Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

Transit Time At Frankfurt Airport - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Transit Time At Frankfurt Airport (1892 Views)

Visiting Frankfurt / Do I Need An Airport Transit Visa? / France Cancels Transit Visa For Nigerian Passengers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Transit Time At Frankfurt Airport by halfcurren: 11:09am On Aug 20, 2014
Hello All, I am hoping I coud get some tips here on how to spend transit time at Frankfurt airport. I have a flight that should arrive Frankfurt airport on a Sunday evenning at 10.25pm, and depart to Abuja from same airport the following day (on a Monday) at 11.00am. Please is anyone in a position to advise how to possibly while away the time at the airport consdering the long period of transit. Do they have some sort of hotel within the airport area since I cannot go into the town as I do not have a schengen visa. Please your suggestion/advise is highly needed.
Re: Transit Time At Frankfurt Airport by delvy: 1:16pm On Nov 13, 2014
Hi half curran, can you please share the process of securing a transit visa to Germany. Thanks
Re: Transit Time At Frankfurt Airport by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 13, 2014
delvy:
Hi half curran, can you please share the process of securing a transit visa to Germany. Thanks

Shut up and answer the question the OP asked. Haba what is wrong with you people? The minute someone posts a question about traveling the rest of you immediately start asking for visa details.

Them swear for una?

4 Likes

Re: Transit Time At Frankfurt Airport by Marriott1980(m): 1:32pm On Nov 13, 2014
jennykadry:

Shut up and answer the question the OP asked. Haba what is wrong with you people? The minute someone posts a question about traveling the rest of you immediately start asking for visa details.

Them swear for una?

Hahahaha madam you don vex no be small....I thought I was the only one who noticed the trend. Even if na Sudan, den go still ask say how the person take do visa reach there.

1 Like

Re: Transit Time At Frankfurt Airport by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 13, 2014
Marriott1980:

Hahahaha madam you don vex no be small....I thought I was the only one who noticed the trend. Even if na Sudan, den go still ask say how the person take do visa reach there.

It's annoying jare . Talk about Iraq and Afghanistan and you will find them asking for visa details. This is what they do from thread to thread. Haba.
Re: Transit Time At Frankfurt Airport by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 13, 2014
jennykadry:

Them swear for una?

Kwawakwaawa!!!cheesy @ shutup.greetings Jennykadry
Re: Transit Time At Frankfurt Airport by idoo4love: 2:23pm On Nov 13, 2014
@ jennykadry ,I don't mean to be rude buh the way u attack the response is so poor..maybe u forgot d basics of dis platform..its all about knowledge and enquiries..we are not perfect so pls don't see urself as d most super..this is Nigeria don't let us oppress ourselfs..am sorry if this sound rude to u
Re: Transit Time At Frankfurt Airport by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 13, 2014
idoo4love:
@ jennykadry ,I don't mean to be rude buh the way u attack the response is so poor..maybe u forgot d basics of dis platform..its all about knowledge and enquiries..we are not perfect so pls don't see urself as d most super..this is Nigeria don't let us oppress ourselfs..am sorry if this sound rude to u

Yes people use this platform to acquire knowledge. My problem with some of you's is that you have to wait for someone to post a topic about countries before you start asking for visa details.

why don't they start their own topic? If I post a topic about France now you will see people rushing to ask me how they can get to France...WHY DO THEY HAVE TO WAIT FOR ME TO POST THE TOPIC BEFORE THEY ASK ME THE QUESTION?

Learn to respect other people's thread all of you. When someone asks a question about their itinerary, answer him and stop asking silly questions about how he or she was able to get a visa to the country he is visiting or migrating to.

5 Likes

Re: Transit Time At Frankfurt Airport by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 13, 2014
@topic

Na to sit am out be that. That's a long transit time.

(1) (Reply)

Katsina Village, 'Masu Gindi' (Those With Genitals), Renamed. / Before The Construction Of River Niger Bridge, How People Crossed (1960's pics) / Lagos To Brazil Through The Atlantic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.