Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,852 members, 7,806,410 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! - Foreign Affairs (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! (43997 Views)

Iraqi Fighters Pose With Dead Bodies Of Islamic Militants ISIS Killed In Fight / Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies / British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by Oduduwaboy(m): 5:43pm On Aug 20, 2014
McLuhan: Islam is without doubt the greatest force for evil in the world today. Mention any other modern religion whose adherrents behead people in the name of their God. I find it perplexing that any sensible person could profess a religion that breeds so much violence and bloodshed. I wonder how the so-called moderate Muslims feel when they hear the daily stories of how their fellow faithful are bombing churches, slaughtering men, molesting and enslaving women, and generally wrecking and pillaging the world, all in the name of Allah. Islam is an unmitigated disaster and the forces behind it must be demonic.
Hmmmnn...i love your introductory line!
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by Oduduwaboy(m): 5:50pm On Aug 20, 2014
tsolz90: Slumdog nematode;did i sound like i was trying to be funny?or you think i am trying to be Eddie murphy?i aint no atheist;stick to your atheism;its none of my biz ;ODE..i repeat!kudos to ISIS;and that dumb sesay always spewing trash abt islam;her days are numbered;same ith yours..wretc:hed south wasted f00l

I can see you are a deranged fellow.Stop spoiling your religion for the other people. You are a shame to your imaginary god. I spit on your grave, you product of human dys-evolution!
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by leunamme93(m): 5:56pm On Aug 20, 2014
I still have hope for #Syria & #Iraq.Those in #Kafranbel & many more still make me optimistic

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by Oduduwaboy(m): 5:57pm On Aug 20, 2014
LyfeJennings:

Salam Alaikum my brov
I am a muslim. A staunch practicing one at that but that doesnt make me any less human. Truth is,most of these killings and terrorist acts are more political than religious. I dont know the formation of ISIS but I do know they have huge political undertone. When U study BH operations in our own Nigeria,U cant say they are doing all they do in the name of religion.
lets assume Islam said all non muslims should be killed,what would be Buhari's sin for his life to be assasinated? & so many other prominent muslims like that. There's a lot we don't know,there are so many questions we might never get answers to. Its quite unfortunate muslims are tools of these daredevils but I strongly pray for a change even though it seem almost impossible as violence has come to take its way in the hearts of my brother in the middle east & northern Nigeria.

Glad to read this from a muslim; but how many muslims reason like this. You can imagine one imbecilic @ tsolz90 calling himself a muslim while threatening Isha Sesay with death...that guy is already an ISIS member-at-large!
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by amanikondo: 6:04pm On Aug 20, 2014
idupaul:

From what I see you have no idea of the Genesis of ISIS ,without that knowledge my comment won't make sense to U:::: Sorry its not my fault
It is actually you that lack someone understanding. jumping on bandwagon.
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by mmmustapha(m): 6:14pm On Aug 20, 2014
Ezechinwa:

Nairaland contains all types of creatures......

..... but to stole their crude oil......
... you can't even type in proper English....

next time say
..... to steal not to stole...

you are very stupid
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by mmmustapha(m): 6:15pm On Aug 20, 2014
benswagtt: u sound lyk shekau? Y?
you sound like kafirun
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by M4gunners: 6:33pm On Aug 20, 2014
What's so special here? is it becauae they killed an American? What of the poor people being killed everyday, didn't them have family? Let the westerners keep romancing Islam.This is just the beginning.Now German goverment have decided to send Arms today to Iraq, becauae they are afraid of losing their Citizen (press) What where they waiting since?

1 Like

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 20, 2014
omoredia: the west should keep making friends with Muslims, keep romancing islam and keep handling handling islamic terrorists with kid's gloves. very soon an American leader will be beheaded like that.
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 20, 2014
mmmustapha: you are very stupid

hahaha..... Mr man i dont have your time!!!
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by emperorscoon(m): 6:55pm On Aug 20, 2014
Any jack and harry can claim to be a muslim
ISIS n BH members aren't muslims
There acts is against the preaching of The Holy Prophet. They are nothing but bunch of fanatics that are seriously misguided.
People don't really know the difference btw culture and religion.
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by JuanDeDios: 6:59pm On Aug 20, 2014
idupaul:

From what I see you have no idea of the Genesis of ISIS ,without that knowledge my comment won't make sense to U:::: Sorry its not my fault
What is the Genesis of ISIS?
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 20, 2014
Mr extra large nose what did you do? Ranting like a fool and posting your gorilla sister's random pics allover giving us night mare??

Since you are so jobless and dying in pains for what iconize and co did to you,take your time and go through my posts,you will get my pics which I posted on some threads. Jobless old man.

The e-war is really affecting you,it has turned you to a frustrated poor old fool! orangutang,you sleep and wake up on nl. You don't have a life,you need help.
I don't roll with apes tongue
Even your fellow oduduwa man called you a product of human dys-evolution and a deranged fellow!! Choi! kpele lol
That your spaceship nose na die! Lol cheesy cheesy

tsolz90: obviously you are a flatheaded nematode;go and ask your sister-Peppyluv02 what i did to her;she knows how i roll..for the sake of next time;dont quote me..and dont cross my lane;anumanu
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by JuanDeDios: 7:05pm On Aug 20, 2014
lastpage:
* And even more troubling is that you did not take time to "read-up" on the origins of this devilish ISIS group!
Are you not aware that this group and similar groups like Al Quds, were trained and funded by the same America and Saudi Arabia and Quatari partners, to do their "dirty killings and regime over-throw" in the Middle East? From Iraq, to Afghanistan, to Pakistan, to Syria and Iran!
Just take Syria and Ukrain as the latest example of supplying deadly weapons to the "GOOD TERRORIST".....to overthrow governments they dont like!
I have been hearing some people say this. Do you have any evidence or can you lay out your argument to back it up?
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by iconize(m): 7:10pm On Aug 20, 2014
peppyluv02: Mr extra large nose what

He's not who you think he's..
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by rumours: 7:12pm On Aug 20, 2014
shakaz: '' What on earth is wrong with muslims'' ahh '' Muslims are terrorists'' .. Well that's the typical stereotype the west expects the world to showcase... Well the good news is that while the people practising the religion might be imperfect, the religion is 100% perfect . I'm proud to be a muslim anytime anyday.

P[b][/b].s: Mr Qouter, My Name is Kaz and I'm not a terrorist.

Good to know. Congrats. You are one in a million.
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by mechepatrick137(m): 7:20pm On Aug 20, 2014
One day we will show these muslims what it means to kill.... We will tell them that they kill for allah but we kill for fun. I can't wait for that day to come.
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by apolonius(m): 7:29pm On Aug 20, 2014
What took him to the den of mad men and dogs?News is so worth embracing quick martyrdom?I hope he finds peace after here.
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by Alajiki(m): 7:32pm On Aug 20, 2014
publicenemy:

Islam...

May the Almighty God save us from that Religion.

Bloody dogmatic follower of Apostle Scammer Paul...

Why don't you ask God to save all you idi0ts from your own ignorance.
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by tsolz90(m): 7:41pm On Aug 20, 2014
Shattap you f00l..stop spamming my mentions!!Isha sesay deserves death and if you claim to be her cohort;you deserve the same treatment..no mercy to the haters of Islam!!ISIS;keep on doing the good work of allah..qAllah Akbar#
Oduduwaboy:
Glad to read this from a muslim; but how many muslims reason like this. You can imagine one imbecilic @ tsolz90 calling himself a muslim while threatening Isha Sesay with death...that guy is already an ISIS member-at-large!
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by Missy89(f): 7:45pm On Aug 20, 2014
He understood the risks that comes with the job.

Nothing new here. RIP
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by tsolz90(m): 7:47pm On Aug 20, 2014
F00l;may you die like the chicken reporter..hop you make peace with your god before your painful and tragic exit..ODE..
Oduduwaboy:

I can see you are a deranged fellow.Stop spoiling your religion for the other people. You are a shame to your imaginary god. I spit on your grave, you product of human dys-evolution!
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by tsolz90(m): 7:49pm On Aug 20, 2014
SEYIKP: MAY GOD RAIN EBOLA ON YOUR FAMILY.
mr seyi;go and enjoy your dinner;you cant stand my venom..ODE oshi
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by tsolz90(m): 7:53pm On Aug 20, 2014
Peppyluv02 as5 licker;have you liced her hairy as5 today?shame on you;shame on your cohorts..atonle
tonychristopher:

.........SO YOU SUPPORT THE BEHEADING OF YOUR FELLOW HUMAN IRRESPECTIVE OF THE RELIGION...SHAME ON YOU.

I AM RIGHT ABOUT YOU AFTERALL
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by publicenemy(m): 7:55pm On Aug 20, 2014
Alajiki:

Bloody dogmatic follower of Apostle Scammer Paul...

Why don't you ask God to save all you idi0ts from your own ignorance.

I will choose ignorance over terrorism anyday...

Bloody terrorists.
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by hardbody: 8:12pm On Aug 20, 2014
Now I realize why America quickly sneaked away from their supposed search in sambisa. Our own BH would probably carry out that decapitation with more brutal cruelty. BH is a religion of peace teaching that all men are brothers.
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by hardbody: 8:14pm On Aug 20, 2014
Missy89: He understood the risks that comes with the job.

Nothing new here. RIP

That's coldly brutal.
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by tunjiadeyemo: 8:23pm On Aug 20, 2014
Islam? By their fruits you shall know them
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by Empiree: 8:38pm On Aug 20, 2014
tokunboh: And some people will come here screaming Israel has been killing innocent kids! Those kids grow up to be like James Foley's executioner. They are a cancer, Israel wipe them off! ISIS, Hamas, Boko Haram, they all are like for like!

So in another word you justifying Israel murderous campaign in Gaza on flimsy excuses?. Your ideology is no different from isis. This is how they start. Besides, there is no correlation btw isis and oppressed Palestinians whose land have been occupied. Pls think reasonably and objectively.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by Btruth: 8:43pm On Aug 20, 2014
kunlesehan: These days when we hear 'Islam'...just one thought comes to mind...
Islam = Terrorist. Why are you shy?

1 Like

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by Smooyis(m): 8:46pm On Aug 20, 2014
Diaris Goddu ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Dwight Schar: Inside £48million Superyacht Owned By US Billionaire (Pictures) / WWII Bomb Uncovered In Dresden, Police Evacuating 3,300 Residents / Kill List: Putin’s Losses Mount With 9 Commanders Among ‘12,000 Killed' - Sun UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.