Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,187 members, 7,780,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:53 AM

How To Register And Activate Gtbank Mobile Money Without Going To The Bank - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Register And Activate Gtbank Mobile Money Without Going To The Bank (23178 Views)

How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger / Download Gtbank Mobile Money App For Blackberry And Android Phones / How To Activate 2go Gateway And Chat With Facebook Friends On 2go (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Register And Activate Gtbank Mobile Money Without Going To The Bank by brianromel(m): 10:39am On Aug 20, 2014
I know a lot of people were have been having Issues with this, including myself.

I am not a gtb staff b I t I have been to their bank more times that I can count to say and solve registering for their mobile money app.

After 2 frustrated weeks of try, I stumbled upon(get it. stumble upon) a solution that will have you registering for Gtbank mobile money from the comfort of your home, class, office. Bar, palmy joint or on top of a palmy tree looking for signal.

Now with out further ado let's get started.

First you will need an Etisalat line (record brakes, I know your asking why. But they are the solution)

Next you will need to download Gtmobile from Google play or blackberry store or mama nkechi's store.

Now once you have done that and installed the app.

You will need to your phone menu and search for sim toolkit for android, services for Nokia, Etisalat self-service for bb. It's an app that should show in your app

Now when you open

Select easy wallet

next Gtmobile money

Next select my account

Select registration.

Select self activation

Follow the procedures.

When you finish you get a text message that with details to complete you gtmobile activation from the gtmobile money app.

Now open your gtmobile app and go to sign in for mobile money

Select sign up.

Next select self

Enter the details you got from Etisalat easy wallet.

This will activate and log you into the mobile money site.

See not dumb mobile money rep involved.
Re: How To Register And Activate Gtbank Mobile Money Without Going To The Bank by ifeanyija(m): 10:56am On Aug 20, 2014
no signup after clicking signin
Re: How To Register And Activate Gtbank Mobile Money Without Going To The Bank by brianromel(m): 11:08am On Aug 20, 2014
Next i will show you how to transfer money from a savings account in one back to another. This is for people who do not have tokens.

If you run two savings accounts from separate banks you will know the feeling when you need cash and head to the nearest atm to withdraw only to find that

"Your Finanical Institution is not available at the moment"

Writen boldly on the ATM

And this is the Bank that you has the cash you need, your other bank has lower than 1k in it
(plus na 100 naira only de your pocket)

What do you do.

Now i will show you how to transfer money from that savings account to the account with lower than one 1k.

Via Paga and Gtmobile to your bank.

please note that you will pay paga for the transaction higher than N1000.

So stay tuned will on the forum for more details.

if you have done it before, please dont hestiate to post yours before i post mine.
Re: How To Register And Activate Gtbank Mobile Money Without Going To The Bank by brianromel(m): 11:12am On Aug 20, 2014
ifeanyija: no signup after clicking signin

Sorry dear that is before you click sign in sign up.
Re: How To Register And Activate Gtbank Mobile Money Without Going To The Bank by Galads(m): 10:56pm On Aug 31, 2014
I can't even open d gt mobile app on my blackberry. I just tire
Re: How To Register And Activate Gtbank Mobile Money Without Going To The Bank by evaboy4real: 12:44pm On Oct 17, 2016
Galads:
I can't even open d gt mobile app on my blackberry. I just tire

Download the latest GTBank Mobile App below;
http://download1637.mediafire.com/esc1z2x562qg/jika7vk8v4rekdi/GTBank_3.8.0.0_apk-dl.com.apk
Re: How To Register And Activate Gtbank Mobile Money Without Going To The Bank by Skain(m): 1:50pm On Oct 17, 2016
Can't *737# transfer money again?
Re: How To Register And Activate Gtbank Mobile Money Without Going To The Bank by evaboy4real: 12:45pm On Nov 04, 2016
Skain:
Can't *737# transfer money again?
Sometimes, it doesn't work. Like when l tried using it for the first time, it was always giving me error messages.
So just download the latest cross-platform version through the link above.

(1) (Reply)

List Of Mobiles Which Come Under S40 (nokia) / Help! How To Unlock My Nokia C1-01 / Check Out How MTN Tariffs Looked Like In 2001

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.