Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,956 members, 7,799,245 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

“My First Sex Experience Was A Disaster” – Uti Nwachukwu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “My First Sex Experience Was A Disaster” – Uti Nwachukwu (1371 Views)

Man Checking Out Uti Nwachukwu From The Back / Why D’banj’s 10th Year Anniversary Concert Was A Failure & A Disaster / Uti Nwachukwu Is Gay And Alex Ekubo Is His Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“My First Sex Experience Was A Disaster” – Uti Nwachukwu by EReloaded(m): 12:04pm On Aug 20, 2014
Celebrity model, actor and presenter, Uti Nwachukwu, has described his first sex experience as “a disaster”.

Uti Nwachukwu disclosed this in an exclusive interview with Thenet ng.

According to Uti:

“I remember very well who I had it with but I won’t like to divulge that. It was a disaster, you know you find out that what you watch is different from practical and you had to learn and I can tell you it was a disaster that the girl kept looking at me asking are you sure you know what to do and I was so embarrassed but the second time was much better.’

http://connectme.ng/?p=2555

Re: “My First Sex Experience Was A Disaster” – Uti Nwachukwu by hatux: 5:18pm On Aug 20, 2014
Really?

(1) (Reply)

nil / A Senator Nearly Molested Me - TVC Presenter Morayo Afolabi-brown / Wizkid And Davido Are Back As Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.