Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

Must You Have Sex On Your Wedding Night? Let's Discuss.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must You Have Sex On Your Wedding Night? Let's Discuss.. (4992 Views)

I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? / The Wedding Night Sex - Naija Romance Stories / How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must You Have Sex On Your Wedding Night? Let's Discuss.. by Dreyl(m): 11:04am On Aug 21, 2014
djbazz:

Nonsense person, nonsense comment. And jobless Drey
undecided
Re: Must You Have Sex On Your Wedding Night? Let's Discuss.. by Pendora: 4:25pm On Aug 21, 2014
mmmmh. wen u r nt a virgin i dnt c anytin special abt wedn night sex. evn wen u r a V trust me aft d hectic day u wil n too tired to tink of sex. 4those dt tink kids spoil d fun in marriage i dnt agree wit u. ok u wait 5yrs 3yrs bf ving kids n wat next? u giv ur kids al d attention n ur marriage becms so dry n boring. well am married wit a child, my life just becm more fun n lively cuz i club wit hubby n visit all d joints n hotels in amuwo. evn if i v 10kids fun wnt pass me by oo. we go remain olingo coupl. bf u ask hw i do it. smtims we hang out wit my.son smtyms we liv him behind depending on whr we r goin to. marriage shud b enoyed nt endured oo
Re: Must You Have Sex On Your Wedding Night? Let's Discuss.. by guente02(m): 4:39pm On Aug 21, 2014
I would have mine after our first child turns 3
Re: Must You Have Sex On Your Wedding Night? Let's Discuss.. by xtervaganza(m): 6:30pm On Aug 21, 2014
Why should I?

I trust myself, I go don f*ck her taya b4 we even think wedding self

So no need to rush myself
Re: Must You Have Sex On Your Wedding Night? Let's Discuss.. by Natasha2(f): 7:00pm On Aug 21, 2014
nikkyshyne: Easier said than done.
Nope where there is a will there's a way. It all depends on what you really want. With birth control methods and all that, it won't be much of a problem. cheesy
sergiozlatan:
Yes that's true but not for 3 years abeg. A year and some months is okay
Lol too long?
Re: Must You Have Sex On Your Wedding Night? Let's Discuss.. by Natasha2(f): 7:10pm On Aug 21, 2014
Pendora: mmmmh. wen u r nt a virgin i dnt c anytin special abt wedn night sex. evn wen u r a V trust me aft d hectic day u wil n too tired to tink of sex. 4those dt tink kids spoil d fun in marriage i dnt agree wit u. ok u wait 5yrs 3yrs bf ving kids n wat next? u giv ur kids al d attention n ur marriage becms so dry n boring. well am married wit a child, my life just becm more fun n lively cuz i club wit hubby n visit all d joints n hotels in amuwo. evn if i v 10kids fun wnt pass me by oo. we go remain olingo coupl. bf u ask hw i do it. smtims we hang out wit my.son smtyms we liv him behind depending on whr we r goin to. marriage shud b enoyed nt endured oo
Please don't get me wrong I'm not saying you can't have fun when the kids come. If you notice I put the spoil in quote. But you can't pretend like its thesame when its just you too. When a kid comes into the family most of your time is usally spent on the kid and not your spouse, it takes a couple who are really in love with understanding for each other to not drift apart at this stage because children are very demanding. Its something you have to prepare you mindset for. Imagine when you and your hubby want to be intimate and the child starts crying arhhh just when konji is at its peak lol, children need lots of attention, so no matter what if you use to spend 8 hours with your hubby everyday the coming of a child will definitely split that 8 hours. I hope you get where I'm coming from?
Re: Must You Have Sex On Your Wedding Night? Let's Discuss.. by Timothy3113(m): 7:36pm On Aug 21, 2014
Natasha2:
Please don't get me wrong I'm not saying you can't have fun when the kids come. If you notice I put the spoil in quote. But you can't pretend like its thesame when its just you too. When a kid comes into the family most of your time is usally spent on the kid and not your spouse, it takes a couple who are really in love with understanding for each other to not drift apart at this stage because children are very demanding. Its something you have to prepare you mindset for. Imagine when you and your hubby want to be intimate and the child starts crying arhhh just when konji is at its peak lol, children need lots of attention, so no matter what if you use to spend 8 hours with your hubby everyday the coming of a child will definitely split that 8 hours. I hope you get where I'm coming from?
woman i wont advise you to use birth control pills. The pills change the hormones in the body. If you plan on fucking for 5yr with no pikin, i swear when ppl start frustrating you and you need the child, you wont see it.
Talking from experience.
Re: Must You Have Sex On Your Wedding Night? Let's Discuss.. by chimerase2: 7:51pm On Aug 21, 2014
priscaoge:
Can u make love to a lady that is menstruating shocked shocked shocked
undecided
Re: Must You Have Sex On Your Wedding Night? Let's Discuss.. by Natasha2(f): 7:52pm On Aug 21, 2014
Timothy3113: woman i wont advise you to use birth control pills. The pills change the hormones in the body. If you plan on fucking for 5yr with no pikin, i swear when ppl start frustrating you and you need the child, you wont see it.
Talking from experience.
Haba na fight!!
I'm a very strong willed person, I'm not pressurised by what others say. I'm one of those few who understands the huge responsibility that comes with children in marriage and untill I'm ready for that no one can force me, like "na u go take care of my pikin for me?" Lol
Re: Must You Have Sex On Your Wedding Night? Let's Discuss.. by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 21, 2014
Natasha2:

Lol too long?

Yes. It's long. You might consider reducing yours as well. kiss
Re: Must You Have Sex On Your Wedding Night? Let's Discuss.. by mysterious12(m): 11:29pm On Aug 21, 2014
1) how can a lady, be on her period on her wedding day, what if her gown turns red.... if so i will laugh grin
2) i dont think it is advisable to do so, and i think they just calculate themselves and then schedule the wedding
Re: Must You Have Sex On Your Wedding Night? Let's Discuss.. by Natasha2(f): 11:39pm On Aug 21, 2014
sergiozlatan:

Yes. It's long. You might consider reducing yours as well. kiss
I don't think so though. Even my parents waited for 2 years before they started having kids. Anyways let me get married first lol
Re: Must You Have Sex On Your Wedding Night? Let's Discuss.. by Nobody: 7:32am On Aug 22, 2014
Natasha2:
I don't think so though. Even my parents waited for 2 years before they started having kids. Anyways let me get married first lol

Alright! Just plan with your husband but don't be too stubborn if he thinks otherwise.
Re: Must You Have Sex On Your Wedding Night? Let's Discuss.. by Natasha2(f): 7:55pm On Aug 22, 2014
sergiozlatan:

Alright! Just plan with your husband but don't be too stubborn if he thinks otherwise.
He has no choice grin lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairalanders. My Elder Bro Just Caught Me Having Sex / I Have Infected My Boyfriend Of Two Years With HIV And He Doesn’t Know Nigeria L / How To Take The Perfect Butt Selfie For The Man In Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.