Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,751 members, 7,802,302 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

Bauchi State Govt Takes N15billion Loan To Build Homes For Yuguda, Mu’azu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bauchi State Govt Takes N15billion Loan To Build Homes For Yuguda, Mu’azu (2122 Views)

I Got N100m From PDP, Not Yuguda – Odili / Yuguda, Abubakar, Gidado In Missing Aircraft As It Lands In Nigeria (Photo) / Unprecedented Fraud: Lagos State Govt Takes Fraud To The Next Level (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bauchi State Govt Takes N15billion Loan To Build Homes For Yuguda, Mu’azu by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 19, 2014
The financial integrity of the Bauchi State government may be undergoing the worst of times presently as it struggles to offset its wage bill on time and regularly. Information available to 247ureports.com obtained through sources within the Bauchi government house indicates that the Bauchi State government under the leadership of[b] Governor Isa Yuguda has undertaken a N15billion loan from a commercial bank. Available information indicates the loan was obtained in the last week of July 2014.[/b]

The N15billion loan was obtained following a supposed Bauchi State House of Assembly seating at the private home of the Speaker of the State Assembly. The private meeting at the home of the Assembly Speaker resulted in the lawmakers hasty rectification of the loan sought by the State governor. The lawmaker gave the governor a go ahead to obtain the loan.

With the go ahead, the Yuguda administration applied and got the loan. The loan was given by a commercial bank at typical finance rates considered exorbitant for a financially incapacitated state as Bauchi.

Credible information obtained from a reliable source points to the N15billion loan as a going away present for the governor of Bauchi State and his deputy. The source also pointed to the national chairman of the peoples democratic party [PDP], Malam Mu’Azu and his deputy – as recipients of the said loan. “N3billion will go each to Yuguda, his deputy, Mu’Azu and his second” said the source who added also that the monies are meant for the four individuals to erect new homes for themselves.

Already, the Bauchi State has acted to purchase a new home for its new Secretary to the State Government [SSG], Aminu Hamayyo at Wuse 4 in Abuja for the amount of N120million. Prior to the purchase of the new home, the SSG was squatting with the former SSG. He doubles as the commissioner for land, budget and finance – and the SSG. In addition, luxurious home were purchased for the top aides in the Yuguda administration in Abuja. The principal secretary, Adamu, the head of due process, the son to the governor, Idi, Turaki Gubir, Abubakar Tari, Mamoud Magamaha, Ali Jubril and two other aides were recipients to he giveaway gifts.

Currently, the Bauchi state government owes two months of salaries to its workers. The State government have been unable to pay its salary on time since January 2014. The state has been lacking two months behind in salaries since January 2014.

In a desperate effort to issue state bonds as a means to raise financial resources, the Bauchi state financial handlers approached the Nigeria stock exchange but the effort failed to yield expected result. They were shut down. The stock exhange top boss observed the financial volatile nature of Bauchi for near foreseeable future as ‘detrimental’. The Yuguda group, according to our source, considered offering the top boss at the Nigeria Stock a kickback of N1billion to coerce her into allowing the bonds to be issued but the Yuguda group dropped the idea at last minute.

-

Meanwhile, latest development reveals unsettling whispers within the various security outfits stationed in Bauchi State. The complaints of the state government not being able to see to the welfare in the manner other state government are accustomed to – is reported to have become irrepressible by the top officers. The Bauchi State government is accused of not providing patrol vehicles or other like equipment to aid the fight against crime and protect lives and property. “We are handicapped“.

http://247ureports.com/?p=55372

Re: Bauchi State Govt Takes N15billion Loan To Build Homes For Yuguda, Mu’azu by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 19, 2014
Nigeria is a joke
grin

7 Likes

Re: Bauchi State Govt Takes N15billion Loan To Build Homes For Yuguda, Mu’azu by Descartes: 11:36pm On Aug 19, 2014
N15Billion for a golden/diamond edifice or what shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Bauchi State Govt Takes N15billion Loan To Build Homes For Yuguda, Mu’azu by meforyou1(m): 11:36pm On Aug 19, 2014
Some of these politicians deserve to be stoned to death

8 Likes

Re: Bauchi State Govt Takes N15billion Loan To Build Homes For Yuguda, Mu’azu by willyzmart(m): 11:36pm On Aug 19, 2014
A heavy joke
Largas: Nigeria is a joke
grin

3 Likes

Re: Bauchi State Govt Takes N15billion Loan To Build Homes For Yuguda, Mu’azu by Descartes: 11:36pm On Aug 19, 2014
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Bauchi State Govt Takes N15billion Loan To Build Homes For Yuguda, Mu’azu by Descartes: 11:37pm On Aug 19, 2014
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Bauchi State Govt Takes N15billion Loan To Build Homes For Yuguda, Mu’azu by 9jagirl4re(f): 11:43pm On Aug 19, 2014
Boko Harem is rampant and the the Governors are using it as a cover to lick the states pot dry the North has a lot more problems to solve then becoming the President in 2015.

7 Likes

Re: Bauchi State Govt Takes N15billion Loan To Build Homes For Yuguda, Mu’azu by SLIDEwaxie(m): 12:22am On Aug 20, 2014
And there they were, creating more fuckin states like that's a solution.

They shld have adopted the SW's agitation for state's integration by choice...

Shio!

2 Likes

Re: Bauchi State Govt Takes N15billion Loan To Build Homes For Yuguda, Mu’azu by eleojo23: 3:30am On Aug 20, 2014
Goodbye present for doing what they were elected to do? (that is if at all they actually did their job well). What about all the monthly allowances that they got while in office? Isn't that enough present considering how fat the pay cheque of a nigerian politician is? And to think that they're doing this when they owe workers their salary. These guys are unashamedly greedy.

1 Like

Re: Bauchi State Govt Takes N15billion Loan To Build Homes For Yuguda, Mu’azu by Nobody: 5:43am On Aug 20, 2014
This News shouldn't come as a surprise to Anyone. The Govt of PDP are infamous for mismanaging, looting and sharing among themselves scarce resources to satisfy their thieving appetite. If not for sheer wickedness and evil what will prompt a group of political billionaires to allocate a whopping N15b to be shared among themselves in the name of State's benevolence? I employ the good people of Bauchi state to confirm the veracity or otherwise of this new scheme, pressurize the looting government of the state for its reversal, monitor the activities of the government and kick them out in the Guber poll slated for February.

May God save us as a people.

4 Likes

Re: Bauchi State Govt Takes N15billion Loan To Build Homes For Yuguda, Mu’azu by jamace(m): 6:14am On Aug 20, 2014
I expect Nigerian prayer warriors to congregate and pray fire to consume these polithiefcians.
Re: Bauchi State Govt Takes N15billion Loan To Build Homes For Yuguda, Mu’azu by lilprinze: 6:31am On Aug 20, 2014
Nigerian politicians looting our money since 1997. they cannot collect loan to pay two months salary both they can collect loan to build house how many houses do they want to have sef. it shall not be well with this Governor and his deputy, both of them shall die of ebola in Jesus name. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Bauchi State Govt Takes N15billion Loan To Build Homes For Yuguda, Mu’azu by Adindupeter: 6:48am On Aug 20, 2014
Very typical of Nigerian politicians.
Re: Bauchi State Govt Takes N15billion Loan To Build Homes For Yuguda, Mu’azu by arewafederation: 6:55am On Aug 20, 2014
These are the kind of things Nigerian masses should be fighting and rioting and not over trivial issues like fighting for a politician.

This can only happen when we have greedy, selfish, foolish, myopic follows who will continue to fight for these ediots because of tribe and religion when given #200.

Fvck the masses! angry

4 Likes

Re: Bauchi State Govt Takes N15billion Loan To Build Homes For Yuguda, Mu’azu by mayorall(m): 7:14am On Aug 20, 2014
And the country is busy creating more states?.

1 Like

Re: Bauchi State Govt Takes N15billion Loan To Build Homes For Yuguda, Mu’azu by yinchar(m): 7:46am On Aug 20, 2014
PDP Govt right?...I reserve my comment.

1 Like

Re: Bauchi State Govt Takes N15billion Loan To Build Homes For Yuguda, Mu’azu by Papertrail11(m): 9:32am On Aug 20, 2014
im not suprised with all dis northerners. ....dats how dey behave.....

I schooled in adamawama state for a period of two years and believe dis northern s are foolish una d3y abuse tinubu I swr tinubu betta.....
adamawa state was crap no single development I knew of den wen wen I been dey stay dere airport didnt even have light sometimes wen I take night flight I enta d airport in darkness...

wen nykao was doin campaign like dis I was 12hummer jeeps along wif his patrol blastering music all d way.....

the only tin dat can save northerns Nigeria is for dem to hsve a development al play for lets say 10 years like vision 20 20 or sumth else if naija divide I no no hw far for dem ohh
Re: Bauchi State Govt Takes N15billion Loan To Build Homes For Yuguda, Mu’azu by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 20, 2014
Descartes: N15Billion for a golden and diamond edifice or what shocked shocked shocked
cheesy embarassed
Re: Bauchi State Govt Takes N15billion Loan To Build Homes For Yuguda, Mu’azu by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:02am On Aug 20, 2014
Waiting for Ngwakwe's prototype.

1 Like

Re: Bauchi State Govt Takes N15billion Loan To Build Homes For Yuguda, Mu’azu by MzJackBaueress(f): 10:24am On Aug 20, 2014
Bauchi State on the brink!
Re: Bauchi State Govt Takes N15billion Loan To Build Homes For Yuguda, Mu’azu by RockMaxi: 10:50am On Aug 20, 2014
Looters let loose.
Re: Bauchi State Govt Takes N15billion Loan To Build Homes For Yuguda, Mu’azu by clevadani: 2:27pm On Aug 20, 2014
stupid ppl. pdp till una get sense. I don't have sympathy for Nigerians dat has refused to let go of a corrupt party like d pdp. if una like dey should allocate $100 trillion for themselves na dem knw. as for Edo state ,we have made our choice. affliction will not return a second time

2 Likes

Re: Bauchi State Govt Takes N15billion Loan To Build Homes For Yuguda, Mu’azu by rozayx5(m): 2:31pm On Aug 20, 2014
15 billion shared among bauchi jobless graduates can create an economic boom shocked
Re: Bauchi State Govt Takes N15billion Loan To Build Homes For Yuguda, Mu’azu by desgiezd(m): 2:40pm On Aug 20, 2014
I wonder a lot if these politicians do spare a thought for the down-trodden, the lowest of the low and those who are wretchedly wretched in our country. Meanwhile, it is this group of people who queue in the sun to vote them in.
Re: Bauchi State Govt Takes N15billion Loan To Build Homes For Yuguda, Mu’azu by omenka(m): 3:50pm On Aug 20, 2014
Some things I read just make me wanna cry!!! Are these men cursed or what Haba!! Na wa oo!
Re: Bauchi State Govt Takes N15billion Loan To Build Homes For Yuguda, Mu’azu by PenSniper: 4:00pm On Aug 20, 2014
willyzmart: A heavy joke

A gagantuan joke.
Re: Bauchi State Govt Takes N15billion Loan To Build Homes For Yuguda, Mu’azu by PenSniper: 4:17pm On Aug 20, 2014
Papertrail11: im not suprised with all dis northerners. ....dats how dey behave.....

I schooled in adamawama state for a period of two years and believe dis northern s are foolish una d3y abuse tinubu I swr tinubu betta.....
adamawa state was crap no single development I knew of den wen wen I been dey stay dere airport didnt even have light sometimes wen I take night flight I enta d airport in darkness...

wen nykao was doin campaign like dis I was 12hummer jeeps along wif his patrol blastering music all d way.....

the only tin dat can save northerns Nigeria is for dem to hsve a development al play for lets say 10 years like vision 20 20 or sumth else if naija divide I no no hw far for dem ohh

Whats this ?
Re: Bauchi State Govt Takes N15billion Loan To Build Homes For Yuguda, Mu’azu by PenSniper: 4:20pm On Aug 20, 2014
Thats what you get when people get free largesse to spend without working for it. Oil is turning out to be a curse rather than a blessing for Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Gani Fawehinmi NCP Party vs APC Party barawo Ahmed Tinubuwal Who Is A Thief / Gmb's Borno Visit: A Poor Man Surprised/shocked Him To Tears / Igbo Nation Is The Oldest Kindom In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.