Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,936 members, 7,799,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

Minister Of Health Was Previously Sacked For Fraud - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Minister Of Health Was Previously Sacked For Fraud (37018 Views)

Minister Of Health Calls For The Cancellation Of Environmental Sanitation / Ebola: South African Woman Tested Negative - Minister of Health, Prof. Chukwu / Minister Of Health Warns Doctors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Minister Of Health Was Previously Sacked For Fraud by obailala(m): 10:38am On Aug 20, 2014
rightym: Both OP and de suspended Doctors should go ve a life.

These lazy talks will lead dem no where. After all de said minister is performing
...and what if he is actually found to be a corrupt rogue?... Should he be allowed to continue LEADING YOU?... It is because a multitude of Nigerians share your disastrous ideology, that is why we can never move forward as a nation..

5 Likes

Re: Minister Of Health Was Previously Sacked For Fraud by Jabioro: 10:40am On Aug 20, 2014
I see! That is why there is no clear or headway..no wonder.

2 Likes

Re: Minister Of Health Was Previously Sacked For Fraud by Morotov1(m): 10:40am On Aug 20, 2014
dalhat14:
come on, this has nothing with his being a doctor, stop looking for cheap points, doctors infact want his sack because he's destroying our health system by wrongly advising Mr president on the residency programme, as was shown in d article he's always been cheating on resident doctors. Infact, NMA demand number 25 #Onyebuchimustgo
In one of their strikes JOHESU and their cohorts requested for the immediate sack of the minister but NMA won't hear of it, they were called all sort of ththings, now it is your #25 demand. Hilarious.

There is no cheap point here, only the fact that NMA will soon begin to chew their tails and swallow their vomits.

9 Likes

Re: Minister Of Health Was Previously Sacked For Fraud by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 20, 2014
hotmolo: D post says he was relieved for proper investigation to b carried out not dat he was found guilty nd sacked. Its normal for heads of organisations to b removed or resign in order not to interfer in an investigation. So long as he wasn't indicted, I see no issue here
God bless you.
That you investigated a man and did not find him guilty, that means the man is FREE.
The Minister, Onyebuchi Chukwu was never convicted by the investigative panel of inquiry set up by Ebonyi state government.

Nairaland is fast becoming a MEMBER OF THE supporter of APC MEDIA NETWORK.

Mods should always investigate a post like this to be true before they send it to front page so that the integrity of Seun, the founder of nairaland will be at stake.

#emmydeep

3 Likes

Re: Minister Of Health Was Previously Sacked For Fraud by stabledoc(m): 10:41am On Aug 20, 2014
new2020: Yorubas are at it again. They attacked Stella Oduah, continue to attack Oteh, Nkonjo Iweala, Diezani Madueke, and now our highly esteemed Dr. Onyebuchi Chukwu? You people are just wasting your time. If he is removed, just as Stella Oduah, another Igbo person will replace him. We don't talk too much. If you all are so fascinated with corruption, start in Lagos with Tinubu!

Fresh air till 2023 with option to continue till 2027 GEJ!!!
An exact perspective of a retard! smh

1 Like

Re: Minister Of Health Was Previously Sacked For Fraud by Noblepeace: 10:42am On Aug 20, 2014
if Doctors like let them post that he has ebola, the sack must stand

1 Like

Re: Minister Of Health Was Previously Sacked For Fraud by adanduka: 10:43am On Aug 20, 2014
phantom:

what do you think "relieved of his duty for proper investigation to be carried out" means?
please comprehend.

Relieving one of his duty for proper investigation to be carried out does not mean the person in question was found guilty and SACKED FOR FRAUD. Comprehendionne?

4 Likes

Re: Minister Of Health Was Previously Sacked For Fraud by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 20, 2014
Even if I may not like the man, I would still have preferred to see a concrete or constructive argument.

if he was indicted by his state government why did they still sponsor him as their ministerial candidate?

op, why are you raising this kind of dirty talk now?

4 Likes

Re: Minister Of Health Was Previously Sacked For Fraud by aprokomania(m): 10:43am On Aug 20, 2014
this post is both confusing and misleading

1 Like

Re: Minister Of Health Was Previously Sacked For Fraud by Ozonna(m): 10:43am On Aug 20, 2014
All active politicians/civil servants in Nigeria now are either corrupt or associated with corrupt individuals. So why should GEJ be an exception?

I challenge anyone to give us the name of that active politician now that is not corrupt or associated corrupt people.
Re: Minister Of Health Was Previously Sacked For Fraud by Morotov1(m): 10:44am On Aug 20, 2014
stabledoc:
Will you for once think straight? Must every perspective be laden with sentiments? The man is a crook and that is partly responsible for upheaval in the health sector. Needless to say that he lacks the pedigree for such position in a sane society.
He is an alleged crook who happens to be a doctor but bringing it out now will nail NMA coffin.
Re: Minister Of Health Was Previously Sacked For Fraud by onatisi(m): 10:44am On Aug 20, 2014
How does all these stop gej and pdp from wining 2015 general elections overwhelmingly.

3 Likes

Re: Minister Of Health Was Previously Sacked For Fraud by Sweetlemon(f): 10:46am On Aug 20, 2014
onatisi: How does all these stop gej and pdp from wining 2015 general elections overwhelmingly.

O course it doesn't. Because of people like you........

4 Likes

Re: Minister Of Health Was Previously Sacked For Fraud by ElFenomeno1: 10:47am On Aug 20, 2014
Smh.... This country is finished!

2 Likes

Re: Minister Of Health Was Previously Sacked For Fraud by dalhat14(m): 10:47am On Aug 20, 2014
arabbunkum: The striking doctors are behind this dirty work. Politics of blackmail.
I didn't know the nation newspaper was controlled by the striking doctors

2 Likes

Re: Minister Of Health Was Previously Sacked For Fraud by ElFenomeno1: 10:47am On Aug 20, 2014
onatisi: How does all these stop gej and pdp from wining 2015 general elections overwhelmingly.

And what is your point? You fu...c.king lunkhead!

2 Likes

Re: Minister Of Health Was Previously Sacked For Fraud by samplegirl(f): 10:48am On Aug 20, 2014
Ministers are appointed base on recommendations of state of origin, the big question is ''who recommended him?''

6 Likes

Re: Minister Of Health Was Previously Sacked For Fraud by maafen: 10:48am On Aug 20, 2014
Na today? Am now waiting Fø̲̣̣я the committee that will look into tђε̲̣̣̣̥ matter while Nigerians forget about it gradually then it will quitely get swept under tђε̲̣̣̣̥ carpet. 9ja ℓ hail.

1 Like

Re: Minister Of Health Was Previously Sacked For Fraud by Reference(m): 10:52am On Aug 20, 2014
dontalk:

What a smear propaganda, Nigerians ? Only Prof Chukwu since 2008? Simply because he can't accede to 100% demand from NBA? Op, as a good historian, kindly also excavate & furnish us with accounts of political & non-political office holders since 2008 so we can compare them side by side.

My dear, that Nigerians may have started watching 'The History Channel' may be a good thing overall. Even you, will benefit in the long run. Yes, practically everyone carries a dirt bag around but to constantly ignore the stench is.....not human.

2 Likes

Re: Minister Of Health Was Previously Sacked For Fraud by onatisi(m): 10:52am On Aug 20, 2014
ElFenomeno1:
And what is your point? You fu...c.king lunkhead!
Sweetlemon:
O course it doesn't. Because of people like you........
better be careful so that you don't give urselves hypertension and die before 2015 .face ur life and face ur destiny stop looking for means to run somebody down. Most of all stop been a supporter of APC follower

3 Likes

Re: Minister Of Health Was Previously Sacked For Fraud by armadeo(m): 10:54am On Aug 20, 2014
new2020: Yorubas are at it again. They attack Stella Oduah, Attack Oteh, attack Nkonjo Iweala, Diezani Madueke, and now? You people are just wasting your time. If he is removed, just as Stella Oduah, another Igbo person will replace him.

Fresh air till 2013 GEJ!!!

This is what I was looking for immediately I saw this thread. No doubt i would find it. grin grin grin

Oga change your moniker to 1220 that's where you belong.
Re: Minister Of Health Was Previously Sacked For Fraud by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 20, 2014
obailala:
...and what if he is actually found to be a corrupt rogue?... Should he be allowed to continue LEADING YOU?... It is because a multitude of Nigerians share your disastrous ideology, that is why we can never move forward as a nation..
I see aw few share ur view and de country is progressing.

I don't kn wen we Nigerian will seat and reason for ourselves without being used by our greedy and self centered politicians.

Question: did he just become minister yesterday? Y ve dey not said this b4 now.
Y is it coming out now DAT our hearthles resident doctors are sacked.

Pls sit down a reason and stop being made to reason negatively by politicians.

4 Likes

Re: Minister Of Health Was Previously Sacked For Fraud by obailala(m): 10:57am On Aug 20, 2014
ephemm: This is pure nonsense!!!

As much I will not support any corrupt practice, I will still say bringing up this issue at this time is "stupid".

Whoever dug this up and is bringing it out at this time is not wise and does not love this nation.

The minister was screened by the senate I guess, why didn't you bring this up then?, We could have stop the thief then.

I guess you tried to blackmail him with this info now and he did not fall for you, or maybe you just sympathize with the "gluttonous" NMA strike action.
You do not support corrupt practices but you can tolerate corruption?... What are you talking about?.. What I understand from your post above is that Nigerians should TOLERATE the man's filth because it was committed 6 years ago.

Do you realise that those developed countries which you admire for being relatively free of corruption, it takes a certain level of decisiveness and intolerance to corruption for them to achieve their present status?... In developed countries people are punished for crimes they committed 30 years ago all because substantial evidence was only recently made available by someone (maybe a friend) who due to vendetta decides to spill the beans now....

The moment Nigerians learn to ask only important questions (did he committed the crime or not?) and overlook the underlying political/religious/ethnic reason why the witness decided to come forward, the better for our nation.

5 Likes

Re: Minister Of Health Was Previously Sacked For Fraud by dalhat14(m): 11:00am On Aug 20, 2014
Morotov1: In one of their strikes JOHESU and their cohorts requested for the immediate sack of the minister but NMA won't hear of it, they were called all sort of ththings, now it is your #25 demand. Hilarious.

There is no cheap point here, only the fact that NMA will soon begin to chew their tails and swallow their vomits.
Ok nau, we are watching & waiting, meanwhile take this from the body of consultants which is being replicated across the country, we dey watch

1 Like

Re: Minister Of Health Was Previously Sacked For Fraud by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 20, 2014
emmydeep: My friend, posting things like this will never help you.

Doctor Onyebuchi was never indicted in the investigation. The people that was found guilty was later arrested and tried in court.

Please, correct yourself and get some education.
give us a link

1 Like

Re: Minister Of Health Was Previously Sacked For Fraud by wayne4loan: 11:03am On Aug 20, 2014
Re: Minister Of Health Was Previously Sacked For Fraud by ProfGday(m): 11:04am On Aug 20, 2014
Doctors are corrupt homosapiens.
~Hit like if u're in support of dz hypothesis.
~walk if u're nt,don't throw any jibe @ me.
Re: Minister Of Health Was Previously Sacked For Fraud by dontalk: 11:06am On Aug 20, 2014
Reference:

My dear, that Nigerians may have started watching 'The History Channel' may be a good thing overall. Even you, will benefit in the long run. Yes, practically everyone carries a dirt bag around but to constantly ignore the stench is.....not human.

Though I detest corruption in the system, I will not support selective indictment just to make a point, perhaps for selfish goals. My question now is :Was he convicted eventually or not?

1 Like

Re: Minister Of Health Was Previously Sacked For Fraud by FLYFIRE(m): 11:08am On Aug 20, 2014
emmydeep: My friend, posting things like this will never help you.

Doctor Onyebuchi was never indicted in the investigation. The people that was found guilty was later arrested and tried in court.

Please, correct yourself and get some education.
MY BROTHER DONT MIND THEM. AT LEAST HE DID NOT FORGE CERTIFICATES LIKE TINUBU & FASHOLA

2 Likes

Re: Minister Of Health Was Previously Sacked For Fraud by dontalk: 11:12am On Aug 20, 2014
joker5180: give us a link

No. You rather prove from the post that he was convicted or found guilty.

3 Likes

Re: Minister Of Health Was Previously Sacked For Fraud by ElFenomeno1: 11:13am On Aug 20, 2014
onatisi: better be careful so that you don't give urselves hypertension and die before 2015 .face ur life and face ur destiny stop looking for means to run somebody down. Most of all stop been a supporter of APC follower

STFU!!!!
Re: Minister Of Health Was Previously Sacked For Fraud by Sweetlemon(f): 11:13am On Aug 20, 2014
onatisi: better be careful so that you don't give urselves hypertension and die before 2015 .face ur life and face ur destiny stop looking for means to run somebody down. Most of all stop been a supporter of APC follower

If only you knew how you are running yourself down..........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How My Only Child Was Killed By Doctor's Negligence - #JusticeForTobi {Pics} / Help My Girlfriend Is Epileptic. / Man Loses Three Fingers While Handling Fireworks (banger)(graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.