Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,709 members, 7,805,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

Vacancy For Business Development Executives - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy For Business Development Executives (2255 Views)

Vacancy:business Development Executives In An Engineering Firm In Port Harcourt / Business Development Executives Recruitment At Quasar Capital Limited, Lagos / Business Development Executives Recruitment At An Investment Company In Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy For Business Development Executives by salawu5(m): 11:28am On Jul 24, 2006
Hello people,there is urgent vacancy for business development executives from IT INDUSTRY. the qualified candidates must be between the ages of 28-32. they must have worked in an ICT firm and must be ready to develop strategy to market software solutions.

Please all qualified candidates should forward their c.vs to sarahfahm@yahoo.com. as soon as possible the dead line is very close.
thank you.

GB
please kindly help forward c.vs for this position if you have
thank you
Re: Vacancy For Business Development Executives by Reverend(m): 12:06pm On Jul 24, 2006
It must be a very professional company as the person has a Yahoo email address.

I would not recommend that anybody forward their personal details to this person!

Find out first the company and their credibility.

This smacks of 419 yahoo boys to me!
Re: Vacancy For Business Development Executives by smartsoft(m): 1:47pm On Jul 24, 2006
well i support ya, you telling us some kinda company needs candidate and you didn't drop the company's name or postal address how would will know this is true or not, pls do back up your claims
Re: Vacancy For Business Development Executives by Panache(m): 1:54pm On Jul 24, 2006
Caveat lector

Per Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia, Caveat lector is a Latin phrase meaning "Let the reader beware".
Re: Vacancy For Business Development Executives by itismd(m): 10:18am On Jul 25, 2006
can u imagine an IT firm without a website, without a Name?
PEEps Shine ur eye shocked
Re: Vacancy For Business Development Executives by kaylala(m): 3:02pm On Jul 25, 2006
STOP critisicing and do what is needful of you.

Don't say you didn't see it and bite ur fingers at the end of the day.

It doesn't cost you anything to send your CVs if you are qualified.
Re: Vacancy For Business Development Executives by New(m): 5:22pm On Jul 25, 2006
kaylala:

STOP critisicing and do what is needful of you.

Don't say you didn't see it and bite your fingers at the end of the day.

It doesn't cost you anything to send your CVs if you are qualified.

It could cost you your identity as your CV contains everything about you - your DOB, birth place, email add, home add, schools/colleges/unis you attended etc.
Re: Vacancy For Business Development Executives by jaguda(m): 6:33pm On Jul 25, 2006
Caveat lector - i like dat, during my undergrad days @ Unical, whenever an article is pasted and u r required to read it, a bold "DO NOT READ" is written on it in red letters. here , readers beware.
Re: Vacancy For Business Development Executives by Reverend(m): 8:15pm On Jul 25, 2006
Respectable companies do not advertise for managerial candidates on forums!

Identity theft is on the increase and would advise nobody to send their personal details to unknown entities with Yahoo email accounts!

You have been warned people!

If the Job is real, the original poster in this thread should provide direct contact details for the Company involved!
Re: Vacancy For Business Development Executives by fataiiyo(m): 10:24am On Jul 29, 2006
HELLO TO ALL NAIRALAND USERS, I NEED CURRENT JOB LISTED
Re: Vacancy For Business Development Executives by amrock: 9:22pm On Jul 03, 2007
Have you ever heard that in Nigeria you can be duped by sending your CV,if you are looking for a job send in your CV and hope for the best.Afterall a lot of us before securing comfortable jobs sent in countless CV to God know who and where companies and it did not kill us.So bottomline if you are interested in the position send in your CV and like i said before hope for the best.
Re: Vacancy For Business Development Executives by Pain(m): 8:42am On Jul 04, 2007
Reverend:

Respectable companies do not advertise for managerial candidates on forums!

Identity theft is on the increase and would advise nobody to send their personal details to unknown entities with Yahoo email accounts!

You have been warned people!

If the Job is real, the original poster in this thread should provide direct contact details for the Company involved!

Oh @Reverend i Thot They Said U ?

Any Openings At The Kinky Ch_rch?
Re: Vacancy For Business Development Executives by kpolongo(f): 10:55am On Jul 04, 2007
people does it hurt to just send your resume whether the opening is genuine or not
I don't know your criteria for measuring cerdible firms .
where are you working?
were you asked to pay anything.
Re: Vacancy For Business Development Executives by radokula(f): 12:53pm On Jul 04, 2007
i think it wouldnt cost u anything to send your cv to a firm that has vacancy.its also not compulsory dat the sender should use the company domain name.for goodness sake,this is a public forum and the sender might want some privacy.
so go on NAIRALANDERSSSSSSSSSS,send ur cv to anywhere u can come across,it wont kill u
Re: Vacancy For Business Development Executives by dablessed(f): 10:19pm On Nov 04, 2007
Its been over a year and the original poster has not responded to members comments on his thread,

I agree with Reverend, It could have been one of those internet 419 thingy,

Nairalanders!!! Beware of such threads,
Re: Vacancy For Business Development Executives by stellose(f): 11:48am On Nov 05, 2007
the idiot is a thief, check his profile he was last on line since june, and he claim to be working with an isp providers or something. he resides at umuahia, like his username states, how come his post reads ile-ife? undecided lipsrsealed embarassed shocked

every one , click on his username, take one look at his picture, you will see that he his a crook, just imagine is flat big nose like tanzanian gorrilla. grin cheesy cheesy.

my guy not every nairalander be children you hear, no be today we hear say yash dey back , e, don tey, y.y.y

(1) (Reply)

Jobs At Cbn / Uncompleted Text Message From CBSSL / Gt Bank Test On 31st July

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.