Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,556 members, 7,801,568 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

Tinubu And Fashola Clapping Admirably For The "Clueless One". - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu And Fashola Clapping Admirably For The "Clueless One". (4176 Views)

Fashola, Tinubu And Oba Akiolu Observe Eid Prayer (Photo) / Explain Why Gov Ameachi Is Not Clapping In This Picture(photo) / Buhari With Babagida, Tinubu, And Obasanjo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu And Fashola Clapping Admirably For The "Clueless One". by HarrveySpecter(m): 4:27pm On Aug 20, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

Typing "been" in place of "being" is no typo bro. That's grammatical blunder.
Have you used a phone with auto-correct before?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Fashola Clapping Admirably For The "Clueless One". by ARKdiscloser7(m): 4:33pm On Aug 20, 2014
"in 2face voice" : WHOM GOD HAS BLESSED NO MAN CAN CURSE!!!!!
GOD HAS BLESSED GEJ AND NO APC!, NO Yoruba!!, NO supporter of APC HATRED CAN PULL HIM DOWN

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu And Fashola Clapping Admirably For The "Clueless One". by HarrveySpecter(m): 4:36pm On Aug 20, 2014
Rexxie:
i hope u damm happy now that u've made a huge fool n mess of urself in ur stuppid bid to rope ur arsse with da drunkkies bandwagon...and besides,when ur supposed mentors n model trail blazers are putting their hands together n falling over themselves in appreciation to da great works of the man u spend ur idle life castigating and blaming for ur lost lollipop,then u are finished,make no mistakes'bout that..
#gej till '19.
Do you even understand what you wrote? That dude is elected to do a job and he is paid very fine for it. He's doing a shitty job IMO, I have the God given right backed by the FOI to voice how I feel. So if you a.ss lickers have a problem with that, jump enter atlantic.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu And Fashola Clapping Admirably For The "Clueless One". by experimentist: 5:10pm On Aug 20, 2014
The clueless one is always looking clowny

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Fashola Clapping Admirably For The "Clueless One". by ahaika23: 5:15pm On Aug 20, 2014
APC people on NL pls stop the hate. Do not mind Lie Mohammed, he talks the way he does cos he's paid to do that. You guys don't get paid so why carry this hate crusade on your head. Besides the players in the opposition have good rapport with the President except some charlatan who exiled themselves from PDP. One love my APC walkers.
Re: Tinubu And Fashola Clapping Admirably For The "Clueless One". by ahaika23: 6:36pm On Aug 20, 2014
C Tinubu shining teeth na
Re: Tinubu And Fashola Clapping Admirably For The "Clueless One". by gebest: 7:02pm On Aug 20, 2014
so tinubu why are u claping? i tot u say there was nothing good in gej.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Fashola Clapping Admirably For The "Clueless One". by Ovamboland(m): 7:17pm On Aug 20, 2014
Rexxie:
i hope u damm happy now that u've made a huge fool n mess of urself in ur stuppid bid to rope ur arsse with da drunkkies bandwagon...and besides,when ur supposed mentors n model trail blazers are putting their hands together n falling over themselves in appreciation to da great works of the man u spend ur idle life castigating and blaming for ur lost lollipop,then u are finished,make no mistakes'bout that..
#gej till '19.

He was invited some years back to co-launch a project conceived by great minds and fore-sightted leaders that is way ahead of Jonathan's league.

He only happens to be occupying the presidency at that point in time.

Can you name 2 projects of the scale of Eko Atlantic that GEJ has facilitated or invested FG money on apart from the $20Bn being expended on his second term project?
Re: Tinubu And Fashola Clapping Admirably For The "Clueless One". by ahaika23: 8:47pm On Aug 20, 2014
You and this you people's 20 billion dollars. Its beginning to sound like you folks prefer such an amount go missing. Even after the originator of the scam has refuted it, you fellas still go yelling and yelling over what you have no idea about.
Ovamboland:

He was invited some years back to co-launch a project conceived by great minds and fore-sightted leaders that is way ahead of Jonathan's league.

Can you name 2 projects of the scale of Eko Atlantic that GEJ has facilitated or invested FG money on apart from the $20Bn being expended on his second term project?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Fashola Clapping Admirably For The "Clueless One". by Sunnybobo3(m): 9:34pm On Aug 20, 2014
HarrveySpecter:
Have you used a phone with auto-correct before?

Dude stop displaying your ignorance here. No auto-correct will change "been" to "being" and vice versa.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu And Fashola Clapping Admirably For The "Clueless One". by ahaika23: 9:50pm On Aug 20, 2014
41. Sunnybobo3(m): Quote Post

HarrveySpecter: Have you used a phone with auto-correct before?

Dude stop displaying your ignorance here. No auto-correct will change "been" to "being" and vice versa

----Na only him sabi wetin be auto-correct. If I yab am now dem go say I no de forgive
Re: Tinubu And Fashola Clapping Admirably For The "Clueless One". by fx45(m): 10:56pm On Aug 20, 2014
Chylo:

Mumu, you wey dey teach person, you no sabi when to use disgust in a sentence. Olodo

I think U're the Olodo here. What do U know about Semantics? Or would U we rather turn this to an English Language class? Anyways let me indulge U a little.... Language is dynamic and in essence, there are certain words whose meanings are derived based on the context in which they are used.

The word DISGUST can be used as a noun or as a verb and in this case, the man used it as a noun. So Mr Lecturer, I think he is 100% correct. U can never know it all. No one person has a monopoly of knowledge. I guess we learn something new everyday. Like Ur hero Awolowo, I feel I'm also obligated to deliver some free education and in the best interest of humanity and our poorly educated generation too. Just make out time and thank me later. Cheers!

Fresh Air till 2019...

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu And Fashola Clapping Admirably For The "Clueless One". by Ekken: 12:51am On Aug 21, 2014
So, does that prevent him out of office for fresh air come 2015?
YOU & YOUR GEJ DECEIVING EACH OTHER...
Re: Tinubu And Fashola Clapping Admirably For The "Clueless One". by Mexyz(m): 1:06am On Aug 21, 2014
Lol...just look at Tinubu clapping with passion,makes me remember those days when i use to cheer my younger brother up when attempting to walk for the very first time. Most parents do that because they consider it as an achievement for their children.
Re: Tinubu And Fashola Clapping Admirably For The "Clueless One". by aresa: 1:17am On Aug 21, 2014
lakpalakpa: SO??

Does that stop him from being daft, useless, clueless and inept??

Does that change his status of a kindergarten President??

grin grin
Does that stop the OP from being daft, useless, clueless and inept??

lol...
Re: Tinubu And Fashola Clapping Admirably For The "Clueless One". by aresa: 1:28am On Aug 21, 2014
comos: Tinubu and fashola succumbing to GEJ's authourity

What authority?

The dullard was a figure head mumu at Eko Atlantic Lagos state function so it's the other way around.
Re: Tinubu And Fashola Clapping Admirably For The "Clueless One". by JEITO: 1:38am On Aug 21, 2014
Well this is one of the few opportunities they have to show their admiration for president GEJ - admiration that is deep inside their heart without being referred to as traitors.

Who no sabi better soup!

Abeg make una enjoy this rare scene of camaraderie b4 returning to the supporter of APC camp.

#freshair

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Fashola Clapping Admirably For The "Clueless One". by aresa: 1:51am On Aug 21, 2014

15 floor Afren PLC building is well underway with eight out of 15 levels built by June 2014.

8 out of 15 floors already?

Eko o ni baje o...
Re: Tinubu And Fashola Clapping Admirably For The "Clueless One". by ahaika23: 1:13pm On Aug 21, 2014
My brother, you can imagine an illiterate trying to educate a sound graduate, impossicant. Telling me I dint use the word "DISGUST" appropriately.
fx45:

I think U're the Olodo here. What do U know about Semantics? Or would U we rather turn this to an English Language class? Anyways let me indulge U a little.... Language is dynamic and in essence, there are certain words whose meanings are derived based on the context in which they are used.

The word DISGUST can be used as a noun or as a verb and in this case, the man used it as a noun. So Mr Lecturer, I think he is 100% correct. U can never know it all. No one person has a monopoly of knowledge. I guess we learn something new everyday. Like Ur hero Awolowo, I feel I'm also obligated to deliver some free education and in the best interest of humanity and our poorly educated generation too. Just make out time and thank me later. Cheers!

Fresh Air till 2019...
Re: Tinubu And Fashola Clapping Admirably For The "Clueless One". by ahaika23: 1:15pm On Aug 21, 2014
Ekken: So, does that prevent him out of office for fresh air come 2015?
YOU & YOUR GEJ DECEIVING EACH OTHER...

Yes bro, those people celebrating him can't afford not to have him till 2019 at the least.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Fashola Clapping Admirably For The "Clueless One". by ahaika23: 1:19pm On Aug 21, 2014
aresa: Does that stop the OP from being daft, useless, clueless and inept??

lol...

Chai, this vomit wan begin insut him father o.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Fashola Clapping Admirably For The "Clueless One". by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 21, 2014
Ovamboland:

what do u think u know'bout da eko atlantic city project? the federal govt and a singaporejan consortium are funding n financing da project on varying percentages while da lagos state govt share capital is da land provision. and besides,without da federal govt's nod,such project wud only be mere fairy's tale...talkin'bout gej's accomplishments thus far,i dont think i got da time to waste on that since majority of u have decided,for no just n tangible reason,never to see anything gud in whatever da hardworking president does n ur grandmother's tale n unfounded continous play of da cynical n sarcastic opposition's reference to da,quoting u, $20b election dough or did u say 2nd term project,(which da senate has long refuted) attests to that....so u do ur own research on gej's achievements.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu And Fashola Clapping Admirably For The "Clueless One". by aresa: 2:24pm On Aug 21, 2014
ahaika23:

Chai, this vomit wan begin insut him father o.

Good to know that crooked, corrupt and incompetent man is your father... You are a loyal son and it shows..

Btw, learn how to spell. You are obviously a product of your father's lousy education system...
Re: Tinubu And Fashola Clapping Admirably For The "Clueless One". by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 21, 2014
HarrveySpecter:
Do you even understand what you wrote? That dude is elected to do a job and he is paid very fine for it. He's doing a shitty job IMO, I have the God given right backed by the FOI to voice how I feel. So if you a.ss lickers have a problem with that, jump enter atlantic.
nobody is disputing da fact that u entitled to ur own opinion n of course u guys got da foi running,yea...but da dilly is simple: u bloody dont hide under no goddamm foi shiit or fly da ''my opinion'' flag n rant something that wud amuse a dog...u dont put ur p'nut brain aside n get inspirations from ur damm ball just because u want say something since others are saying something,common! quit fooling urself further...
Re: Tinubu And Fashola Clapping Admirably For The "Clueless One". by aresa: 2:33pm On Aug 21, 2014
Rexxie:
what do u think u know'bout da eko atlantic city project? the federal govt and a singaporejan consortium are funding n financing da project on varying percentages while da lagos state govt share capital is da land provision. and besides,without da federal govt's nod,such project wud only be mere fairy's tale...talkin'bout gej's accomplishments thus far,i dont think i got da time to waste on that since majority of u have decided,for no just n tangible reason,never to see anything gud in whatever da hardworking president does n ur grandmother's tale n unfounded continous play of da cynical n sarcastic opposition's reference to da,quoting u, $20b election dough or did u say 2nd term project,(which da senate has long refuted) attests to that....so u do ur own research on gej's achievements.

What's your federal government and their funds got to do with a private project in Lagos state?

Nigerian banks namely First City Monument Bank (FCMB) Plc, Access, GTB, and First Bank are financing the project so quit spewing ignorance all over the place.

A simple google search and education shouldn't be hard for you access. Obviously, ignorance and laziness prevented all that..
Re: Tinubu And Fashola Clapping Admirably For The "Clueless One". by ahaika23: 2:37pm On Aug 21, 2014
My guy, na only God fit bless you. If the Holy Book apportions blessings to those who do not see yet believe, tell me what happens to those who after seeing have REFUSED to accept let alone believe. Their destruction will be out of proportion.
Rexxie:

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Fashola Clapping Admirably For The "Clueless One". by ahaika23: 2:46pm On Aug 21, 2014
Lowlife how are you? You want to show you know how to spell the word "insult" better than I abi? Oya de spell am, we de watch. Guy one more thing, if your wonderful dad is 1/10000th the person who my father (in your context) is, your life won't be this miserable as you know. Do you not regret sometimes when you look at your life? I no de like useless people who come online and start abusing people.
aresa:

Good to know that crooked, corrupt and incompetent man is your father... You are a loyal son and it shows..

Btw, learn how to spell. You are obviously a product of your father's lousy education system...
Re: Tinubu And Fashola Clapping Admirably For The "Clueless One". by aresa: 2:53pm On Aug 21, 2014
[s]
ahaika23: Lowlife how are you? You want to show you know how to spell the word "insult" better than I abi? Oya de spell am, we de watch. Guy one more thing, if your wonderful dad is 1/10000th the person who my father (in your context) is, your life won't be this miserable as you know. Do you not regret sometimes when you look at your life? I no de like useless people who come online and start abusing people.
[/s]

Nuisance, stop raging like a wild animal, it's very annoying...
Re: Tinubu And Fashola Clapping Admirably For The "Clueless One". by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 21, 2014
HarrveySpecter:
it's a typo, you that have a PHD degree in English should be able to differentiate between a typo and grammatical blunder.
How can u type "en" for "ing"? e and I have 4 letters between. bros, agree say na mistake but na grammatical one.
Re: Tinubu And Fashola Clapping Admirably For The "Clueless One". by fx45(m): 3:21pm On Aug 21, 2014
ahaika23: My brother, you can imagine an illiterate trying to educate a sound graduate, impossicant. Telling me I dint use the word "DISGUST" appropriately.

Na over-sabi dey worry most of them
Re: Tinubu And Fashola Clapping Admirably For The "Clueless One". by ahaika23: 4:46pm On Aug 21, 2014
My regards to your no-body father
aresa: [s][/s]

Nuisance, stop raging like a wild animal, it's very annoying...
Re: Tinubu And Fashola Clapping Admirably For The "Clueless One". by ahaika23: 5:13pm On Aug 21, 2014
No mind the pikin
Mee234:
How can u type "en" for "ing"? e and I have 4 letters between. bros, agree say na mistake but na grammatical one.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SSS Burst Camp Of APC Militia, Recover Arms, Cash, And Arrest Former SSS Member / GRAPHIC PHOTOS: Girl's Thighs, Legs Crushed In Horrific Accident In Warri / Ben Carson Exposes Taqiyya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.