Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,426 members, 7,808,524 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! (43998 Views)

Iraqi Fighters Pose With Dead Bodies Of Islamic Militants ISIS Killed In Fight / Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies / British Soldier Beheaded In Woolwich, London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by pat077: 11:16am On Aug 20, 2014
Ksslib: Bloody animals.

The things people do for virgins.. Smh
is that a nollyhood movie?
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by kelahns: 11:17am On Aug 20, 2014
Dragonking: Mohammad and allah are happy to drink his blood.

crazy bunch of people. angry angry

For the umpteenth time.....linking ALLAH to bad things is like linking GOD to bad thing,and that's blasphemy....GOD(ENGLISH)....ALLAH(ARABIC),OLORUN(YORUBA).ABASI(CALABAR),OCHO(IDOMA),CHINEKE(IGBO),UBANGIJI(HAUSA)....They are all the same thing,you are welcome to criticize or talk bad about other religion,but always watch it with your choice of words....and dont take this the wrong way is just a piece of advice...

4 Likes

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by NaijaCriminal(m): 11:17am On Aug 20, 2014
Allahu Akbar.....
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by soderican(m): 11:20am On Aug 20, 2014
Ghen ghen
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by Afroconnect: 11:21am On Aug 20, 2014
The world has to unite and exterminte these islamist extremist-they are a threat to humanity.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by dammytosh: 11:22am On Aug 20, 2014
kelahns:
For the umpteenth time.....linking ALLAH to bad things is like linking GOD to bad thing,and that's blasphemy....GOD(ENGLISH)....ALLAH(ARABIC),OLORUN(YORUBA).ABASI(CALABAR),OCHO(IDOMA),CHINEKE(IGBO),UBANGIJI(HAUSA)....They are all the same thing,you are welcome to criticize or talk bad about other religion,but always watch it with your choice of words....and dont take this the wrong way is just a piece of advice...

They are not.

I have heard people BEHEAD even a fellow 'Muslim' and shout Ahllahu Akbar.

I have never seen anybody shout God is Good or whatever name you try to put there.

I don't even know what to say about ISIS. The west better stop being tolerant with all these terrorists hiding under one religion or the other.

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by gistmelove(m): 11:22am On Aug 20, 2014
Eleyin gidigan ooo
shocked shocked

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by benswagtt(m): 11:23am On Aug 20, 2014
Ramon92: I feel kinda indifferent to this news cos it's most of those journalists that report false news to justify the clowns in Washington.

I feel no remorse for him even though he was killed in a brutal way..
u are sayin pure nonsense!!! Was he d1 writing d false news? Hw wil u feel if u ah bein punished 4 a co-woker sin?
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by babestella: 11:25am On Aug 20, 2014
Islamic things, hmm religion of pieces. I just my backside for una. When other religion in the world are trying to make the world a better place, Islam and it's demonic elements are trying very hard to pull it down.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by Edifyer: 11:25am On Aug 20, 2014
Yet Islam is the fastest growing religion on the surface of the earth (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Growth_of_religion) especially in the western countries where people use their brain and search for the truth without relying on the Media or considering what their family members or friends will say after reverting unlike in African countries..The most irony thing about those reverting to Islam are well known, knowledgeable individuals, Pastors, reverend fathers, Celebrities etc..pls don't be deceived by wht the media focuses on.. there are more than 1.5 billion Muslims in the world.. just imagine if all of them are terrorist.. where will you hide? just because few devils claiming to be Muslims are perpetrating evils does not mean that is the religion that thought them that. they may have their own reasons..e.g America, Israeel going around eradication entire family..telling the world that they are fighting to install Democracy or Defending themselves..killing innocent and label it as collateral damages..having said that.. that should not be justified by killing innocent as revenge..

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by benswagtt(m): 11:26am On Aug 20, 2014
mmmustapha: served them right, iraq is destroyed for no reason but to stole their crude oil. over two hundreds lives where lost in Iraq, but world did not call America terrorists, why? are only Muslims be terrorists?
u sound lyk shekau? Y?
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by mctons: 11:27am On Aug 20, 2014
Ramon92: I feel kinda indifferent to this news cos it's most of those journalists that report false news to justify the clowns in Washington.

I feel no remorse for him even though he was killed in a brutal way..

Your children will be next on SLAUGHTER desert.
For your sons, the will get mysterious 72 virgins.
How many will your daughter gets?
Useless religion.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by Caseless: 11:27am On Aug 20, 2014
Rich4god: I got your point bro... But lets take Nigeria as an example, I was born and breed in kano and i have witnessed many religous crisis in kano. I also know that the average hausa muslim esp in kano respect and adorn the emir of kano. I stand to tell you that, if the emir of kano said that no kano indigene should go to market on a certain day, no one dares to do that. Now, I want to tell you that if the emir of kano comes out openly and declare that no one should ever kill or burn the shops of non muslims in the name of religion crisis, am telling you that the menance will reduce seriously. Alas, he has not made such a comment. All he do is come out after evry reliogous crisis to apologise and say islam dont encourage that, but he cant give a decree to his people to stop it either before or during the crisis.... Even the sutan dont say much to curtail the menance of islamic extremist, cos as a sultan, he shld have the first hand info of who is preaching a negative version of the quran. The truth there is, its more eveil for the good leaders to keep quite on the atrocities committed by his followers.
u dnt knw what u ar talking about. Emir of kano whose house came under attack after 2011 election, emir that cudn't celebrate the horse-riding event usually held aftr sallah due to insecurity, or the emir whose motocade was attacked and narrowly escaped death and the emir of kano who witnessed d heaviest boko haram single attack on his city and cried in public(something he has never done) , prefer to keep quiet when jst talking alone wld change d situation? May God forgive u for lying and misinforming others. U ar a liar for sayin u were born in kano but knw nothing about kano.

3 Likes

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by traware(m): 11:28am On Aug 20, 2014
mencade5: as at the time prophet muhaamed was dieing Piss Be Upon Him, he was screaming like a deranged prostitute.

Here was a his final words:
''brothers save yourselves, sisters save yourselves, everyone save yourselves. I dont know where i am going to. I dont know if it is heaven or hell. Save yourselves! Please save yourselves!

And he died like a fowl. This shows he was misleading them with this devilish religion (cult).

Even the promise of 72 virgins and wines was pure deceits. Oh, muhammed, another Bucket of Piss Be Upon Him, you have misled billions into eternal damnation.

Oh, Muhammed, your rotten bones that are still lying down there in your grave in Saudi Arabia wished they could rise again and correct the wrong you created but it is too late.

I know you are on hell fire now, burning till eternity. Keep burning there, DECEIVER!
Dumbcu.nt,just look at the garbage you posted as if christianity/christians is/are any better.The fact is,you are all fools(both moslems and christians)

1 Like

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by DMainMan: 11:29am On Aug 20, 2014
Edifyer: Yet Islam is the fastest growing religion on the surface of the earth (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Growth_of_religion) especially in the western countries where people use their brain and search for the truth without relying on the Media or considering what their family members or friends will say after reverting unlike in African countries..The most irony thing about those reverting to Islam are well known, knowledgeable individuals, Pastors, reverend fathers, Celebrities etc..pls don't be deceived by wht the media focuses on.. there are more than 1.5 billion Muslims in the world.. just imagine if all of them are terrorist.. where will you hide? just because few devils claiming to be Muslims are perpetrating evils does not mean that is the religion that thought them that. they may have their own reasons..e.g America, Israeel going around eradication entire family..telling the world that they are fighting to install Democracy or Defending themselves..killing innocent and label it as collateral damages..having said that.. that should not be justified by killing innocent as revenge..

Nyc one. The most sensible post in dis thread.

4 Likes

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by babestella: 11:30am On Aug 20, 2014
mmmustapha: served them right, iraq is destroyed for no reason but to stole their crude oil. over two hundreds lives where lost in Iraq, but world did not call America terrorists, why? are only Muslims be terrorists?

Hahahaha, you make me laugh. You write up can cause Ebola infection wirelessly. Please I'm signing out.
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by abdullkabar(m): 11:30am On Aug 20, 2014
publicenemy:

Islam...

May the Almighty God save us from that Religion.
You well at all undecided
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by mencade5(m): 11:35am On Aug 20, 2014
traware: Dumbcu.nt,just look at the garbage you posted as if christianity/christians is/are any better.The fact is,you are all fools(both moslems and christians)
your entire generation is a cursed one. You are a Stuuupid and lfeless maggots. Beast of an unknown species, you are the greatest foooool.

Bastard quote me again.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by traware(m): 11:37am On Aug 20, 2014
Edifyer: Yet Islam is the fastest growing religion on the surface of the earth (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Growth_of_religion) especially in the western countries where people use their brain and search for the truth without relying on the Media or considering what their family members or friends will say after reverting unlike in African countries..The most irony thing about those reverting to Islam are well known, knowledgeable individuals, Pastors, reverend fathers, Celebrities etc..pls don't be deceived by wht the media focuses on.. there are more than 1.5 billion Muslims in the world.. just imagine if all of them are terrorist.. where will you hide? just because few devils claiming to be Muslims are perpetrating evils does not mean that is the religion that thought them that. they may have their own reasons..e.g America, Israeel going around eradication entire family..telling the world that they are fighting to install Democracy or Defending themselves..killing innocent and label it as collateral damages..having said that.. that should not be justified by killing innocent as revenge..
Bullsh.it!!!Moslems always state this same crap.The fact that there are more than a billion moslems in the world doesn't mean islam is good/right.How many intelligent people reside in the world to carry out intelligible decisions regarding their lives and the lives of others?Eh?The fact that a movement is popular,doesn't automatically mean that movement is good.Islam as a religion, has major deficiencies.Face this fact and stop stalling.'Not a religious thing but a politically thing my ar.se'

3 Likes

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by traware(m): 11:39am On Aug 20, 2014
mencade5: your entire generation is a cursed one. You are a Stuuupid and lfeless maggots. Beast of an unknown species, you are the greatest foooool.

Bastard quote me again.
Sir,why did you just describe yourself in this your post?
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by Caseless: 11:42am On Aug 20, 2014
superbloke:
You guys need to do proper research and not just repeat what you see others post. ISIS started in Iraq not Syria. The militant group in Syria, which was an al-qaeda cell, refused to join ISI (as it was known then). In fact, ISIS and al-qaeda are enemies as it is.
what do u mean al-qaeda and isis are enemies when their idealogies ar the same and were created by thesame US/CIA? Havn't u heard saudi gov't that hated d shia-led gov't in syria and supported isis and other rebel grp fighting in syria had declare war against isis and even gave the shia-led and hizbollah affiliated gov't in lebanon $1billion to fight isis that encroached on their soil last time? It is 90% politics and 10% religion. Read again!

1 Like

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by mencade5(m): 11:42am On Aug 20, 2014
traware: Sir,why did you just describe yourself in this your post?
your attempt of being sarcastic is just so weak. Be careful mr man.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by sarutobie(m): 11:43am On Aug 20, 2014
Watched a video online where four women were stripped naked by a couple of masked dudes with guns. They were later butchered in the most horrific manner (their skulls were split open with long handled axes, as if they were splitting woods!!) My God I had nightmares and wept that night..now I understand when the bible said "the heart of man is DESPERATELY wicked"...

1 Like

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by fuke(m): 11:47am On Aug 20, 2014
Oh God, why did you allow Abraham have Ismael?
He sired all these blood suckers.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by traware(m): 11:47am On Aug 20, 2014
mencade5: your attempt of being sarcastic is just so weak. Be careful mr man.
Smallie,what is being discussed here is beyond your level of understanding.So,I suggest you head back to the romance section and continue pulling at the skirts of the ladies over there
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by ooshinibos: 11:48am On Aug 20, 2014
have you noticed that muslims keep quiet when a non muslim is killed by a muslim ..but they scream so loud to the media when a muslim is killed by a non muslim ...i blame the media in joining them

1 Like

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 20, 2014
When psychopaths' find flimsy justifications for their actions, you get ISIS, Al Quaeda, Boko Haram, et cetera.
Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by vislabraye(m): 11:50am On Aug 20, 2014
Let's see if Obama will send troops. This is what he should have done.
US invasion in Iraq is the genesis of all these problems in the 1st place. Before US invasion, there were at least 2.5million Christians but now we have less than 800k. I don't know the real genesis of ISIS, but I won't be surprised to find out that USA inadvertently helped in creating them.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by mencade5(m): 11:53am On Aug 20, 2014
traware: Smallie,what is being discussed here is beyond your level of understanding.So,I suggest you head back to the romance section and continue pulling at the skirts of the ladies over there
simile? You must be high on cheap alcohol this morning. Go back to primary school and re-do English all over again.

Mumu, take your fixed life of infinite misery to do something helpful to your sick life.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by ooshinibos: 11:54am On Aug 20, 2014
kelahns:

i believe the God of the Quoran is different to the God of Bible ( there is just no other way to explain it ) ... thats why there is so much hate between christians and muslims .
if there are the same God ..why should he fight himself ,it does not make sense , the only logical way is to agree that the God of Quoran and the God of the Bible have different characteristic, likes , dislikes ...if they were the same ,there will be peace between the two religions , i dont need you to agree to this , the evidence speaks for itself .

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by zubby29(m): 11:54am On Aug 20, 2014
very sad,yes america once backed the ISIS.VERY SAD wat usa has turned dis world into,shame also ISIS,BLOOD SUCKERS RIP FOLEY
idupaul: What can we say afterall western media and reporters including the late journalist were sent sent to Syria to drum up media support for a then american backed ISIS to oust ASSAD !!!

1 Like

Re: Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! by ooshinibos: 11:54am On Aug 20, 2014
i believe the God of the Quoran is different to the God of Bible ( there is just no other way to explain it ) ... thats why there is so much hate between christians and muslims .
if there are the same God ..why should he fight himself ,it does not make sense , the only logical way is to agree that the God of Quoran and the God of the Bible have different characteristic, likes , dislikes ...if they were the same ,there will be peace between the two religions , i dont need you to agree to this , the evidence speaks for itself .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

WWII Bomb Uncovered In Dresden, Police Evacuating 3,300 Residents / Kill List: Putin’s Losses Mount With 9 Commanders Among ‘12,000 Killed' - Sun UK / Clinton Hinote: We Are Out Of Time, China Has Caught Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.