Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,176 members, 7,780,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:05 AM

19-yr-old Rapes Chicken To Death In Ondo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 19-yr-old Rapes Chicken To Death In Ondo (547 Views)

19-yr-old Rapes Chicken To Death In Ondo / How 19-yr-old Drop-out Hypnotizes Women With Strange Ring (picture) / 19-yr-old Rapes Chicken To Death In Ondo!! PIX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

19-yr-old Rapes Chicken To Death In Ondo by Beazy(f): 10:50pm On Aug 19, 2014
AKURE—A-19-year-old apprentice welder (names withheld) was caught today making love to a hen. The fowl reportedly died during the act.
The taboo was said to have been committed by the apprentice at about 11.20 p.m. at Continental area of Akure metropolis.
The suspect,Vanguardlearnt, had committed same taboo with a goat in his home town, Afo in Ose council area of the state.
He was said to have been ex-communicated from his home town because of the offence which made him to move in with his brother in Akure.
Speaking with newsmen, the owner of fowl, Mrs Stella Akintola, who resides in the same building confirmed that the man actually made love to her chicken.
According to her, she went to bed early but was woken up by the noise coming from the chickens at the back of her room, an indication that someone was disturbing their peace.
The discovery
Akintola said she went outside only to find that the back door was still opened. According to her, she became curious and “I shouted to know who was still at the backyard only for him to appear from the corner of the house, saying he went to the toilet because he had a running stomach.”
Akintola said she was not convinced especially as she noticed that the noise from the chickens’ pen stopped abruptly.
She said she went to where the chickens were but nothing was found. “It was when I visited the toilet that I found one of the them stone dead with its feathers littering the floor,” she said.
Still unaware that the suspect was the cause of the death of the bird, Akintola said she raised an alarm only for him to confess that he was responsible for the death of the fowl.
Akintola said the suspect confessed and begged her for forgiveness, saying he would pay any amount for the dead fowl.
She said she decided not to report the matter to the police because she could not stand the rigour she would be subjected to by the police over a “minor offence.”
Report had it that there were evidence that the man actually had sex with the hen when it was examined by the owner and others living in the building.
A spirit directed me to do it—Suspect
In an interview with newsmen, the suspect, who declined to speak initially, however, said a spirit directed him to do what he did.
He said: “I was already sleeping when a spirit just came upon me and directed me to go to the back of the building. I did not know what I was doing again until when I discovered that I had slept with the hen.”
Contacted, the police image maker, Wole Ogodo, said since the matter was not reported to the police, he could not comment on it.
Ogodo noted that “it is what members of the public bring to our notice that we investigate. This is a strange occurrence if what you are telling me is the truth.”http:// www.vanguardngr. com/2014/08/ 19-yr- old-rapes- chicken-death-o ndo/ #sthash.nhHBCvan .dpuf

Re: 19-yr-old Rapes Chicken To Death In Ondo by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 19, 2014
Kai, He's obviously Sick in the Head.
The act - disgusting and pathetic.
Re: 19-yr-old Rapes Chicken To Death In Ondo by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 19, 2014
wondas shal neva end, gosh y wil evry one be calling spirit or devil afta doing bad tin mtchewww smh.
Re: 19-yr-old Rapes Chicken To Death In Ondo by Sabadon(m): 11:06pm On Aug 19, 2014
He's a pervert n seriously need help...bt wats up wit 19years old nwadays...first it was 19yrs old raped a maried woman,19yrs old sleeps wit a dog n nw dis...hmmm
Re: 19-yr-old Rapes Chicken To Death In Ondo by mstik(f): 11:16pm On Aug 19, 2014
So you had to put up his pic?
Re: 19-yr-old Rapes Chicken To Death In Ondo by Nobody: 11:37pm On Aug 19, 2014
Say Spirit? Really stupid_ excuse. He needs Help.
Re: 19-yr-old Rapes Chicken To Death In Ondo by Caracta(f): 11:52pm On Aug 19, 2014
Sorry, I don't believe this story.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

F.C.E Kano Under Attack / 7 Ministers Quits From President Jonathan's Cabinet / Man Held For Making Love To 98 Year Old Grandma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.