Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,398 members, 7,781,140 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:38 AM

Auto Parts - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Auto Parts (910 Views)

Nigeria: A Floodgate Of Fake Auto Parts / Get American Spec. Auto Parts @ Www.partscompu.com / Four Complete Auto Parts For Toyota Camry And Honda Accord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Auto Parts by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 20, 2014
Good Day every body on these site

I'm marvine crescent new on these Site i base in Guangzhou city , china , i working with one of best Auto Parts company in Guangzhou city

Am very impressive with all information and comment on site which motivated me to write comment , our website www.yunengparts.com we deal in All kinds of auto parts products such isuzu,peugot,honda ,mercedes benz, Kia ,nissan and Mitsubishi and Toyota etc. we have best quality and cheap price , we Export in different country

i will glad if we have more conversation on Auto parts products

thanks hope to hear from you soon

Marvine crescent
+8613203617164
Facebook ID Marvine Crescent / https://www.facebook.com/marvine.nice.1
Skype ID : nicemarvine

International Marketer.
Guangzhou Yuneng import and Exoprt Co.LtD

all the best

Re: Auto Parts by Nobody: 6:07am On Sep 18, 2014
Hello Every One

Here are some of our parts catalog we offer you best competitive price also ensure you best quality our main Market export to North America , Eastern and northern Europe, Nigeria , Dubai , Ghana, South Africa etc.

i will be so glad to deal business with any who deals on auto parts products feel free to visit our website or you can contact me directly hopeful to hear from you sooner

Best regard

Marvine Crescent .

Mobile no : +86132 4769 5421/13203617164
Wechat ID : Nicely4
QQ no. : 2457817920
Skype id : nicemarvine
Whatsapp: 1320361716
Email: marvine92@yahoo.com

International Marketer/Sales
Guangzhou Yuneng import and Exoprt Co.LtD
www.yuengparts.com

Re: Auto Parts by GabrielMagarey: 1:49pm On May 26, 2022
Are you looking for reliable auto parts at the best prices? You are in the right place. At Suncent Auto, we carry only quality, brand-name parts from trusted manufacturers and you can visit our https://www.suncentauto.com/sealight-p1-h7-led-bulbs-only-fit-projector-lens-h7-conversion-kit.html site to view the listing of different automotive parts. With more than a decade of experience, our sales and support staff has accumulated hundreds of thousands of hours on everything from vintage VW bugs to modern supercars. We are also here to assist with any technical questions that arise during installation or use of our products.

(1) (Reply)

Honda Civic 2008 Model@ N1.050m / Best Spray Booth Manufacturer In China-bzb Brand Auto Paint Booth / 2006 RANGE ROVER SPORTS @ 4.75m Toks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.