Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage (55341 Views)

Would You Marry A Lady That Propose Marriage to you ? / 7 Ways To Get Your Man To Propose Marriage To You / What Is Best Way To Propose Marriage To Your Girlfriend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage by Bazinga(m): 1:01pm On Aug 20, 2014
jashar: 5

ur far behind. two seasons behind smiley
Re: 10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage by Bazinga(m): 1:02pm On Aug 20, 2014
Michyeddy: so you had to quote the whole post just to say your moniker. You kidding me? angry

grin. its cool right? i knw wink
Re: 10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage by Toks2008(m): 1:06pm On Aug 20, 2014
Some people just think marriage is a simple thing.

If you like be more careful than mr careful,you may still end up with the wrong person.
Re: 10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage by pussypounder(m): 1:08pm On Aug 20, 2014
He wants to fuccccck your assss, i cant marry a girl i fucccccked in the assss
Re: 10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage by Mickey7(m): 1:09pm On Aug 20, 2014
I open my indomie,I di nor see spice cry
Re: 10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage by 2scorehigh(m): 1:12pm On Aug 20, 2014
freecocoa: I don't think all these really apply in the real world o( not all at least).

Any man who is out to deceive a lady will even go as far as giving her an engagement ring, all to continue shining her Kongo or whatever it is he wants her for besides marriage, one just has to keep hoping/praying not to end up in the wrong hands.

I'm not saying "ignore the signs" no, there are definitely red flags but these articles always make it sound like you can outrightly tell a serious/unserious man by following a guidebook.

Methinks you are right.

Nobody knows that hearts of men. A lady can only speculate based on what she sees or feels but she can never be too sure.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 20, 2014
What most ladies don't realise because they use 7000 words per day as to 2000 that of men is marriage is more difficult for the man than the woman. It is the man that propose, and who will want to bring home insect infested firewood.
Ladies need to sometimes give men some break ; no matter how ready a lady is for marriage if it isn't contagious the man has to get to his own ready point as well.

Note : The man is the one that 99percent of the time propose ; he has to fully understand first what he is proposing.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage by vico4luv20(m): 1:22pm On Aug 20, 2014
So on point......but sharp guys always have their way to modify their game plan

2 Likes

Re: 10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage by wiseonemomoh(m): 1:23pm On Aug 20, 2014
Ceasar1:

In Rihanna's voice “I like the way you Lie”.
lol.u bad gon.lol

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage by Input(m): 1:27pm On Aug 20, 2014
@op what if I decides to hide those points and I truly intend to marry her just to know her real person, because some girls can pretend once they know you will propose soon.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage by WoodcrestMayor(m): 1:29pm On Aug 20, 2014
shocked
My bad.I'm sorry,Tot I did.
Latest message replied.
Kimmo:

Ah ah? I'm the one who sent message that didn't get a reply jor
Re: 10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage by willorie(f): 1:31pm On Aug 20, 2014
Yomieluv: Op,you are looking at it from the men's side only,what if the lady doesn't possess marriageable characteristics?

hmmm
Re: 10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage by Jesuspistol(m): 1:36pm On Aug 20, 2014
Hmm. Well, all I know is that its a COWARD man that arouses the love of a lady with no intention of loving her

And ladies too should learn to love reality even when it seem unattractive than admiring blooming lies and fakes...

2 Likes

Re: 10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 20, 2014
@OP, (1) my ex always discussed marriage, I was the one who avoided the topic. I told him there was no need for a rush.
(2) he had a laid-back attitude and worked as hard as any sane human being should.
(3) all his friends are married and he is still single. They used to call him professional sword-crosser (he is a military officer and has attended more weddings than necessary).
(4) he was good at sex but wasn't particularly emphatic about it. He believed there was time for everything.
(5) due to his profession, he travelled a lot, but never failed in being there for me. I love travelling as well and ithat helped us strike a balance.
(6) he took me to meet his entire family even against my will. His siblings and mum were nice to me.
(7) all his future plans he discussed with me and sought my advice most time.
(cool he always wanted in on all my plans and even made some plans for us together.
(9) he was never married or divorced.
(10) despite the nature of his job, he told me all the necessary things I needed to know and his superiors were my friends and still are.
All what I have written above might paint a picture of a perfect gentleman and great spouse, but that was not to be the case. Despite his charms and kind ways, he cheated on me with his ex over and over and over. And he confessed it to me. I left him for good and have my peace of mind.
The summary of it all is "humans are unpredictable". Your analysis might only apply to a mere few. Cheers

11 Likes

Re: 10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage by Saheed9: 1:40pm On Aug 20, 2014
Nice write up. One of the best I've read here
Re: 10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage by MORNDEW(m): 1:41pm On Aug 20, 2014
And this self opinionated poo with no basis of facts made FP.
Re: 10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage by MadCow1: 1:41pm On Aug 20, 2014
tbagjames:
Stupidity exemplified

I am Mad Cow.. Dafuq were you expecting from me?! undecided

You must feel like a genius right about now.. Okay! Go tell your Mum that you are smarter than a Mad Cow. grin

Ewu Okigwe..

2 Likes

Re: 10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage by MadCow1: 1:44pm On Aug 20, 2014
1stola:
MAD COW INDEED.
I REST MY CASE.

What Case biko nu?! undecided Briefcase abi Court case?!

Una see how crase dey start.. grin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage by MadCow1: 1:45pm On Aug 20, 2014
uzoexcel: for once on nairaland i agree with u.... grin grin grin grin grin

@ op lalasticlala..watz ur own sef...tis topic shouldav beeen created by a lay and not a guy now....wat are u trying to prove?

The Nigga is a snitchass, WomanWrapperAss, cockblocking Mofo.. angry

When next I see him on the streets, ITS ON!!! angry

Now my Nwababy knows why I havent put a ring on it.. angry

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage by Eyop: 1:48pm On Aug 20, 2014
BirdOfParadise: @OP, (1) my ex always discussed marriage, I was the one who avoided the topic. I told him there was no need for a rush.
(2) he had a laid-back attitude and worked as hard as any sane human being should.
(3) all his friends are married and he is still single. They used to call him professional sword-crosser (he is a military officer and has attended more weddings than necessary).
(4) he was good at sex but wasn't particularly emphatic about it. He believed there was time for everything.
(5) due to his profession, he travelled a lot, but never failed in being there for me. I love travelling as well and ithat helped us strike a balance.
(6) he took me to meet his entire family even against my will. His siblings and mum were nice to me.
(cool he always wanted in on all my plans and even made some plans for us together.
(10) despite the nature of his job, he told me all the necessary things I needed to know and his superiors were my friends and still are.
All what I have written above might paint a picture of a perfect gentleman and great spouse, but that was not to be the case. Despite his charms and kind ways, he cheated on me with his ex over and over and over. And he confessed it to me. I left him for good and have my peace of mind.
The summary of it all is "humans are unpredictable". Your analysis might only apply to a mere few. Cheers

100 likes

4 Likes

Re: 10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 20, 2014
Eyop:

100 likes
You are a darling.

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage by MadCow1: 1:57pm On Aug 20, 2014
BirdOfParadise: @OP, (1) my ex always discussed marriage, I was the one who avoided the topic. I told him there was no need for a rush.

I like your post soooooo darn much I wanna put a ring on it. cool

I have said it that relationship no get manual..

All these basic bitches are online looking for a million reasons why the Nigga isnt making move.. Let her step aside and watch a supreme biitch make that nigga get on one knee in under 6 Months.. grin

The girls who spend so much time reading up on relationships RARELY ever get married just like the People who spend so much time reading up on How to Get Rich quick motivational books RARELY ever Get Rich.. grin

4 Likes

Re: 10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage by Kanyol(m): 1:58pm On Aug 20, 2014
Lol! This post should be doing a BIG ntoo tongue on the quarter-to-go ladies. When u dey serious, dem wan play. When u wan play, dem wan marry and settle down. And that should be after series of abortion, breakups and disappointments

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage by Toks2008(m): 1:58pm On Aug 20, 2014
If i have an 18 yr old daughter,i will allow her follow her heart but will advice her to date a guy that is at least 7 years older than her so that hopefully if she gets to 25, the guy in her life would be matured enough to settle down.

In my opinion,most guys in their twenties are not ready for commitment.

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage by 4C2215131: 1:59pm On Aug 20, 2014
Why is this marriage stuff such a big deal? Yeah, I know...I just exhibited the 11th sign; when a guy poses a question like I did above.

Either way, happiness does not exclude being single. It's all about what you hold dear as values to you...speaking from a man's perspective though as most females have believed a lie...that they can't be gloriously happy without a man in their life.

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage by Eyop: 2:00pm On Aug 20, 2014
BirdOfParadise: You are a darling.

smiley That's why it's always good to read and digest post before jumping into conclusion like i almost did before realising there was an impasse. All the points you listed above describes a perfect gentle man as you indicated not until the issue of cheating over and over again was noticed in your post.
Re: 10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage by rigarmortis: 2:03pm On Aug 20, 2014
bullsh!+
Re: 10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage by lirusehn(m): 2:04pm On Aug 20, 2014
Ceasar1:

In Rihanna's voice “I like the way you Lie”.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage by adconline(m): 2:07pm On Aug 20, 2014
Women love "M"= marriage, make-up, mugu, maga, motor, mansion etc

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage by maafen: 2:13pm On Aug 20, 2014
Won't be surprised if ℓ come †☹ NL one day ãпԃ see a thread "10 signs yόϋ will drink water today"

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 20, 2014
Goodkidd:
Heyy bro. Pls I sent u a pm. I'm in dire need of audit firms in ikoyi and around where I can pick up a graduate trainee job. Sorry for derailing the thread. Kind email me at. Dexterity44@gmail.com. Thanks man

Done.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Wooing Challenge (main Event,day 2) / He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? / Finally I Broke Up With Her After Mercy Won Bbnaija 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.