Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,584 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

When We Go To Heaven... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When We Go To Heaven... (838 Views)

If U Could Take Just One Thing To Heaven, What Would It Be? / Pope Francis To Atheists: You Dont Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven / Christians: Can a Non-Christian Go to Heaven? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When We Go To Heaven... by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 20, 2014
I simply can't just imagine a place without GSM, no electricity, no borehole(na stream or river things o), no nairaland or facebook, probably nude with no houses, no eating of sardine, indomie and other processed food, no eating of meat but only fruits and shrubs, no dancing of skelewu, alanta, shoki or azonto, no comedy, no nolly-/bolly-/gholly-/holly- wood, no primier league or world cup. Hmmm, i just thank God for putting that tree in the garden of Eden cos the world would have been boring without that feat. Only singing halleluya-hossana from morning till night...
Re: When We Go To Heaven... by twosquare(m): 11:21am On Aug 20, 2014
unyours: I simply can't just imagine a place without GSM, no electricity, no borehole(na stream or river things o), no nairaland or facebook, probably nude with no houses, no eating of sardine, indomie and other processed food, no eating of meat but only fruits and shrubs, no dancing of skelewu, alanta, shoki or azonto, no comedy, no nolly-/bolly-/gholly-/holly- wood, no primier league or world cup. Hmmm, i just thank God for putting that tree in the garden of Eden cos the world would have been boring without that feat. Only singing halleluya-hossana from morning till night...
if that's what you think heaven is all about, how pitiable and poor you are in knowledge.
Re: When We Go To Heaven... by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 20, 2014
twosquare: if that's what you think heaven is all about, how pitiable and poor you are in knowledge.
share your richness in knowledge if you are more knowledgeable than i am. In fact, keep it to yourself. I don't need knowledge from someone who thinks there will be cinema or football viewing centre in heaven.
Re: When We Go To Heaven... by twosquare(m): 11:28am On Aug 20, 2014
unyours: share your richness in knowledge if you are more knowledgeable than i am. In fact, keep it to yourself. I don't need knowledge from someone who thinks there will be cinema or football viewing centre in heaven.
who is talking about being more knowledgeable....you're angry,don't be. Can i ask you a question?
Re: When We Go To Heaven... by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 20, 2014
twosquare: who is talking about being more knowledgeable....you're angry,don't be. Can i ask you a question?
this is already a question. But if you have another you can ask.

1 Like

Re: When We Go To Heaven... by twosquare(m): 11:42am On Aug 20, 2014
unyours: this is already a question. But if you have another you can ask.
You talk of earthly things that passes away and you also talk of that tree of knowledge of good&evil in the garden. Now,if it is as you said: If that tree can bring forth civilizations from fallen men&it looks sweet to us,how much more the tree of Life that is heavenly?what type of civilization do you think will emanate from that tree of Life? Do you believe 1corinthians 2:9?
Re: When We Go To Heaven... by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 20, 2014
twosquare: You talk of earthly things that passes away and you also talk of that tree of knowledge of good&evil in the garden. Now,if it is as you said: If that tree can bring forth civilizations from fallen men&it looks sweet to us,how much more the tree of Life that is heavenly?what type of civilization do you think will emanate from that tree of Life? Do you believe 1corinthians 2:9?
there is no civilization from the tree of life cos Adam and Eve ate from it yet were still naked until they ate forbidden fruit. So you wanna tell me there will be schools in heaven?
Re: When We Go To Heaven... by benodic: 12:33pm On Aug 20, 2014
as above so below .
Re: When We Go To Heaven... by twosquare(m): 1:00pm On Aug 20, 2014
unyours: there is no civilization from the tree of life cos Adam and Eve ate from it yet were still naked until they ate forbidden fruit. So you wanna tell me there will be schools in heaven?
yeah....this tree(good&evil) raised cities,so that you won't see your city which is ten times better. If eye have not seen nor ear heard,nor has it dropped into the heart of men things which God has prepared for us....then truly you can't think it.Let them give you 10000yrs to think it,such things won't drop because it a realm higher than men. What we use here is too low,and learn here is too minute. The world of angels is hundred times superior to our earth...not to talk of a fallen earth.
Okay,you think God is just to be worshipped only?You won't just learn abt Him,you will learn abt things HE created that you have never seen or encountered.This guy created many worlds. You can't operate earth without its knowledge,so also the world of the angelic.
The civilization from the tree of life is far better. And let me ask you: do you think men are in charge of knowledge? You talk of GSM,you should ask yourself how do they communicate there?By MTN,ETI or Orange? What is driving the civilization in that world...begin to meditate.
Re: When We Go To Heaven... by AtheistD(m): 3:59pm On Aug 20, 2014
[quote author=twosquare]who is talking about being more knowledgeable....you're angry,don't be. Can i ask you a question?[/quotey]

So what should he expect when he gets to heaven?
Re: When We Go To Heaven... by Karlebolu(m): 4:42pm On Aug 20, 2014
unyours: I simply can't just imagine a place without GSM, no electricity, no borehole(na stream or river things o), no nairaland or facebook, probably nude with no houses, no eating of sardine, indomie and other processed food, no eating of meat but only fruits and shrubs, no dancing of skelewu, alanta, shoki or azonto, no comedy, no nolly-/bolly-/gholly-/holly- wood, no primier league or world cup. Hmmm, i just thank God for putting that tree in the garden of Eden cos the world would have been boring without that feat. Only singing halleluya-hossana from morning till night...

Chaiiii embarassed

1 Like

Re: When We Go To Heaven... by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 21, 2014
twosquare: yeah....this tree(good&evil) raised cities,so that you won't see your city which is ten times better. If eye have not seen nor ear heard,nor has it dropped into the heart of men things which God has prepared for us....then truly you can't think it.Let them give you 10000yrs to think it,such things won't drop because it a realm higher than men. What we use here is too low,and learn here is too minute. The world of angels is hundred times superior to our earth...not to talk of a fallen earth.
Okay,you think God is just to be worshipped only?You won't just learn abt Him,you will learn abt things HE created that you have never seen or encountered.This guy created many worlds. You can't operate earth without its knowledge,so also the world of the angelic.
The civilization from the tree of life is far better. And let me ask you: do you think men are in charge of knowledge? You talk of GSM,you should ask yourself how do they communicate there?By MTN,ETI or Orange? What is driving the civilization in that world...begin to meditate.
the tree of life only cause one to be mumu. That's why God said after man ate it that - man is now like them(God and angels) - having knowledge of good and evil. This knowledge brought civilization else you and i would have been roaming in the field naked.
Re: When We Go To Heaven... by twosquare(m): 10:27am On Aug 21, 2014
unyours: the tree of life only cause one to be mumu. That's why God said after man ate it that - man is now like them(God and angels) - having knowledge of good and evil. This knowledge brought civilization else you and i would have been roaming in the field naked.
A civilization of death...in death we eat,we live by it and the civilization from it churn out more death(in mass). This is dark age,not civilization. God doesn't want man to have contact with evil,lest alone having its knowledge because Man is not that strong to contain it...they were naked,yet not naked....the evil tree took away the covering men has....Adam is a man of Knowledge to a certain degree and powerful than you&me. Your civilization brought forth stupid things like Planes,Jets which you think is fast but too low in matters of speed(very low). You talk of food,men don't know what food is.You think na food we dey eat?we eat death,only God is even saving us.Food(canned sardine,indomie etc.)...mention it,food that suffers corruption&decay. Man is eating death,you're happy.it's time for you to see.Have you seen a crystal before?we live in poverty on earth not riches as you paint it.
Re: When We Go To Heaven... by twosquare(m): 10:39am On Aug 21, 2014
unyours: the tree of life only cause one to be mumu. That's why God said after man ate it that - man is now like them(God and angels) - having knowledge of good and evil. This knowledge brought civilization else you and i would have been roaming in the field naked.
i can go on and on...you talk of facebook...God doesn't want men communicate via writing like that...it's such a low level of communication coz man has fallen. Like i ask you,do you think men are in charge of knowledge? Or why shouldn't some ancient men come up with things like EPL,LA LIGA and the likes?Don't tell me coz we're modern men&they traditional. Spirits are in charge of knowledge&they release it@ any era they wish to achieve their purpose.They can close men's understanding and they won't come up with a thing.NO be because we get brain,we fit think am...na why we come get civilized....the things we uses now and are joyous over are their waste products...and men are fighting over it grin chai...we don die,GOD help us. Upon your civilizations,tornadoes dey toss cities about,plane dey crash.you civilize o.... grin...YOU still need to board bus to go to your village or get to work...grin...YET you're civilized... EBOLA dey chase us helter skelter,yet we're civilized(even cancer). This is dark age.
Re: When We Go To Heaven... by urheme: 11:10am On Aug 21, 2014

Ha ha, my dear you are already in heaven. Gsm, skelewu and the rest, there was a place without all these things and people still enjoyed, lived and died, still same earth.

Think about this
Re: When We Go To Heaven... by qstar(m): 11:53am On Aug 21, 2014

Check out this thread.
www.nairaland.com/1219892/how-appealing-promise-eternal-life
Re: When We Go To Heaven... by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 21, 2014
qstar:

Check out this thread.
www.nairaland.com/1219892/how-appealing-promise-eternal-life
thanks for this link. twosquare. This link explains more how eternal life will be boring. All you do is wake, eat, sing, sleep. No civilization of any kind, no industries. Bro earth will be much fun than heaven o
Re: When We Go To Heaven... by JonesK: 1:55pm On Aug 21, 2014
benodic: as above so below .

This is just the perfect answer. @OP google this and see what it gives you
Re: When We Go To Heaven... by twosquare(m): 2:23pm On Aug 21, 2014
unyours: thanks for this link. twosquare. This link explains more how eternal life will be boring. All you do is wake, eat, sing, sleep. No civilization of any kind, no industries. Bro earth will be much fun than heaven o
because those who wrote it are earthy&earthly minded...they can't see coz their sight doesn't pass a stone throw.....a person who hasn't see another person farm will claim his is the biggest.

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: New, Shocking CCTV Footage Of Synagogue Collapse / IS IT Mesage From God OR A Romantic Captivating Tactic?? / Sterling Bank Sues Popular Calabar Cleric Over Loan Default

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.