Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

Professional Handyman Service Now Available In Lagos - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Professional Handyman Service Now Available In Lagos (3853 Views)

Outbound Money Transfer Service Now Available In Nigeria - Moneygram / CHOGON HANDYMAN Services,carpenters,electricians,plumbers,acs For Just N8,335 / Get Cheap Bulksms And Ringback Tune Service Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Professional Handyman Service Now Available In Lagos by dasnazzy: 4:10pm On Oct 22, 2008
To satisfy the yearnings of lagosians for professional and experienced technicians to handle their homes and office repairs, Service-On-Call, a handyman service company has launched the first fully fledged handyman servicein lagos, Nigeria. Service-On-Call is registered as a limited liability company with Corporate Affairs Commision. Presently, Service-On-Call has over one hundred technicians at its disposal. These technicians are professionals in various technical fields and are well groomed on customer welfare and satisfaction.

Service On-Call is a handyman repair service company that sends a qualified craftsman/technician to homeowners or companies needing installation, repairs or maintenance service. We believe all your office and home improvement needs can be taken care of with a phone call. Whether to fix a leaking roof, service your generator or repair your fridge, Service On-Call has a craftsman/technician for your job.

Experienced Technicians
We realize that peace of mind is so important to our customers, we only employ experienced handymen. All of our craftsmen must pass rigorous background checks before they join the service-on-call team. All service-on-call technicians arrive at your property uniformed and well groomed on the importance of customer service.

One Call Does It ALL!
For your small jobs and larger projects, we are the fast, easy solution to your “fix it” problems.  With one call, an appointment will be made for either an Estimator or one of our Repair Technicians to arrive at your home. For your smaller jobs, our Repair Technicians arrive at the scheduled appointment time, ready to start work immediately. He can work through a whole To Do List in one visit. No job is too small. Nothing could be simpler. From installing your air conditioner to plastering the tile in your bathroom, Service-On-Call is just a call away. There is no need to make multiple calls to different contractors and wait for every appointment. One Call Does It ALL!

Satisfaction Guaranteed
First, our Customer Support contacts you to confirm the appointment with us. After completion of the work, Customer Support then calls to ensure that you are completely satisfied. Remember, with Service-On-Call, your satisfaction really is guaranteed. An experienced, professional handyman can handle all the small projects around your home or commercial property. In fact, many people have found that the best way to use us is to have us work on their complete To Do List.
However, we do not stop there. If you have a large project, we will be happy to schedule an appointment for an experienced handy man estimator to visit you. They will discuss your needs and advice you on the best way to complete your project both efficiently and cost effectively.

OUR SERVICE PACKAGES
We have two basic packages. They are:
1] Pay As You Go: - Under this package, you need not have prior registration with the company. All you need do is call the company. With one call, an appointment will be made for either an estimator or one of our repair technicians to arrive at your home.
2. Retainership. Under this package, we service your homes and offices for an agreed Quarterly fee. This package is flexible as you can decide how comprehensive you want our coverage to be.

SERVICES
  Our services include but are not limited to:

o Electrical/Electronic/Computer equipment;
 Fire alarm, security and surveillance equipment;
 Refrigeration: Air conditioners, deep freezers and fridges;
 Computer hardware and software.
o House painting
o Repair and service of  all kinds of power generating sets
o Tiles laying, terrazzo, interior furnishing
o Cleaning
o Property relocation and moving
o Carpentry and woodcraft
o Swimming pool, Spa and Jacuzzi

Why engage us?
(i)Timeliness– We keep appointment because we value your time
(ii)Quality: - Our technicians have a high degree of competence. Our technicians arrive at your property uniformed and well                 groomed on the importance of customer service. Also, we use the best spare parts.
(iii)Fair and Transparent billing system.
(iv)Value: - we are committed to giving you the best value for your money and more. Our Officials discuss your needs and advice you on the best way to handle your projects both efficiently and cost effectively.
(v)Security: - All our technicians have passed through a comprehensive background and character check. Only the most scrupulous are engaged.
(vi)Satisfaction guaranteed:- From the first contact at the Customer Care to the technician, we have just one aim: to deliver peace of mind 

WHY NOT GIVE US A TRY?
Our office address is at 2 Olaosun Close, off Western Avenue,Surulere,Lagos.
Our office hotline is 0702-951-0896.
To know more about us, call Labby on 0702-859-2845 or williams on 0803-401-0621
Re: Professional Handyman Service Now Available In Lagos by naijacutee(f): 10:57pm On Oct 22, 2008
Wow. Ok then. That's another one of my business plans taken off the list (at least for now). I was going to wish you luck but you don't need it. All you need to do is advertise like mad, and maintain a high standard of customer service and you'll be very successfull with this venture. Trust me, I've worked it all out before wink.
Re: Professional Handyman Service Now Available In Lagos by dasnazzy: 2:21pm On Oct 28, 2008
[center][/center]Who Says One call can’t solve your handyman needs?
An Experience From A Client Who Engages The Average Technician
"As a young professional, time is of immense importance to me. This is not just jiving or ‘forming busy’ in the Nigerian way, I’m very serious. I work for a telecommunications company and my duties are such that, sometimes I work till 9 p.m. in the night, saturday inclusive.
But since I’m young, 24, and unmarried, I manage to enjoy the job, not to talk of the fine pay. But my problem has always been how to take care of my appliances, given the unreliability of these run-of-the mill technicians. Let me give an exampe, when my ac was faulty I promptly called a technician and within ten minutes, he told me I’d pay 8,000 naira to fix it. I gave him the money right away but didn’t see his shadow until more than two weeks later and not until I threatened to arrest him. Needless to say, after his quick fix, my ac remained faulty."

An Experience From A Client Who Engages Service on Call.
"While my workplace is located in Lekki, I used to live at Ikorodu and the schedule had become so unbearable that I decided to relocate to Ogudu. But the problem was, I didn’t even have the proper time to move my things! I heard about these chaps from a colleague and I gave them a call. We spoke, chose a date and presto! They whisked my stuff away. I was pleasantly amazed.
Not only did these guys handle all my property diligently and with care, they were very courteous and went an extra mile to project a professional and consistent image. All in all, their delivery was first-rate. Of course I was there with them, just lounging and sipping my can beer.
And now, I have a retainer with them to come check my appliances on a quarterly basis and anytime i call for them. They took my worries away. I’d heartily recommend the experience of Service-On-Call for anyone who cares about his or her appliances but has little time to do so properly."

Do you want to know more about Service On Call, please call Labby on 0702-859-2845 or Williams on 0803-401-0621
Re: Professional Handyman Service Now Available In Lagos by dasnazzy: 1:01pm On Nov 14, 2008
We will appreciate your comments and observations on how you think we can better serve our customers. Any constructive comments and observations that Service On Call deem fit to implement will attract a prize for the contributor. Thank you.
Re: Professional Handyman Service Now Available In Lagos by megastu(m): 11:03am On Nov 27, 2008
This will work very fine especially on the lekki axis.
Re: Professional Handyman Service Now Available In Lagos by dasnazzy: 1:37am On Nov 30, 2008
SERVICE ON CALL CEO SHARES HIS VISION AND CHALLENGES WITH NAIRALAND

CHALLENGES
i] The major challenge facing Service OnCall ltd is that of logistics. One of our service promises is prompt response to any service need of our client. However the chaotic traffic situation in Lagos has made this a Herculean task. To address this situation, we are making arrangement to acquire motorcycles to ease the movement of our technicians

3, FUTURE PLANS AND PROSPECTS

i] In two years time, we hope to have made Service Oncall a household name in Lagos to such an extent that the first thing that comes to people’s mind when they have installation, repair and maintenance needs is our company. And we hope to achieve this by establishing a pedigree of excellent service and exceptional customer relations.

ii] We plan in the future to source, train and bond artisans in a three-year apprenticeship programme tagged Service-On-Call Corps.
• Our recruits will comprise young and ambitious secondary school leavers who will undergo a three-year rigorous internship in various disciplines.
• The apprenticeship programme will offer very attractive remuneration and career development features in order to retain the best and most promising fresh minds.

Technology
Future Services
• Virtual Doctor: This service is a do-it-yourself approach to handyman service whereby assistance will be offered to clients on our retainer online.
• Mechanical/aeromechanical installation, repair and maintenance

ADDITIONAL BENEFITS

To people, we say engaging us will be beneficial because we value:

Your trust- Our technicians /Craftsmen have a high degree of competence. Also, we use the best spare parts.

Your Security- We perform comprehensive background/reference checks on all our personnel

Your confidence- We employ fair and transparent billing system. In fact WE GIVE FREE ASSESSMENT AND COST ESTIMATE

Your satisfaction- From the first contact at the Customer Care to the technician, we have just one aim: to deliver peace of mind

ADVICE TO OTHER BUSINESS

Put people first. Though businesses are set up primarily to make profit, putting people (staff and customers) first will invariably lead to enhanced profitability as a satisfied client or customer will bring more business and a happy staff gives his best to the company

ADVICE TO YOUTH

Do not give up on your dreams, no matter how impractical it may seem at the moment.
Re: Professional Handyman Service Now Available In Lagos by candylips(m): 4:22pm On Dec 09, 2008
Wow good work there. Go to see that people are starting to take up enterprenuership
Re: Professional Handyman Service Now Available In Lagos by Eridaju(m): 1:11pm On Oct 16, 2020
I really love the concept of the business, please can I havean update of this business in 2020 to predict the sustainablity as well spelt out in the write-up.

(1) (Reply)

How Can i Fund My Payoneer Card In Nigeria / 7 Best Angel Investors Funding African Startups / What Kind Of Business Can He Use 150k To Set Up.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.