Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,230 members, 7,807,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? share your experience - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? share your experience (2636 Views)

Having A Crush On A Nairaland Newbie-rahmas / You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? / Ever Had A Crush On Someone In Your Workplace? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? share your experience by Baddestguyp(m): 10:46am On Aug 20, 2014
kika23:
I don't believe you....
that's ur biz but its true
Re: Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? share your experience by kika23(f): 10:46am On Aug 20, 2014
Omomehn: i took it with a pinch of salt, Still trying to force it down my throat. he didnt even mention being punished for that. maybe switched to ghost mode before he pecked her
As in....... It just doesn't seem right sef.... So d teacher will put her face down for one juvi to peck her? I pray oooo.... My students don't even get close sef..... OK maybe j1 n 2...... Talk more of crush. I will crush their brains....

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? share your experience by kika23(f): 10:47am On Aug 20, 2014
Baddestguyp: that's ur biz but its true
tongue tongue still don't believe undecided
Re: Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? share your experience by Omomehn: 10:49am On Aug 20, 2014
kika23:
As in....... It just doesn't seem right..... And the teacher will put her face down? I pray oooo! My students don't even get close seff.... Maybe d j1 n j2..... Talk more of crush.... I will crush their brains!
haha...what if the student does it behind closed doors? will u crush his brain or give him brain?
Re: Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? share your experience by kika23(f): 10:51am On Aug 20, 2014
Omomehn: haha...what if the student does it behind closed doors? will u crush his brain or give him brain?
Well, that is acceptable.... Behind close doors.....
Re: Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? share your experience by Omomehn: 10:54am On Aug 20, 2014
kika23:
Well, that is acceptable.... Behind close doors.....
hmm, badt teacher! u are candid atleast.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? share your experience by Omomehn: 10:57am On Aug 20, 2014
dytbabe:

Ori e ope
Frowns
oya sorry. ema binu.
i know i underestimated ur body count.
Re: Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? share your experience by marieolae(f): 10:59am On Aug 20, 2014
Baddestguyp: queens English teacher
lool miss marryy
Re: Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? share your experience by dytbabe: 11:01am On Aug 20, 2014
Omomehn: oya sorry. ema binu.
i know i underestimated ur body count.

Frowns
Punches him
Arggghhhhhhhhhhhh
I am gonna kill somebody
Re: Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? share your experience by Tymax(m): 11:03am On Aug 20, 2014
dytbabe: Yes
One cute bald corper like this
That was SS3
Mr Kazeem, an English teacher, always looking forward to see him, I swear if that man had made any move then he wld probabaly be my first guy ever.
I even dreamt abt him then
cheesy cheesy cheesy
No wonder it was hard for me to get all those chics in my class. They were busy crushing on uncle cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? share your experience by dytbabe: 11:07am On Aug 20, 2014
Tymax:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
No wonder it was hard for me to get all those chics in my class. They were busy crushing on uncle cheesy cheesy grin

Lmao
grin grin grin
If u had played ur card well, maybe one wld have actually stole a deep kiss
grin grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? share your experience by Baddestguyp(m): 11:15am On Aug 20, 2014
marieolae: lool miss marryy
Yh
Re: Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? share your experience by kika23(f): 11:19am On Aug 20, 2014
Omomehn: hmm, badt teacher! u are candid atleast.
Go to celebrities and read the stuff about lady gaga. You will be amazed.... Run.... Get back to me tho.
Re: Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? share your experience by Omomehn: 11:21am On Aug 20, 2014
dytbabe:

Frowns
Punches him
Arggghhhhhhhhhhhh
I am gonna kill somebody
u want to "kill" somebody? you must be "dead" serious! kazeem might be on nl, just mention his surname
Re: Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? share your experience by dytbabe: 11:27am On Aug 20, 2014
Omomehn:
u want to "kill" somebody? you must be "dead" serious! kazeem might be on nl, just mention his surname

Stop tormenting me
Am gonna fire uuuuuuuuu
Re: Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? share your experience by Elnino4ladies: 11:27am On Aug 20, 2014
I had a crush on one of our coppers in ss3..copper serah....i mistakenly torched her boobs in d class na so my dicck jst stnd..smh..person don bad no be 2day..
Re: Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? share your experience by Nsonaso(m): 11:41am On Aug 20, 2014
Omomehn: omomehn! i have had lots of teacher crushes. Back then in secondary school there was this tall cute curvy lady that took us english language. Damn! She was single then buh was not ready to mingle with me. i actually started a private extra moral english classes with her to see if she'd feel my pain buh she was still not ready to mingle. omomehn had to quit the private lesson mehn. but i bet she knew i was into her. she was probably scared of abusing me buh i was experienced enough to take her to orlando. dont just read mine, share urs too or...

That's one of the disadvantages of starting school late..... I left secondary school when I was barely 15-16yrs, I was too young to have that kind of thought and it later cost me 4yrs at home before applying for the University..
Re: Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? share your experience by Omomehn: 11:50am On Aug 20, 2014
dytbabe:

Stop tormenting me
Am gonna fire uuuuuuuuu
haha forgive me buh i dont even have an idea what am apoligizing for. i dread fireballs
Re: Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? share your experience by pamcode(m): 11:53am On Aug 20, 2014
frankben: All my teachers for secondary school then wowo.... Them no sexy at all at all grin
did u attend a public school
Re: Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? share your experience by Omomehn: 12:00pm On Aug 20, 2014
Nsonaso:

That's one of the disadvantages of starting school late..... I left secondary school when I was barely 15-16yrs, I was too young to have that kind of thought and it later cost me 4yrs at home before applying for the University..
i was not disadvantaged age wise bro. i was done with sec schl before my 17th birth day. maybe u were a good boy as a teen. i ve been doing things since primary 5. u were not too young for it, blame it on ur naivety then brah!
Re: Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? share your experience by Omomehn: 12:06pm On Aug 20, 2014
Elnino4ladies: I had a crush on one of our coppers in ss3..copper serah....i mistakenly torched her boobs in d class na so my dicck jst stnd..smh..person don bad no be 2day..
just touching gave u a boner? Lmao! Were u still a celibate then?
Re: Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? share your experience by Elnino4ladies: 12:24pm On Aug 20, 2014
Omomehn: just touching gave u a boner? Lmao! Were u still a celibate then?
...nt rilly..her boobs were suculent,firm nd big, i ws fantasizin 2 na...lol
Re: Have You Ever Had A Crush On Your Teacher? share your experience by teeghurl(f): 2:06pm On Aug 20, 2014
Omomehn: google him, he might still be single. i hope u dont mind letting him be ur 19th?
cnt stop laffin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guyz Can You Date Her?see Pic. / . / My Marriage Experience With My Brazilian Wife So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.