Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,315 members, 7,780,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:33 PM

Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! (43956 Views)

Iraqi Fighters Pose With Dead Bodies Of Islamic Militants ISIS Killed In Fight / Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies / British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by moneybag100: 12:07am On Aug 20, 2014
A video released by ISIS shows the beheading of American journalist James Foley, who disappeared in November 2012 in Syria.

The video posted on YouTube contained a message to the United States to end its military operations in Iraq.

In the video, Foley is seen kneeling next to a man dressed in black. He reads a message, presumably scripted by his captors, that his "real killer'' is America.

"I wish I had more time. I wish I could have the hope for freedom to see my family once again," Foley can be heard saying in the video.

He is then shown being beheaded.

The National Security Council is aware of the video.

"The intelligence community is working as quickly as possible to determine its authenticity. If genuine, we are appalled by the brutal murder of an innocent American journalist and we express our deepest condolences to his family and friends. We will provide more information when it is available," NSC spokeswoman Caitlin Hayden said.

What to know about ISIS

Foley disappeared in November 2012 in northwest Syria, near the border with Turkey. He was reportedly forced into a vehicle by gunmen; he was not heard from again. At the time of his disappearance, he was working for the GlobalPost.

On Tuesday afternoon, the Facebook group set up to support Foley and his family, "Free James Foley," wrote, "We know that many of you are looking for confirmation or answers. Please be patient until we all have more information, and keep the Foleys in your thoughts and prayers."

Source: http://cnnmobile.com/primary/fullarticle?articleId=cnn/2014/08/19/world/meast/isis-james-foley&pageSize=10&category=intl

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by idupaul: 12:26am On Aug 20, 2014
What can we say afterall western media and reporters including the late journalist were sent sent to Syria to drum up media support for a then american backed ISIS to oust ASSAD !!!

47 Likes

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by moneybag100: 12:34am On Aug 20, 2014
idupaul: What can we say afterall western media and reporters including the late journalist were sent sent to Syria to drum up media support for a then american backed ISIS to oust ASSAD !!!
Don't you read to see reason why he was killed

19 Likes

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by moneybag100: 12:34am On Aug 20, 2014
Hmmmm....

118 Likes

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by Nobody: 12:37am On Aug 20, 2014
And some people will come here screaming Israel has been killing innocent kids! Those kids grow up to be like James Foley's executioner. They are a cancer, Israel wipe them off! ISIS, Hamas, Boko Haram, they all are like for like!

195 Likes

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by Descartes: 12:43am On Aug 20, 2014
May God have mercy embarassed

6 Likes

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by publicenemy(m): 1:09am On Aug 20, 2014
moneybag100: A video released by ISIS shows the beheading of American journalist James Foley, who disappeared in November 2012 in Syria.

The video posted on YouTube contained a message to the United States to end its military operations in Iraq.

In the video, Foley is seen kneeling next to a man dressed in black. He reads a message, presumably scripted by his captors, that his "real killer'' is America.

"I wish I had more time. I wish I could have the hope for freedom to see my family once again," Foley can be heard saying in the video.

He is then shown being beheaded.

The National Security Council is aware of the video.

"The intelligence community is working as quickly as possible to determine its authenticity. If genuine, we are appalled by the brutal murder of an innocent American journalist and we express our deepest condolences to his family and friends. We will provide more information when it is available," NSC spokeswoman Caitlin Hayden said.

What to know about ISIS

Foley disappeared in November 2012 in northwest Syria, near the border with Turkey. He was reportedly forced into a vehicle by gunmen; he was not heard from again. At the time of his disappearance, he was working for the GlobalPost.

On Tuesday afternoon, the Facebook group set up to support Foley and his family, "Free James Foley," wrote, "We know that many of you are looking for confirmation or answers. Please be patient until we all have more information, and keep the Foleys in your thoughts and prayers."

Source: http://cnnmobile.com/primary/fullarticle?articleId=cnn/2014/08/19/world/meast/isis-james-foley&pageSize=10&category=intl

Islam...

May the Almighty God save us from that Religion.

176 Likes

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by idupaul: 1:13am On Aug 20, 2014
moneybag100:
Don't you read to see reason why he was killed

From what I see you have no idea of the Genesis of ISIS ,without that knowledge my comment won't make sense to U:::: Sorry its not my fault

35 Likes

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by eejo(m): 1:32am On Aug 20, 2014
He was killed by obama this is karma. America provided weapon to jihadist in syria now they are weeping

19 Likes

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by Truckpusher(m): 2:28am On Aug 20, 2014
These Moslems are like cavemen with guns ,a 21st century technology for that matter in the hands of cavemen is a disaster.

75 Likes

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by Guykhena(m): 10:04am On Aug 20, 2014
The Middle-East,, a no go area..
Obama let them be....

8 Likes

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by Ramon92: 10:04am On Aug 20, 2014
I feel kinda indifferent to this news cos it's most of those journalists that report false news to justify the clowns in Washington.

I feel no remorse for him even though he was killed in a brutal way..

10 Likes

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by datguru: 10:05am On Aug 20, 2014
ISLAM

14 Likes

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by Idrismusty97(m): 10:05am On Aug 20, 2014
Congratulation Obama!! Enjoy what you created.

20 Likes

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by korel9: 10:05am On Aug 20, 2014
I knew it wld get to this.

Change of plans, I think I will remain here in Nigeria. sad

Journalism na by force?
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by datguru: 10:06am On Aug 20, 2014
At your age, you never still buy sense

Ramon92: ..

44 Likes

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by eleojo23: 10:06am On Aug 20, 2014
The most dangerous people in this world are people who have been hypnotized to believe that they have nothing to loose, live or die. They are dangerous zombies.

34 Likes

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by Rapsainot(m): 10:06am On Aug 20, 2014
moneybag100: Hmmmm....

tokunboh: And some people will come here screaming Israel has been killing innocent kids! Those kids grow up to be like James Foley's executioner. They are a cancer, Israel wipe them off! ISIS, Hamas, Boko Haram, they all are like for like!

publicenemy:

Islam...

Truckpusher: These Moslems are like cavemen with guns ,a 21st century technology for that matter in the hands of cavemen is a disaster.

Guykhena:
The Middle-East,, a no go area..

Ramon92: ..

datguru: ISLAM

16 Likes

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by yorke1: 10:06am On Aug 20, 2014
The way and manner these people slaughter Americans like ram, won't fear start griping them. This Islamic militants are badoo for life.

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by shadowwalker101: 10:06am On Aug 20, 2014
na wao ETT
[img]http://www.?aff=391[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by QMark: 10:07am On Aug 20, 2014
Waoh!
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by Jhayson(m): 10:08am On Aug 20, 2014
dis is bad
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by fiverrwin(f): 10:08am On Aug 20, 2014
Too much films show these guys how to carry out terrorism

3 Likes

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 20, 2014
publicenemy:

Islam...
Bleep you.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by shakaz(m): 10:09am On Aug 20, 2014
'' What on earth is wrong with muslims'' ahh '' Muslims are terrorists'' .. Well that's the typical stereotype the west expects the world to showcase... Well the good news is that while the people practising the religion might be imperfect, the religion is 100% perfect . I'm proud to be a muslim anytime anyday.

P.s: Mr Qouter, My Name is Kaz and I'm not a terrorist.

33 Likes

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by kunlesehan(m): 10:09am On Aug 20, 2014
These days when we hear 'Islam'...just one thought comes to mind...

77 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by Mayydayy(m): 10:09am On Aug 20, 2014
i can imagine the traumatic fear coming from this journalist.trying so hard to gain favour from this beasts by reading scripted text that says that America is the real killer.
i can imagine them shouting allahu akbar.beheading this man like a xmas goat triumphantly.
Now.Am not begging anybody to stop this violence but i know that somehow the violence will stop.

10 Likes

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by RockMaxi: 10:10am On Aug 20, 2014
You guys need to update yourselves on the evil this ISIS group have been perpetrating and stop the blame game. The earlier the better, you need to watch video footage of the evil been done all in the name of all-ah.

Islam is evil and a replica of ISIS is BH.

73 Likes

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by holluwai(m): 10:10am On Aug 20, 2014
The end is near...truly!

4 Likes

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by Ksslib(m): 10:11am On Aug 20, 2014
Bloody animals.

The things people do for virgins.. Smh

37 Likes

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by texbaba1: 10:11am On Aug 20, 2014
This is so pathetic...

These pple are surely part of the antichrist. if u there and still waiting for the antichrist to come from somewhere, sorry...they are already upon us, and they are humans nd not beast or monsters as some of us would want to imagine. or how else do you axplain comments like ' accept islam or be slaughterd' , its like saying ' take the mark of the beast or be killed'. Honestly, i can see clearer now...am bigining to understand end time prophesies nw.

42 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Clinton Hinote: We Are Out Of Time, China Has Caught Up / Bahrain Recognizes Israel As A Nation / WWII Bomb Uncovered In Dresden, Police Evacuating 3,300 Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.