Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,698 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

How To Call Other Network With MTN Zone At 8k Per Second Call Rate [working!] - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Call Other Network With MTN Zone At 8k Per Second Call Rate [working!] (3031 Views)

New Brain-inspired Chip Can Perform 46 BILLION Synaptic Operations Per Second / Vsat Installations and Control Your Network With Very Cheap Linux Hotspot Server / World’s Fastest Camera Invented – And It Takes 4.4 Trillion Frames Per SECOND (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Call Other Network With MTN Zone At 8k Per Second Call Rate [working!] by pluxnet(m): 9:53pm On Aug 19, 2014
Good evening all! How was your day? i know my updates are coming late,i have got busy days.Back to my earlier post about the weekly GIDIMO N1000 credit,there is an update on that.Some people complained of not getting their Pay ,although i got mine.I am sorry it was due to a policy i do not notice at first.I later get to know that on Sunday, the top 2199 for the week are given 1,000NGR recharge card on the number they registered. Point Ranking and rules are shown on the website under DNPC On Wednesday, new ranking is displayed and grading stops on Saturday (guess so).

Normally, when you call other network with MTN zone,it does not display the call rate and simply charge you at 20k per sec.Tonight, i am going to show you how to force your MTN zone to display call rate for other network and enjoy same call rate to be charged for calling MTN number. As they say no time to check time,here are the simple simple step to follow below.

How do i make it work

visit here http://pluxnet..com/2014/08/how-to-call-other-network-with-mtn-zone.html
Dont forget you have to be on MTN zone
Enjoy!
Re: How To Call Other Network With MTN Zone At 8k Per Second Call Rate [working!] by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 19, 2014
fantastic
Re: How To Call Other Network With MTN Zone At 8k Per Second Call Rate [working!] by youngsahito(m): 7:29am On Aug 20, 2014
The code is not working
Re: How To Call Other Network With MTN Zone At 8k Per Second Call Rate [working!] by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 20, 2014
youngsahito: The code is not working

it working ooh. still used it today sef. just add the numbers to the end of the number you wanna call...
Re: How To Call Other Network With MTN Zone At 8k Per Second Call Rate [working!] by KillerBeauty(f): 8:48pm On Aug 20, 2014
It didn't work
Re: How To Call Other Network With MTN Zone At 8k Per Second Call Rate [working!] by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 20, 2014
KillerBeauty: It didn't work
what did you do that didnt work for you?

(1) (Reply)

Using Gas On Generator Is Cheaper,safer And Neater!!! / Recharge Your Phone Using Your Atm Card! / Hp Compaq Presario Cq61 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.