Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,869 members, 7,806,472 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

Strictly Only For Beautiful Girls And Handsome Guys On Nairaland..lets Meet Here - Dating And Meet-up Zone (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Strictly Only For Beautiful Girls And Handsome Guys On Nairaland..lets Meet Here (34075 Views)

Strictly Only For Beautiful Girls And Handsome Guys Using BBM For Android / Are There Good Looking Guys On Nl's Romance Section? / Abians(God's Own People) On Nairaland Lets Meet Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly Only For Beautiful Girls And Handsome Guys On Nairaland..lets Meet Here by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 20, 2014
SirShymex:

I missed ya pic - let me see what you have got. tongue

I'll be lurking.

I never took it off.....Its there for every guy to lust after grin grin grin
Feast your eyes.
Re: Strictly Only For Beautiful Girls And Handsome Guys On Nairaland..lets Meet Here by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 20, 2014
Danhumprey: You know what? If that's really you and you are really chubby,I'm very sure you won't upload your pix!

grin grin grin grin...Why now?...What happened to confidence?.

1 Like

Re: Strictly Only For Beautiful Girls And Handsome Guys On Nairaland..lets Meet Here by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 20, 2014
glitest:

I never took it off.....Its there for every guy to lust after grin grin grin
Feast your eyes.

Nah, not that pig you posted there. grin

I wanna see the darn real thing - wanna see if you "glitter" or you're just a fraud with Flavor Flava's face. undecided

1 Like

Re: Strictly Only For Beautiful Girls And Handsome Guys On Nairaland..lets Meet Here by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 20, 2014
SirShymex:

Nah, not that pig you posted there. grin

I wanna see the darn real thing - wanna see if you "glitter" or you're just a fraud with Flavor Flava's face. undecided

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked undecided undecided undecided
Chao pls!!....U're reaching very hard grin grin
Re: Strictly Only For Beautiful Girls And Handsome Guys On Nairaland..lets Meet Here by Missy89(f): 10:13pm On Aug 20, 2014
so how do you verify that the people posting arent ugly?
Re: Strictly Only For Beautiful Girls And Handsome Guys On Nairaland..lets Meet Here by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 20, 2014
glitest:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked undecided undecided undecided
Chao pls

Are you gonna post it, or keep messing about? tongue undecided

1 Like

Re: Strictly Only For Beautiful Girls And Handsome Guys On Nairaland..lets Meet Here by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 20, 2014
Missy89: so how do you verify that the people posting arent ugly?

Where ya pic at? tongue
Re: Strictly Only For Beautiful Girls And Handsome Guys On Nairaland..lets Meet Here by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 20, 2014
SirShymex:

Are you gonna post it, or keep messing about? tongue undecided
Its Loading.
Re: Strictly Only For Beautiful Girls And Handsome Guys On Nairaland..lets Meet Here by Missmossy(f): 10:16pm On Aug 20, 2014
*Sips orange juice*

1 Like

Re: Strictly Only For Beautiful Girls And Handsome Guys On Nairaland..lets Meet Here by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:18pm On Aug 20, 2014
glitest:

There; Happy now? grin grin grin

Is that you? shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Strictly Only For Beautiful Girls And Handsome Guys On Nairaland..lets Meet Here by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 20, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

Is that you? shocked shocked

Yes offcourse ....Beautiful, sexy and plumpy.
Re: Strictly Only For Beautiful Girls And Handsome Guys On Nairaland..lets Meet Here by Missy89(f): 10:19pm On Aug 20, 2014
SirShymex:

Where ya pic at? tongue

here cool

Re: Strictly Only For Beautiful Girls And Handsome Guys On Nairaland..lets Meet Here by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:20pm On Aug 20, 2014
glitest:

Yes offcourse ....Beautiful, sexy and plumpy.

O se!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Strictly Only For Beautiful Girls And Handsome Guys On Nairaland..lets Meet Here by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 20, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

O se!!! cheesy

Yesooo grin grin grin
Re: Strictly Only For Beautiful Girls And Handsome Guys On Nairaland..lets Meet Here by Danhumprey: 10:23pm On Aug 20, 2014
glitest:

grin grin grin grin...Why now?...What happened to confidence?.
Hahahaha. Don't feed me with that bullsh*t! Most chubby girls are not confident of their body.

1 Like

Re: Strictly Only For Beautiful Girls And Handsome Guys On Nairaland..lets Meet Here by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 20, 2014
Danhumprey: Hahahaha. Don't feed me with that bullsh*t! Most chubby girls are not confident of their body.

I no want wahala oh.

1 Like

Re: Strictly Only For Beautiful Girls And Handsome Guys On Nairaland..lets Meet Here by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 20, 2014
glitest:
Its Loading.

Dayuum!!

I'm waiting with a gas mask on! lipsrsealed

Heard you started wearing a proper bra at age 10 - that means a lot of talents would be on display, init? undecided
Re: Strictly Only For Beautiful Girls And Handsome Guys On Nairaland..lets Meet Here by Danhumprey: 10:29pm On Aug 20, 2014
glitest:

I no want wahala oh.
I think I'm ready for you this night? How about we get some little time under the sheet?wink

1 Like

Re: Strictly Only For Beautiful Girls And Handsome Guys On Nairaland..lets Meet Here by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 20, 2014
Missy89:

here cool

Lmao.

You're going to hell for that pic! grin

Where's the real thang, else I won't take you to the VA beach. tongue undecided
Re: Strictly Only For Beautiful Girls And Handsome Guys On Nairaland..lets Meet Here by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 20, 2014
Missmossy: *Sips orange juice*
abeg meka sip also. grin
Re: Strictly Only For Beautiful Girls And Handsome Guys On Nairaland..lets Meet Here by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 20, 2014
SirShymex:

Dayuum!!

I'm waiting with a gas mask on! lipsrsealed

Heard you started wearing a proper bra at age 10 - that means a lot of talents would be on display, init? undecided

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

And seen.
Re: Strictly Only For Beautiful Girls And Handsome Guys On Nairaland..lets Meet Here by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 20, 2014
Danhumprey: I think I'm ready for you this night? How about we get some little time under the sheet?wink

Which sheet?....I don't do etouching oooh....I prefer real life massaging.

1 Like

Re: Strictly Only For Beautiful Girls And Handsome Guys On Nairaland..lets Meet Here by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 20, 2014
Nawa o. cry I thought I was ugly, but I have hope when it comes to 90% of the niggas and 30% of the girls that have commented on here. It's not by force to show-off. #ahem (clears throat), if u must view my profile, make sure u like the ugly picture before u leave. angry That's all.
Re: Strictly Only For Beautiful Girls And Handsome Guys On Nairaland..lets Meet Here by Missmossy(f): 10:53pm On Aug 20, 2014
sameer1212: abeg meka sip also. grin
Lollz.....*gives him a sip*
Re: Strictly Only For Beautiful Girls And Handsome Guys On Nairaland..lets Meet Here by vislabraye(m): 10:54pm On Aug 20, 2014
ivyy:
smiley thnks . Finer girls wil arrive soon wink

You are righT. Tonto Dike and Ini Edo are coming.
Re: Strictly Only For Beautiful Girls And Handsome Guys On Nairaland..lets Meet Here by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 20, 2014
Missmossy:
Lollz.....*gives him a sip*
angry
Re: Strictly Only For Beautiful Girls And Handsome Guys On Nairaland..lets Meet Here by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 20, 2014
Nawa o, this girl (priceless20) registered 3 years ago and has just 9 posts. Her button nur dey work? angry
Re: Strictly Only For Beautiful Girls And Handsome Guys On Nairaland..lets Meet Here by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:04pm On Aug 20, 2014
glitest:

Yesooo grin grin grin

See belle!!!! grin
Re: Strictly Only For Beautiful Girls And Handsome Guys On Nairaland..lets Meet Here by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 20, 2014
Danhumprey: I think I'm ready for you this night? How about we get some little time under the sheet?wink
somebody is ho.rny sad
Re: Strictly Only For Beautiful Girls And Handsome Guys On Nairaland..lets Meet Here by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:08pm On Aug 20, 2014
Missy89: so how do you verify that the people posting arent ugly?

From thier comments you shall know them grin
Re: Strictly Only For Beautiful Girls And Handsome Guys On Nairaland..lets Meet Here by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 20, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

See belle!!!! grin

The fat is just so surplus right?....Beautiful fat dreading from left to right; tip to bottom. grin grin grin grin
Re: Strictly Only For Beautiful Girls And Handsome Guys On Nairaland..lets Meet Here by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:13pm On Aug 20, 2014
glitest:

The fat is just so surplus right?....Beautiful fat dreading from left to right; tip to bottom. grin grin grin grin

I need small of that fat o lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (31) (Reply)

Meet Krazy People Here / Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone / I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.