Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,842 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

Arsenal Vs Besiktas Champions League Playoff (1 - 0) On 27th August 2014 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Vs Besiktas Champions League Playoff (1 - 0) On 27th August 2014 (39822 Views)

UEFA Champions League Group Stage Draw On 28th August 2014 / MK Dons Vs Manchester United: Capital One Cup (4 - 0) On 26th August 2014 / Real Madrid Vs Atletico Madrid : Spanish Super Cup (1 - 1) On 19th August 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Vs Besiktas Champions League Playoff (1 - 0) On 27th August 2014 by Wisdytech(m): 6:06pm On Aug 27, 2014
I wish Gunners a success story! Cos they gonna make me smile tonight.
Re: Arsenal Vs Besiktas Champions League Playoff (1 - 0) On 27th August 2014 by keandre: 6:07pm On Aug 27, 2014
dada01: Arsenal 3 be... Whatever 0

Fair result
Ozil 20'
Carzola 22'
Sango or Sanogo 26'

Please who scored their 0 and which time was it scored.

okk ooo

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs Besiktas Champions League Playoff (1 - 0) On 27th August 2014 by gemiclem(m): 6:28pm On Aug 27, 2014
1)Bought from juventus for 11
million ;was in a bad form;transformed
from a winger to a striker the greatest
PL striker -Thierry Henry
2)Bought from milan for 3.5
million;made him one of Arsenal`s
greatest captains;made him a
passionate leader-Patrick viera
3)Bought from milan for 7,5
million;was
a flop;transformed him to one of the
most skilful and talented players ever-
Dennis bergkamp
4)Was from the Barcelona
youths;made
him realise his true potential.Trans
formed him to one of the best
talented
central midfielder of his time-Cesc
fabregas
5)was from the Arsenal youths;transfor
med him to the best left back in the
Pl-
Ashley cole
6)bought from feyenoord for 2.75
millions;stayed with him alongside
even
in his injuries;gave him faith ;made
him
one of the most fierce striker of his
generation-Robin van persie
7)bought from tottenham for
free;made
him one of the best CB of his time-Sol
Campbell
coolcriticized for only buying foreign
players ;changed his tactics ;made
wilshere,ramsey,walcott,oxlade,and
many other youths who are developing
and progressing well under his care.
this is the story of Mr Arsene
Wenger;the manager;the guardian;the
father;the rescuer;the saviour;the
creator;the main man behind the
invincibles .people call him Le
professeur;I call him
revolution .Wenger
whatever you achieved are greater
than
what you haven`t achieved.
Massive respect towards you
Hats off to you
Legendary Arsene!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF you
hate him.. You're not a gunner

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Vs Besiktas Champions League Playoff (1 - 0) On 27th August 2014 by Datas121(m): 6:39pm On Aug 27, 2014
[quote author=Ptoocool]@Arsenal COYG
We are winning tonight..

BTW
I will be hosting a deliverance vigil this Friday for Man United fans. Come dressed in your home jersey.. grin grin

Come 4 my united vigil without an offering & watch as Burnley continue frm wia 4-0 Dons stopped.. grin grin grin

Tell a friend..WIN ,LOSE, WIN AM STILL A DIE HARD MAN U FAN
Re: Arsenal Vs Besiktas Champions League Playoff (1 - 0) On 27th August 2014 by ndidibabe(f): 6:50pm On Aug 27, 2014
M4gunners: Sorry oh.Are you now a prophetess or you are just trying your luck? Ok you made call to mr Platini.
No, I called Wenger and he said Centre-back Laurent Koscielny is nursing an Achilles problem which mean that Calum Chambers will partner Per Mertesacker again in the heart of the defence. He admitted that he has lost all hope since 5 of his key players (Koscielny, Gibbs, Arteta, Ramsey and Giroud) won't be playing tonight. He is so sad because failure to qualify for the champion league means he won't be able to sign any big player again this season. I told him to worry more about finishing 7th this season and not qualifying for two consecutive champions league. Silly Wenger!!
Re: Arsenal Vs Besiktas Champions League Playoff (1 - 0) On 27th August 2014 by tlanry: 6:53pm On Aug 27, 2014
i see arsenal fc in London coming out on top.But who go top strike for us....BETWEEN in other news at d moment...

NEW LEAGUE UPDATE.The NPL(Nigeria PoliticsLeague) transfer window....
*APC fc are currently bidding for PDP fc's forward Aminu Tambuwal..
*Also PDP fc recently signed APC fc's midfielder Nuhu Ribadu and there are rumours going round that LP fc's striker Olusegun Mimiko is undergoing a medical at PDP fc...
*Also APC fc's defender Tom Ikimi has also expressed his wish to leave the club for PDP fc....
* Also following Rauf Aregbesola's fantastic season at APC fc,the club has decided to let him stay for another season.... APC fc's striker Kayode Fayemi is yet to be back from injury following the injury he sustained in a super cup final with PDP fc's Ayodele Fayose....
* In other news, Iyiola Omisore is yet to fully recover from d injury he sustained during the community shield match with APC fc's Rauf Aregbesola....
* Lastly Michael Opeyemi Bamidele who is on loan at LP fc from APC fc has yet to decide his future club since recovering from an injury....
2015/2016 season is expected to be a great and competitive season....
Watch out!!!
Re: Arsenal Vs Besiktas Champions League Playoff (1 - 0) On 27th August 2014 by ntyce(m): 6:56pm On Aug 27, 2014
Re: Arsenal Vs Besiktas Champions League Playoff (1 - 0) On 27th August 2014 by ntyce(m): 6:56pm On Aug 27, 2014
Confirmed team list:
Arsenal: Szcsesny, Debuchy, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Monreal, Flamini, Wilshere, Ozil,
Oxlade-Chamberlain, Cazorla, Alexis

Subs: Martinez, Chambers, Rosicky, Coquelin, Podolski, Sanogo, Campbell

Wenger is going with his strongest available squad.
Nice one.
Re: Arsenal Vs Besiktas Champions League Playoff (1 - 0) On 27th August 2014 by phollybee(m): 6:56pm On Aug 27, 2014
TEAM NEWS: ARSENAL
#Arsenal team to play Besiktas: Szczesny,
Debuchy, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Monreal,
Wilshere, Ox, Flamini, Cazorla, Ozil, Alexis #
AFCvBES
— Arsenal FC (@Arsenal) August 27, 2014
#Arsenal subs: Martinez, Chambers, Coquelin,
Rosicky, Podolski, Campbell, Sanogo #
AFCvBES
— Arsenal FC (@Arsenal) August 27, 2014
Re: Arsenal Vs Besiktas Champions League Playoff (1 - 0) On 27th August 2014 by M4gunners: 6:56pm On Aug 27, 2014
ndidibabe: No, I called Wenger and he said Centre-back Laurent Koscielny is nursing an Achilles problem which mean that Calum Chambers will partner Per Mertesacker again in the heart of the defence. He admitted that he has lost all hope since 5 of his key players (Koscielny, Gibbs, Arteta, Ramsey and Giroud) won't be playing tonight. He is so sad because failure to qualify for the champion league means he won't be able to sign any big player again this season. I told him to worry more about finishing 7th this season and not qualifying for two consecutive champions league. Silly Wenger!!
Is he an Player or not? We have many talented Player waiting to take there chance.

Re: Arsenal Vs Besiktas Champions League Playoff (1 - 0) On 27th August 2014 by Cornel88(m): 6:58pm On Aug 27, 2014
I dont want to see Ozil(42million pounds waste) in this match. I need Podoski and Campbell.

Hope Wenger will here my own.
Re: Arsenal Vs Besiktas Champions League Playoff (1 - 0) On 27th August 2014 by phollybee(m): 7:02pm On Aug 27, 2014
Wonder why Wenger find it difficult to start Campbell

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Vs Besiktas Champions League Playoff (1 - 0) On 27th August 2014 by solomonbrown64: 7:21pm On Aug 27, 2014
Wenger hates the left flank, doesnt he?
I hope Sanchez stays upfront today and stop going too deep!.....COYG™
Re: Arsenal Vs Besiktas Champions League Playoff (1 - 0) On 27th August 2014 by 2scorehigh(m): 7:29pm On Aug 27, 2014
gemiclem: 1)Bought from juventus for 11
million;was
Dennis bergkamp
4)Was from the Barcelona
youths;made
talented
fabregas
Pl-
Ashley cole
even
him
free;made
Campbell
professeur;I call him
revolution .Wenger
than
Hats off to you

All diz pipl u r buying, are they slaves? Nnaa na wa o!
Re: Arsenal Vs Besiktas Champions League Playoff (1 - 0) On 27th August 2014 by crudedude(m): 7:43pm On Aug 27, 2014
channel to see the game oooo cry
Re: Arsenal Vs Besiktas Champions League Playoff (1 - 0) On 27th August 2014 by chimerase2: 7:44pm On Aug 27, 2014
ndidibabe: No, I called Wenger and he said Centre-back Laurent Koscielny is nursing an Achilles problem which mean that Calum Chambers will partner Per Mertesacker again in the heart of the defence. He admitted that he has lost all hope since 5 of his key players (Koscielny, Gibbs, Arteta, Ramsey and Giroud) won't be playing tonight. He is so sad because failure to qualify for the champion league means he won't be able to sign any big player again this season. I told him to worry more about finishing 7th this season and not qualifying for two consecutive champions league. Silly Wenger!!
nne chai u can lie haba respect devil way be papa of all lies kwanu eh LIENUS MBA grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Vs Besiktas Champions League Playoff (1 - 0) On 27th August 2014 by Sallychizzl3: 7:45pm On Aug 27, 2014
crudedude: channel to see the game oooo cry

SS3
Re: Arsenal Vs Besiktas Champions League Playoff (1 - 0) On 27th August 2014 by gemiclem(m): 7:45pm On Aug 27, 2014
and we are up and running

its jon champion and jim beglin on commentary tonight
Re: Arsenal Vs Besiktas Champions League Playoff (1 - 0) On 27th August 2014 by chimerase2: 7:49pm On Aug 27, 2014
Wetin xynerise dey do here undecided
Re: Arsenal Vs Besiktas Champions League Playoff (1 - 0) On 27th August 2014 by M4gunners: 7:49pm On Aug 27, 2014
Come on Guys
Re: Arsenal Vs Besiktas Champions League Playoff (1 - 0) On 27th August 2014 by LeStylo: 7:50pm On Aug 27, 2014
million;was
Dennis bergkamp
4)Was from the Barcelona
youths;made
talented
fabregas
Pl-
Ashley cole
even
him
free;made
Campbell
professeur;I call him
revolution .Wenger
than
Hats off to you

You missed out Van Persie!
Re: Arsenal Vs Besiktas Champions League Playoff (1 - 0) On 27th August 2014 by xynerise: 7:53pm On Aug 27, 2014
chimerase2: Wetin xynerise dey do here undecided
Be nice grin
Re: Arsenal Vs Besiktas Champions League Playoff (1 - 0) On 27th August 2014 by fredoooooo: 7:56pm On Aug 27, 2014
chimerase2: Wetin xynerise dey do here undecided

supporting arsenal grin grin grin
abeg you help me see moyes ? grin
Re: Arsenal Vs Besiktas Champions League Playoff (1 - 0) On 27th August 2014 by fredoooooo: 7:57pm On Aug 27, 2014
carzola shocked
Re: Arsenal Vs Besiktas Champions League Playoff (1 - 0) On 27th August 2014 by gemiclem(m): 7:57pm On Aug 27, 2014
LeStylo:

You missed out Van Persie!

check number 6
Re: Arsenal Vs Besiktas Champions League Playoff (1 - 0) On 27th August 2014 by xynerise: 7:57pm On Aug 27, 2014
fredoooooo:

Yes I am ''supporting'' Arsenal grin.
Re: Arsenal Vs Besiktas Champions League Playoff (1 - 0) On 27th August 2014 by bennyzer(m): 7:57pm On Aug 27, 2014
million;was
Dennis bergkamp
4)Was from the Barcelona
youths;made
talented
fabregas
Pl-
Ashley cole
even
him
free;made
Campbell
professeur;I call him
revolution .Wenger
than
Hats off to you
I just love that man.
Re: Arsenal Vs Besiktas Champions League Playoff (1 - 0) On 27th August 2014 by fredoooooo: 7:58pm On Aug 27, 2014
xynerise:
Yes I am ''supporting'' Arsenal grin.

see wetin van gal don cause grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Vs Besiktas Champions League Playoff (1 - 0) On 27th August 2014 by Blaqsmith(m): 7:58pm On Aug 27, 2014
I am here to support my team BESIKTAS ! grin
Re: Arsenal Vs Besiktas Champions League Playoff (1 - 0) On 27th August 2014 by CyberWolf: 7:59pm On Aug 27, 2014
BIG CHANCE FOR ARSENAL! A stray pass from Besiktas gifts Alexis possession inside the opposition half and he powers his way towards the box before being brought down by a defender. The referee allows play to continue and Wilshere nips beyond the Turkish defence before dragging his shot inches past the post. That was close! shocked shocked
Re: Arsenal Vs Besiktas Champions League Playoff (1 - 0) On 27th August 2014 by chimerase2: 8:00pm On Aug 27, 2014
fredoooooo:

u no see am dat yesternight? grin grin
Re: Arsenal Vs Besiktas Champions League Playoff (1 - 0) On 27th August 2014 by CyberWolf: 8:01pm On Aug 27, 2014
Besiktas are starting to show a few nerves now and Zengin breathes a huge sigh of relief as his sloppy goal kick is lobbed wide by Cazorla, with the goalkeeper way off his line. ...Gunners must win this game..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

UEFA Champions League Draw On 29th August 2013 / Lionel Messi's Press Conference Live Updates At 11am / Liverpool Vs Arsenal (3 - 1) On 24th August 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.