Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Slapped Your Mother - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Slapped Your Mother (1634 Views)

Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie / Indian TV Presenter Slapped Live On Air (Picture & Video) / Davido's Arrogance Got Him Slapped In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Slapped Your Mother by drizzy009: 2:03pm On Aug 20, 2014
I don't have a girlfriend o. but if I had and she tried, aswear I will beat hell out of her cheesy
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Slapped Your Mother by Jennydoris(f): 2:13pm On Aug 20, 2014
drizzy009: I don't have a girlfriend o. but if I had and she tried, aswear I will beat hell out of her cheesy

Beating her is a waste of time. The day she tries it that's the day I end what ever we had but before I send her packing away from my life I will make sure I give her an indelible mark. Am a woman and my mum is the best thing that has ever happened to me so I know what it's like for someone from nowhere to give her a slap no matter the reason. Like my mum will always say if you cannot tolerate the parents and the family of the person you're dating or marrying then your professed love to that person be it your gf/wife or bf/husband is meaningless. (imagining what it's like for someone else to slap my mum shocked shocked shocked) Hmmmmm! I no fit shout till that day. grin
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Slapped Your Mother by dytbabe: 2:24pm On Aug 20, 2014
He he he he he
Migbori
I will mk sure he doesn't walk ever again
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Slapped Your Mother by jnrbayano(m): 2:24pm On Aug 20, 2014
"E jirokwa ife eji agba na nti agba n'anya"..my people will say.

Let her try first we will see what will happen....
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Slapped Your Mother by JEITO: 2:32pm On Aug 20, 2014
U neva marry am, she don begin tear ur mumsy slap!

If you come marry am, na ya full family she go dey beat na!!

Omo! Make god no let we eyes see wetin fit blind us o
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Slapped Your Mother by Airforce1(m): 2:40pm On Aug 20, 2014
I won't date a woman dat will have the mind of hitting n my mom

I gats shine my eyes before I leap

I love my mom so much
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Slapped Your Mother by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 20, 2014
Hmmm!!! She's gonna be hospitalize in a very few seconds...
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Slapped Your Mother by Kingblingz(m): 3:13pm On Aug 20, 2014
ANswers For the gods
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Slapped Your Mother by jnrbayano(m): 3:18pm On Aug 20, 2014
Kingblingz: ANswers For the gods

I will try it with SalC. The answer will soon come out

undecided
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Slapped Your Mother by hatux: 5:02pm On Aug 20, 2014
She can never try it, my mom bawo? When she no dey craze...
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Slapped Your Mother by achinaboy(m): 5:20pm On Aug 20, 2014
i think my mum can beat up any girlfriend whatsoever,,so i let them battle it while i watch
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Slapped Your Mother by drizzy009: 6:29pm On Aug 20, 2014
achinaboy: i think my mum can beat up any girlfriend whatsoever,,so i let them battle it while i watch
you'll let your mom battle with your gf and you'll be able watching. that's insane man. do the battle not your mom
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Slapped Your Mother by hensben(m): 7:22pm On Aug 20, 2014
she don dey madt abi undecided
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Slapped Your Mother by davidmoyes(m): 7:29pm On Aug 20, 2014
Mehn!! She won't live to see the next sunrise..
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Slapped Your Mother by emperortony: 7:50pm On Aug 20, 2014
Touch not my anointed mom.... So she wouldn't dare!!
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Slapped Your Mother by Drajah(m): 6:00am On Aug 21, 2014
polymathic: Hmmm!!! She's gonna be hospitalize in a very few seconds...
cheesy grin cheesy
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Slapped Your Mother by soulglo: 6:38am On Aug 21, 2014
My brother would probably have to be restrained lol. He doesn't play with his mom
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Slapped Your Mother by lilprinze: 6:54am On Aug 21, 2014
the day she tries it is going to be the last day she would ever raise her hand to slap someone again I would beat the living life out of her
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Slapped Your Mother by Ahmed0336(m): 8:23am On Aug 21, 2014
My Actions will speak for itself.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Slapped Your Mother by achinaboy(m): 2:40pm On Aug 21, 2014
drizzy009: you'll let your mom battle with your gf and you'll be able watching. that's insane man. do the battle not your mom
believe me i know what am saying,shes is 6.2,she has done something bigger than beating up a girl friend,but anyway u may not understand
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Slapped Your Mother by Airforce1(m): 9:38pm On Aug 21, 2014
achinaboy: i think my mum can beat up any girlfriend whatsoever,, so i let them battle it while i watch

You're joking right?
Re: What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Slapped Your Mother by kamtamark(m): 10:48pm On Aug 21, 2014
I wil act as if nothing ever happen. And i wil convince the girl to bring her mum for a visit and i also do thesame to her mum.

(1) (Reply)

Odunlade Adekola Or Yomi Fash Lanso: Who do you prefer? / Popular EFCC Informant And Yahoo Boys Hunter, Alhaji Gay, Murdered (graphic Pic) / Photo : Singer Asa Caught Holding A COCK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.