Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

How To Reduce Or Stop Your Android From Hanging - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Reduce Or Stop Your Android From Hanging (19974 Views)

How To Stop Your Phone’s Data From Swallowing Your Money / Cyanogen Gets Funding To Take Over Android From Google / How To Reduce Or Stop Your Android From Hanging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Reduce Or Stop Your Android From Hanging by pluxnet(m): 11:24pm On Aug 19, 2014
Hi everyone.hope you are already calling other network from you MTN line for as low as 8k per sec.If you have not , head back here and stop missing out.What am about to post here again is what most android users are going to thank me for. One of those things I hate about android is them running at low speed, lagging or hanging or even not serving their purposes.

Why will an android device built to ease our stress and save time now turn to a time waster? Have you ever run a game or an application and it keeps lagging or what we usually call hanging? You android of 512 RAM can’t run a simple ‘temple run’ game, its annoying. Recently, I wrote an article on ways to Optimize your android speed. These articles still preach almost the same thing but am showing a more effective way of doing it.Am about to introduce you to an android app called SEEDER in the market. With this App you can Reduce lags on your android Smartphone upto 90%,Lags Reduces and improving performance of scrolling, gaming and using any Heavy Apps. This Application is developed by XDA member lambgx02.
seems this App is going to be very useful for Armv6 phones users because there are so many lags on apps and games. So if you have a rooted phone then this app is a must have for you. Many applications load significantly faster (particularly large ones like Facebook, Chrome, and YouTube), and task switching becomes effortless. Never again will you wait in frustration, as the home screen slowly redraws its icons and widgets after pressing the home button on a busy device.

Instructions:
Install SEDEER.APK
Open SEEDER and Turn it On. Its Done.

NOTE: Your phone must be rooted.
Version: 2.0.0

Download Seeder APK From Here: (500 KB)
Download Link http://pluxnet..com/2014/08/how-to-reduce-or-stop-your-android-from.html
Re: How To Reduce Or Stop Your Android From Hanging by Kentnickole(m): 11:42pm On Aug 19, 2014
pluxnet:
Hi everyone.hope you are already calling other network from you MTN line for as low as 8k per sec.If you have not , head back here and stop missing out.What am about to post here again is what most android users are going to thank me for. One of those things I hate about android is them running at low speed, lagging or hanging or even not serving their purposes.

Why will an android device built to ease our stress and save time now turn to a time waster? Have you ever run a game or an application and it keeps lagging or what we usually call hanging? You android of 512 RAM can’t run a simple ‘temple run’ game, its annoying. Recently, I wrote an article on ways to Optimize your android speed. These articles still preach almost the same thing but am showing a more effective way of doing it.Am about to introduce you to an android app called SEEDER in the market. With this App you can Reduce lags on your android Smartphone upto 90%,Lags Reduces and improving performance of scrolling, gaming and using any Heavy Apps. This Application is developed by XDA member lambgx02.
seems this App is going to be very useful for Armv6 phones users because there are so many lags on apps and games. So if you have a rooted phone then this app is a must have for you. Many applications load significantly faster (particularly large ones like Facebook, Chrome, and YouTube), and task switching becomes effortless. Never again will you wait in frustration, as the home screen slowly redraws its icons and widgets after pressing the home button on a busy device.

Instructions:
Install SEDEER.APK
Open SEEDER and Turn it On. Its Done.

NOTE: Your phone must be rooted.
Version: 2.0.0

Download Seeder APK From Here: (500 KB)
Download Link http://pluxnet..com/2014/08/how-to-reduce-or-stop-your-android-from.html

Do u hv any idea on hw I can root my phone?
Re: How To Reduce Or Stop Your Android From Hanging by morningsta(m): 12:26am On Aug 20, 2014
Hello Op, more grease to your elbow. Please how do you mean by the phone must be rooted? What does it mean to root a phone?
Re: How To Reduce Or Stop Your Android From Hanging by pluxnet(m): 8:16pm On Aug 20, 2014
Kentnickole:

Do u hv any idea on hw I can root my phone?

Which phone are you using?
Re: How To Reduce Or Stop Your Android From Hanging by Kentnickole(m): 8:47pm On Aug 20, 2014
pluxnet:

Which phone are you using?
Android- Samsung GT-S6102
Re: How To Reduce Or Stop Your Android From Hanging by pluxnet(m): 8:51pm On Aug 21, 2014
Kentnickole:
Android- Samsung GT-S6102
ok. just type srsroot on google. download the software....its simple to use
Re: How To Reduce Or Stop Your Android From Hanging by Kentnickole(m): 9:56pm On Aug 21, 2014
pluxnet:
ok. just type srsroot on google. download the software....its simple to use

Could not open it on my phone. cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Reduce Or Stop Your Android From Hanging by pluxnet(m): 4:53pm On Sep 18, 2014
Kentnickole:

Could not open it on my phone. cry

NO! its for PC
Re: How To Reduce Or Stop Your Android From Hanging by Kentnickole(m): 5:01pm On Sep 18, 2014
pluxnet:

NO! its for PC

Ok
Re: How To Reduce Or Stop Your Android From Hanging by cyberwaver(m): 10:18pm On Jan 02, 2016
follow this link to continue reading about the topic

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Awesome Tech Products That Died In 2018 / New Research Could Pave Way For Human Male Couples To Have Children / Brace Up For Hot Days, Heat Waves-NIMET Warns Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.