2014
Hmm. Nawa oh. This nl sef
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by geeflexxx(m): 4:05pm On Aug 23, 2014
Her name is Blaze, she is my friend and she needs sex, she stays at Dumez Garauka, Kaduna Road, After Zuba...Contact her on 08063240312

Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 23, 2014
marieolae: Hmm. Nawa oh. This nl sef
Bunches of ''I-dont-know-what-to-call-'em'' everywhere. undecided
Btw howdy? Sent you a msg yesternite, did you get it?
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by marieolae(f): 5:35pm On Aug 23, 2014
RuudNisterooy: Bunches of ''I-dont-know-what-to-call-'em'' everywhere. undecided
Btw howdy? Sent you a msg yesternite, did you get it?
I saw it but my email is not allowing me to reply sad r u on watsapp?
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 23, 2014
marieolae: I saw it but my email is not allowing me to reply sad r u on watsapp?
Oh dear! Sorry 'bout that.
Yeah am on whatsapp. I'll send you a PM containing the number, if you don't mind.
Re: Meet The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland by marieolae(f): 9:34pm On Aug 23, 2014
RuudNisterooy: Oh dear! Sorry 'bout that.
Yeah am on whatsapp. I'll send you a PM containing the number, if you don't mind.
ok smiley wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is This Clothing Ideal For Female School Teacher To Wear? (pic) / Most Nigerian Guys Who Have Been In Sexual Relationship Are Guilty Of Gray-rape. / Ring On The Index Finger Means

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.