Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,864 members, 7,802,771 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

Nigerian Celebrities Eulogize Dr. Adadevoh For Her Bravery - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Celebrities Eulogize Dr. Adadevoh For Her Bravery (29870 Views)

Nigeria Ebola Hero, Dr Adadevoh Receives Posthumous Award. / Patrick Sawyer's Widow Apologises To Adadevoh's Family / Dr Ameyo Adadevoh Dies Of Ebola Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Eulogize Dr. Adadevoh For Her Bravery by Smily202(m): 11:21am On Aug 20, 2014
Rip maam.....
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Eulogize Dr. Adadevoh For Her Bravery by rapmike(m): 11:22am On Aug 20, 2014
Sweetlemon:

America again? Did they send the man here? I thought he came here for an ECOWAS summit? You know what ECOWAS stands for don't you?
He is an American I should guess, and judging from the rather reluctant way they behaved towards this Ebola issue in Nigeria, I have a feeling that they (Or some people related to them) Have something to do with this. Just a thought tho.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Eulogize Dr. Adadevoh For Her Bravery by rapmike(m): 11:24am On Aug 20, 2014
krall: Why the unnecessary 'RIP'ing angry

Recieve spiritual Ebola IJN.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Eulogize Dr. Adadevoh For Her Bravery by chineloSA(f): 11:26am On Aug 20, 2014
All of you going on about Patrick Sawyer being the worst devil, " ARE YOU SAYING PATRICK SAWYER INFECTED HIMSELF?"

Do you think a family man in his right mind went out of his way to get himself infected with EBOLA?

Please people use your brains and leave Patricks soul to rest.

As for the doctor, may her soul rest in peace as well sad

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Eulogize Dr. Adadevoh For Her Bravery by Sweetlemon(f): 11:26am On Aug 20, 2014
rapmike:
He is an American I should guess, and judging from the rather reluctant way they behaved towards this Ebola issue in Nigeria, I have a feeling that they (Or some people related to them) Have something to do with this. Just a thought tho.

smh

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Eulogize Dr. Adadevoh For Her Bravery by amacastel: 11:28am On Aug 20, 2014
Rip my professional colleague and nurse justina u will all be remember may the Good lord find a solace for u and all the health workers who sacrifice their life in the cause to save others esp this populated country sometime I wonder wot would av happen if u don't restrict this agent of death from America
If dr sawyer is been held captive or kidnap in nigeria American govt will raise alarm that their citizen is been held captive now their citizen has sent a deadly infection to us they seize the drugs from us and claim sawyer is a liberian.
I believe God judge us all according to our work.#team sue americaliberiaebola#

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Eulogize Dr. Adadevoh For Her Bravery by rapmike(m): 11:30am On Aug 20, 2014
Sweetlemon:

smh

What is smh for now? Its just a thought, and it is not for baseless reasons. They refused to send their experimental drug to us initially( that is if they sent it at all), they had been so, so nonchalant about this issue and all you can do is 'SMH'.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Eulogize Dr. Adadevoh For Her Bravery by Raxxye(m): 11:38am On Aug 20, 2014
Rest in peace, Brave one. God grant your soul eternal rest in His bosom!
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Eulogize Dr. Adadevoh For Her Bravery by bankyblue(m): 11:39am On Aug 20, 2014
u did a grate job ma.
words cant say it all
but in my inner heart i say THANK U.

in some quaters(govt)
they might not know what u ve done
even those in rural areas
seems not to know what u ve done.

but u just gave hope to 170m
right to leave another day

thank u and rest well ma.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Eulogize Dr. Adadevoh For Her Bravery by fuke(m): 11:40am On Aug 20, 2014
RIP Ma.

People you van now see why Liberia cannot wash her hands off this?
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Eulogize Dr. Adadevoh For Her Bravery by Kennykenty(m): 11:40am On Aug 20, 2014
May her soul rest in perfect peace.... Sawyer or what did you call yourself, you are mad and sorrowfull in grave.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Eulogize Dr. Adadevoh For Her Bravery by baybiemee: 11:41am On Aug 20, 2014
Chai!!! Somebody's mother. Am so angry. Damn u to hell Sawyer.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Eulogize Dr. Adadevoh For Her Bravery by Rooneyboy(m): 11:44am On Aug 20, 2014
sucezTP: This is so so sad! Rest in perfect peace Ma. You were such a great woman! The kind of love and care you gave that man showed how much you love your profession. I wonder what would have happened if you had allowed that man to leave the hospital that day. Continue to rest in the bossom of our Lord Jesus christ, till we meet and depart no more.*crying*

u aren't the only one crying dear, can't believe I have tears rolling freely .

.... Again, u' 've got a lovely profile pic
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Eulogize Dr. Adadevoh For Her Bravery by karidad(f): 11:47am On Aug 20, 2014
RIP
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Eulogize Dr. Adadevoh For Her Bravery by Tobetoe(m): 11:52am On Aug 20, 2014
Rip mama..... Rest in d bossom of there lord..

Now see wat dis damned patrick sawyer has caused u. . Lets just declare war on dis liberia country, boko haram would be glad to help out...... Am xo damn angry on those liberians
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Eulogize Dr. Adadevoh For Her Bravery by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 20, 2014
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Eulogize Dr. Adadevoh For Her Bravery by ElFenomeno1: 11:53am On Aug 20, 2014
RIP Dr Adadevoh.

You will never be forgotten.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Eulogize Dr. Adadevoh For Her Bravery by Aitee1: 11:54am On Aug 20, 2014
grin grin grin u're 4given! Go and sin no more
oluseyiforjesus: I knw b4 I read d whole story FP go don go so let me book
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Eulogize Dr. Adadevoh For Her Bravery by Jencejyde(m): 11:56am On Aug 20, 2014
A true Mother! A brave Woman! I salute you!

To your family, I offer my sincere heart of hope to be strong and people like us will never forget what you did for our families, both the young and old.

God bless you as you rest in his bossom.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Eulogize Dr. Adadevoh For Her Bravery by ChiSun27(m): 11:56am On Aug 20, 2014
Hu said dia is no Jesus of our tym?

Journey well Late Dr. Adadevoh.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Eulogize Dr. Adadevoh For Her Bravery by zubby29(m): 12:00pm On Aug 20, 2014
God bless ur soul ma,may God comfort ur family

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Eulogize Dr. Adadevoh For Her Bravery by GEJOfficial: 12:02pm On Aug 20, 2014
A loss the republic. She was brave; we shall properly make sure you do not die in vain cry
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Eulogize Dr. Adadevoh For Her Bravery by elvis07: 12:04pm On Aug 20, 2014
R.I.P brave beautiful african naija woman. Thanks for saving my dear country naija
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Eulogize Dr. Adadevoh For Her Bravery by temi127: 12:06pm On Aug 20, 2014
Nigerians!! so good at honouring the dead.... how come nobody said anything about her heroic acts while she was still alive in d isolation unit.... now she is dead people are talking about a posthumous award..

my sincere prayer is for the family..God give them all the strenght they need to bear this loss....

R.I.P Dr Adadevoh.... one of the few good Nigerians gone....soo sad.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Eulogize Dr. Adadevoh For Her Bravery by room089: 12:30pm On Aug 20, 2014
Indeed mama I salute your courage in saving a greater number of us and Africa at large!
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Eulogize Dr. Adadevoh For Her Bravery by Oduduwaboy(m): 12:34pm On Aug 20, 2014
Babyblues: Will the eulogy feed her family?
What if she was the breadwinner? At least I'm sure her income was a huge boost to her family coffers and now she's gone.
Who will take care of them?
Without the proper hazmat suit for infectious diseases,without life insurance,no doctor should go near an Ebola patient.No one will help you care for your loved ones,they will be left to suffer.
All you will get is RIP BRAVE HERO OR HEROINE from we Nigerians me included.

Rip madam, Rip Justina

Patrick Sawyer may Sango scrape your skull as you rot in hell!

This is exactly the type of doctor most Nigerians love...a hardworking but 'DEAD' doctor! lol.

RIP !

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Eulogize Dr. Adadevoh For Her Bravery by Backanah(m): 12:35pm On Aug 20, 2014
RIP my dear
May ur soul rest in peace
Amen. :
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Eulogize Dr. Adadevoh For Her Bravery by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 20, 2014
rapmike:

What is smh for now? Its just a thought, and it is not for baseless reasons. They refused to send their experimental drug to us initially( that is if they sent it at all), they had been so, so nonchalant about this issue and all you can do is 'SMH'.

why do we derive so much joy from being ignorant? so any African who has migrated to America now becomes an Agent of Americayou want the USA to give you what they don't have?or how many explanations on why Zmap was not sent to Nigeria do you all want?they did not have enough and sent to the countries who have no capacity to help themselves and also develop an anti-ebola drug which Nigeria would never ever ever been able to do if we had been given Zmap..rather than see this as a blessing in disguise which has led to Nigerian scientist finally justifying their tag,you are all buisy blaming another country for refusing to be bid daddy to Nigeria then tomorrow you will have some stupid nationalist shouting Naija for ever while busy admonishing USA for not helping (you want independence but don't want the responsibilities)

RIP to the DR but lets stop blaming sawyer but the irresponsible people we have in power who knew about Ebola months ago but still allowed people from those infected countries to travel to Nigeria without being checked....coming to the US you would think you were going fpor a medical convention with all the tests you have to do but Naija,just carry passport and stroll through Airport

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Eulogize Dr. Adadevoh For Her Bravery by Nobody: 12:39pm On Aug 20, 2014
so so sad she paid the supreme price for her bravery and sense of responsibility..the world must never allow her death be in vain. Rip ma.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Eulogize Dr. Adadevoh For Her Bravery by tsolz90(m): 12:41pm On Aug 20, 2014
If Mr sawyer were to be a poor man;this lady wont have touched him..walahi;i hate nnigerian doctors..RIP though..@ the celebs;funny how dose attention seeking mofos uses every medium to garner public attention..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Eulogize Dr. Adadevoh For Her Bravery by phaphyz05(m): 12:54pm On Aug 20, 2014
Ur place is beside God ur maker. Rest in peace good woman, ur family and country are proud of u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

COVID-19: Lagos Warns Of Second Wave, May Impose Another Lockdown / Adanwimo Okafor Named General Counsel Of American Board Of Surgery / 13 Tricks For Falling Asleep Faster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.