Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,708 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

Nigerian Graduate Holds Up Sign Advertising Himself And Gets a job interview - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Graduate Holds Up Sign Advertising Himself And Gets a job interview (2486 Views)

A Student Scores 107 In Jamb And Gets Admission To Study Med/sug In Obafemi Awol / LASU VC, John Obafunwa Has No PhD & Holds Two Jobs - ASUU / Why Is The English Language Skill Of Nigerian Graduate So Appalling? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Graduate Holds Up Sign Advertising Himself And Gets a job interview by JoseWael(m): 11:26am On Aug 20, 2014
Cool ! cool
Re: Nigerian Graduate Holds Up Sign Advertising Himself And Gets a job interview by Bishiie(m): 11:29am On Aug 20, 2014
That's the spirit
Re: Nigerian Graduate Holds Up Sign Advertising Himself And Gets a job interview by Nosyke(m): 11:36am On Aug 20, 2014
tchidi: *thinking*
Make I go wuse/Berger?.. undecided
Abi Area one? embarassed
Abi Almighty Nyanya bus stop? Maybe e fit work for me too oº°˚! embarassed embarassed

*sees this fine girl and is Touched*
Flips out his Iphone 6 (limited edition), tchidi, can I have your number, will l discuss with my dad (Aliko Dangote) and give you a call. cool

Hope you are very flexible and can work under pressure while delivering on set target(s)?

Meanwhile, will you hop in let's have a shawarma bite at Chicken Capitol? wink
Re: Nigerian Graduate Holds Up Sign Advertising Himself And Gets a job interview by ChiSun27(m): 12:12pm On Aug 20, 2014
Willdidi: Most of our graduates in Nigeria will be too proud to do something of this nature, there will say what if my friends or schoolmates or family members see me, there rather sit at home press their phone from morning till nite and lament there are no jobs, while others are using their own hands to create their own destiny. He only graduated in may this year I presume and he is making so much effort to land a job, while an average Nigeria graduate will tell u he just finished service in june he needs 3months to rest first before he starts job hunting, resting in his fathers house eating 3 square meal and getting fatter n bigger than the person providing the resources in the house.
And another point the grass is not always greener on the other side of the fence, this is a graduate from the university with a second class upper division from a university over there yet still finding it hard 2 land his dream job, so for those thinking travelling over seas will solve all their lifes problem is not also easy over there, u might still live a much more better and decent life here in Nigeria if u work hard and are determine times are hard everywhere. So stay focus and work hard then the sky is only your begining.

Mr. Graduate...what is "there rather?"
Re: Nigerian Graduate Holds Up Sign Advertising Himself And Gets a job interview by angiemartinez(f): 12:26pm On Aug 20, 2014
that was smart, he just got himself a job. well done bro
Re: Nigerian Graduate Holds Up Sign Advertising Himself And Gets a job interview by WoodcrestMayor(m): 1:04pm On Aug 20, 2014
Omo naija...mo le feyin si pepsi® grin
Re: Nigerian Graduate Holds Up Sign Advertising Himself And Gets a job interview by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 20, 2014
Godmother: If this happened in naija, copycats would start buying placards and litter the streets cheesy and when it doesn't work for them they will claim its spiritual
lol very funny....you are very right
Re: Nigerian Graduate Holds Up Sign Advertising Himself And Gets a job interview by darelar(m): 3:01pm On Aug 20, 2014
I like his courage and boldness. Wish him best of luck
Re: Nigerian Graduate Holds Up Sign Advertising Himself And Gets a job interview by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 20, 2014
Nosyke:

*sees this fine girl and is Touched*
Flips out his Iphone 6 (limited edition), tchidi, can I have your number, will l discuss with my dad (Aliko Dangote) and give you a call. cool

Hope you are very flexible and can work under pressure while delivering on set target(s)?

Meanwhile, will you hop in let's have a shawarma bite at Chicken Capitol? wink

*hops in shapardly* embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Nigerian Graduate Holds Up Sign Advertising Himself And Gets a job interview by Bryan12(m): 3:52pm On Aug 20, 2014
I like his confidence but like I said previously this can never happen in Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Graduate Holds Up Sign Advertising Himself And Gets a job interview by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 20, 2014
Bryan12: I like his confidence but like I said previously this can never happen in Nigeria.

Never say never, friend. Where did he get the idea from? Why were the whites to taken up by the novelty of it all?
Re: Nigerian Graduate Holds Up Sign Advertising Himself And Gets a job interview by Bryan12(m): 6:29pm On Aug 20, 2014
smurfy:

Never say never, friend. Where did he get the idea from? Why were the whites to taken up by the novelty of it all?
that's just a song.bro.we're talking about real life here

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Collective Pics Of Schools Renovated And Built By Gov.rochas Of Imo State / Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital Admission Form Is Out Also School Of Nursing Form / Boy Scores 100% In UNIZIK Post UTME

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.