Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,088 members, 7,807,249 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

Obiano Orders Re-branding Of Traffic Agency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Orders Re-branding Of Traffic Agency (1149 Views)

Dave Umahi Constructing Roads, Re-branding Ebonyi State - Photos / Buhari Orders Re-negotiation Of Mtn’s N780bn Fine / Breaking: Tribunal Orders Re-run In Akwa Ibom Gov. Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obiano Orders Re-branding Of Traffic Agency by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 20, 2014
on August 20, 2014 at 6:22 am in News

By Vincent Ujumadu
Awka—AS part of activities to sanitize the state-owned Anambra State Traffic Agency, ASTA, the state governor, Chief Willie Obiano, has ordered the re-branding of the establishment.

Apparently worried by the poor image the organization was giving the state administration, the governor also announced the suspension of the agency’s activities in Ihiala, Nnewi, Ekwulobia and Onitsha. For now, it is operating only in Awka.

The state Commissioner for Transport, Chief Chuma Mbonu, who announced the government’s move in Awka yesterday, said as a first step, the agency would henceforth be known as Anambra Road Traffic Management Agency, ATMA.

According to Mbonu, bad eggs in the old agency will be sacked after what he described as re-screening of the workers of the establishment.

He said: “We are reorganizing and rebranding the agency and it will come in a new form and new shape for greater efficiency as ordered by His Excellency, Governor Willie Obiano.

“Those of them who are good will be retained after the rescreening, while the bad eggs will go. We have the data of all of them.

“The new ATMA will be made up of men and women of integrity. You know their reputation before now had not been wonderful and the state government will rely on additional information from the public to act accordingly.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/08/obiano-orders-re-branding-of-traffic-agency/

5 Likes

Re: Obiano Orders Re-branding Of Traffic Agency by Rich4god(m): 8:32am On Aug 20, 2014
Its obvious, when a good governor is in power, things are been done orderly... I dont knw what abia state governor is doing in dat seat... And i still dont undastnd why osho is allowing touts to cause havoc in some part of edo...

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Orders Re-branding Of Traffic Agency by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 20, 2014
Nwokea di egwu cheesy Anambra Adibago Nma grin

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Orders Re-branding Of Traffic Agency by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 20, 2014
INNOisBACK: Nwokea di egwu cheesy Anambra Adibago Nma grin
Anambra Adigo mma already smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Orders Re-branding Of Traffic Agency by asha80(m): 10:39am On Aug 20, 2014
INNOisBACK: Nwokea di egwu cheesy Anambra Adibago Nma grin
guy wey the pics way you promise now?

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Orders Re-branding Of Traffic Agency by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 20, 2014
asha80: guy wey the pics way you promise now?
Bro, i wasnt really chanced to take much pics, lemmi see if i've got something on my phone though!

1 Like

Re: Obiano Orders Re-branding Of Traffic Agency by jbaur24: 10:47am On Aug 20, 2014
When a technocrat is in power the people rejoice!

1 Like

Re: Obiano Orders Re-branding Of Traffic Agency by wirelessssss(m): 10:51am On Aug 20, 2014
If your name begins with "OBI" then you're most likely gonna affect Anambra positively! I'm not an Anambrarian, but I must say I'm so proud of Obi and Obiano- Breath of Fresh Air.

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Orders Re-branding Of Traffic Agency by PAINGAIN: 10:54am On Aug 20, 2014
I can only smile, I've been hearing good news from my state since obiano took over power in anambra. Umuigbo kachaaaaaa nu!!! Reping okpuno.

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Orders Re-branding Of Traffic Agency by OdenigboAroli(m): 11:15am On Aug 20, 2014
Willie is working....Anmbra is in good hands.

Chino,we need updates on Agulu lake resort and the rest.

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Orders Re-branding Of Traffic Agency by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 20, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Orders Re-branding Of Traffic Agency by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 20, 2014
^^ Work is still ongoing on that express that used to be an eyesore
Re: Obiano Orders Re-branding Of Traffic Agency by IGBOSON1: 11:41am On Aug 20, 2014
Da fuc/k!?
Re: Obiano Orders Re-branding Of Traffic Agency by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 20, 2014
Mmm •
Re: Obiano Orders Re-branding Of Traffic Agency by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 20, 2014
IGBOSON1: Da fuc/k!?
What is it again? You hardly like news coming from my state, why's that

1 Like

Re: Obiano Orders Re-branding Of Traffic Agency by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 20, 2014
FreeGlobe nwanne, i see you peeping... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Obiano Orders Re-branding Of Traffic Agency by FreeGlobe(f): 5:42pm On Aug 20, 2014
INNOisBACK: FreeGlobe nwanne, i see you peeping... cheesy
nwanne mmadu cool
Re: Obiano Orders Re-branding Of Traffic Agency by Brimmie(m): 5:57pm On Aug 20, 2014
LASTMA Comes to my mind! cheesy

Oga Fash Leads.. Others Follo-Follo! cheesy
Re: Obiano Orders Re-branding Of Traffic Agency by Descartes: 5:59pm On Aug 20, 2014
Akpokuedike 1 of Aguleri is a great Technocrat and Master Strategist. Indeed Anambra Adigo Mma. cool

1 Like

Re: Obiano Orders Re-branding Of Traffic Agency by biafranqueen: 5:23am On Aug 21, 2014
INNOisBACK: .
Re: Obiano Orders Re-branding Of Traffic Agency by ofala(m): 7:28am On Aug 21, 2014
Anambra is in good hands.....Gov Willie is working.....Ndi be anyi mma mma nu oo!

1 Like

Re: Obiano Orders Re-branding Of Traffic Agency by Nobody: 7:40am On Aug 21, 2014
WILLIE WILL WORK

(1) (Reply)

PVC Now Sold For N200-N500 / Face Of Okija / Doyin Okupe's Contract Scam still Unsolved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.