Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,257 members, 7,780,565 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:33 PM

Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? share your experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? share your experience (2626 Views)

Having A Crush On A Nairaland Newbie-rahmas / You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? / Ever Had A Crush On Someone In Your Workplace? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? share your experience by Omomehn: 11:08pm On Aug 19, 2014
omomehn! i have had lots of teacher crushes. Back then in secondary school there was this tall cute curvy lady that took us english language. Damn! She was single then buh was not ready to mingle with me. i actually started a private extra moral english classes with her to see if she'd feel my pain buh she was still not ready to mingle. omomehn had to quit the private lesson mehn. but i bet she knew i was into her. she was probably scared of abusing me buh i was experienced enough to take her to orlando. dont just read mine, share urs too or...
Re: Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? share your experience by raziboi(m): 11:11pm On Aug 19, 2014
congrats
Re: Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? share your experience by mstik(f): 11:11pm On Aug 19, 2014
Tah!
That's very disturbing... To crush on a teacher or lecturer
I no fit embarassed
Re: Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? share your experience by Baddestguyp(m): 11:18pm On Aug 19, 2014
I had a crush on a teacher too, d highest I did was peck her in front of d whole class
Re: Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? share your experience by Dubby6(m): 11:19pm On Aug 19, 2014
E get one of my chemistry teacher dat time, her ukwu na die!!!
Almost all d niggers wey dey my class crush

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? share your experience by farano(f): 11:22pm On Aug 19, 2014
NO!
Re: Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? share your experience by jnrbayano(m): 11:23pm On Aug 19, 2014
Dubby6: E get one of my chemistry teacher dat time, her ukwu na die!!!

"Ukwu", sending people to hell since 98BC

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? share your experience by joromi: 11:27pm On Aug 19, 2014
I had a crush on my Geography Teacher... He is so cute and intelligent embarassed...

I asked if he would be my val but he just laughed it off angry

I discovered he was married and had to kill that infatuation embarassed
Re: Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? share your experience by Omomehn: 11:29pm On Aug 19, 2014
Baddestguyp: I had a crush on a teacher too, d highest I did was peck her in front of d whole class
u really have guts! Did ur guys dare u 2 do it or what?
Re: Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? share your experience by Baddestguyp(m): 11:33pm On Aug 19, 2014
Omomehn: u really have guts! Did ur guys dare u 2 do it or what?
she just looked so cute dat day. I have a thing for cute girls
Re: Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? share your experience by Omomehn: 11:36pm On Aug 19, 2014
Baddestguyp: she just looked so cute dat day. I have a thing for cute girls
guess that thing is ur D. Lmao. Bad guy p!
Re: Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? share your experience by DonaldGenes(m): 11:38pm On Aug 19, 2014
Tosh
Re: Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? share your experience by Nobody: 11:52pm On Aug 19, 2014
All my teachers for secondary school then wowo.... Them no sexy at all at all grin
Re: Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? share your experience by Omomehn: 12:09am On Aug 20, 2014
frankben: All my teachers for secondary school then wowo.... Them no sexy at all at all grin
u harsh o. Buh u can have a crush on a "wowo" teacher na
Re: Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? share your experience by parzdor(m): 12:24am On Aug 20, 2014
Re: Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? share your experience by MisterLongman(m): 12:31am On Aug 20, 2014
Most of my teachers then were between the range of 'After 3 to after 7'......... So nothing left to crush on undecided

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? share your experience by SELENAqueensy(f): 12:37am On Aug 20, 2014
Yes I did, there was this handsome and sexy teacher taking us on Government and CRS
I would stay in class fantasizing instead of learning...

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? share your experience by Nobody: 5:52am On Aug 20, 2014
Hehehe..Hmmm,I 1ce had a crush on my Agric. Teacher den,from ghana,tall,so beautiful,her dark skin was unique and she walks so slow,classy but oboi,she was married and even teachers sef like her...den my govt teacher baq den,she was married but her BaqSyde. Was jxt too bad to let a brotha concentrate but I never had any of dem under my grasp. cry
Re: Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? share your experience by mencade5(m): 7:34am On Aug 20, 2014
frankben: All my teachers for secondary school then wowo.... Them no sexy at all at all grin
kkkk
Re: Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? share your experience by mencade5(m): 7:35am On Aug 20, 2014
Omomehn: u really have guts! Did ur guys dare u 2 do it or what?
kkkk
Re: Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? share your experience by OgidiOlu3(m): 7:41am On Aug 20, 2014
Dubby6: E get one of my chemistry teacher dat time, her ukwu na die!!!

I had one chemistry lecturer in LASU too with ukwu the size of a satellite dish shocked .
Re: Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? share your experience by Dreyl(m): 9:48am On Aug 20, 2014
SELENAqueensy: Yes I did, there was this handsome and sexy teacher taking us on Government and CRS
I would stay in class fantasizing instead of learning...
No wonder
Re: Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? share your experience by dytbabe: 9:52am On Aug 20, 2014
Yes
One cute bald corper like this
That was SS3
Mr Kazeem, an English teacher, always looking forward to see him, I swear if that man had made any move then he wld probabaly be my first guy ever.
I even dreamt abt him then
Re: Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? share your experience by marieolae(f): 10:06am On Aug 20, 2014
Baddestguyp: I had a crush on a teacher too, d highest I did was peck her in front of d whole class
lmao hmm what teacher was dat? Huh
Re: Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? share your experience by Dreyl(m): 10:08am On Aug 20, 2014
Yeah my biology teacher that lady was so endowed and young,i tap her current before she left that school sha
Re: Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? share your experience by Omomehn: 10:13am On Aug 20, 2014
dytbabe: Yes
One cute bald corper like this
That was SS3
Mr Kazeem, an English teacher, always looking forward to see him, I swear if that man had made any move then he wld probabaly be my first guy ever.
I even dreamt abt him then
google him, he might still be single. i hope u dont mind letting him be ur 19th?
Re: Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? share your experience by SirBigH: 10:13am On Aug 20, 2014
I once had a mad crush on my legal system lecturer back then. Sadly though, she died from a damaged brain after she fell down and hit her head badly on the floor. Beautiful woman and a smart dresser too. I went as far as admiring her jacket one day in class while lectures was on.
Re: Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? share your experience by kika23(f): 10:31am On Aug 20, 2014
I don't believe you....
Re: Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? share your experience by Baddestguyp(m): 10:32am On Aug 20, 2014
marieolae: lmao hmm what teacher was dat? Huh
queens English teacher
Re: Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? share your experience by Omomehn: 10:39am On Aug 20, 2014
kika23:
I don't believe you....
i took it with a pinch of salt, Still trying to force it down my throat. he didnt even mention being punished for that. maybe he switched to ghost mode before he pecked her
Re: Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? share your experience by kika23(f): 10:43am On Aug 20, 2014
Omomehn: i took it with a pinch of salt, Still trying to force it down my throat. he didnt even mention being punished for that. maybe switched to ghost mode before he pecked her
As in....... It just doesn't seem right..... And the teacher will put her face down? I pray oooo! My students don't even get close seff.... Maybe d j1 n j2..... Talk more of crush.... I will crush their brains!

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? share your experience by dytbabe: 10:45am On Aug 20, 2014
Omomehn: google him, he might still be single. i hope u dont mind letting him be ur 19th?

Ori e ope
Frowns

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Guy Need Your Advice In His Relationship Base On His Girlfriend Text Msg / The Types Of Ladies That Can Never Be Good Wives / How I Was Raped By A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.