Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,464 members, 7,801,171 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

Tinubu And Fashola Clapping Admirably For The "Clueless One". - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu And Fashola Clapping Admirably For The "Clueless One". (4175 Views)

Fashola, Tinubu And Oba Akiolu Observe Eid Prayer (Photo) / Explain Why Gov Ameachi Is Not Clapping In This Picture(photo) / Buhari With Babagida, Tinubu, And Obasanjo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu And Fashola Clapping Admirably For The "Clueless One". by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 21, 2014
aresa:

What's your federal government and their funds got to do with a private project in Lagos state?

Nigerian banks namely First City Monument Bank (FCMB) Plc, Access, GTB, and First Bank are financing the project so quit spewing ignorance all over the place.

A simple google search and education shouldn't be hard for you access. Obviously, ignorance and laziness prevented all that..

goddammit,i was refering to da lekki atlantic deep offshore seaport...
now pay attention,whenever u wanna quote me,do so without getting inspirations from n thinking with ur 4kn balls,heard me?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Fashola Clapping Admirably For The "Clueless One". by ahaika23: 3:21pm On Aug 22, 2014
LOL, MA GUY DON PARA.
Rexxie:
now pay attention,whenever u wanna quote me,do so without getting inspirations from n thinking with ur 4kn balls,heard me?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu And Fashola Clapping Admirably For The "Clueless One". by aresa: 3:29pm On Aug 22, 2014
Rexxie:

Rexxie:
what do u think u know'bout da eko atlantic city project? the federal govt and a singaporejan consortium are funding n financing da project on varying percentages while da lagos state govt share capital is da land provision. and besides,without da federal govt's nod,such project wud only be mere fairy's tale...talkin'bout gej's accomplishments thus far,i dont think i got da time to waste on that since majority of u have decided,for no just n tangible reason,never to see anything gud in whatever da hardworking president does n ur grandmother's tale n unfounded continous play of da cynical n sarcastic opposition's reference to da,quoting u, $20b election dough or did u say 2nd term project,(which da senate has long refuted) attests to that....so u do ur own research on gej's achievements.

STFU. You said Eko Atlantic and the topic is about Eko Atlantic.

If it was a mistake on your part, just yield and admit that you goofed, no need for all the silly, ignorant, idiotic and acrobatic display..

Illiterate...
Re: Tinubu And Fashola Clapping Admirably For The "Clueless One". by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 22, 2014
aresa:

STFU. You said Eko Atlantic and the topic is about Eko Atlantic.

If it was a mistake on your part, just yield and admit that you goofed, no need for all the silly, ignorant, idiotic and acrobatic display..

Illiterate...

i know ur are trailing my arsse cos u desparately dying to kiss it... yall gonna die in ur cynicism...cow

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Fashola Clapping Admirably For The "Clueless One". by nagoma(m): 7:49pm On Aug 22, 2014
Clapping for the clown. Basket mouth would get a louder applause because he is funnier than the comedian In that picture.

They were clapping for the hat trick he just concluded anyway.

Re: Tinubu And Fashola Clapping Admirably For The "Clueless One". by ahaika23: 9:38am On Aug 23, 2014
If your president be clown, imagine wetin u be.
nagoma: Clapping for the clown. Basket mouth would get a louder applause because he is funnier than the comedian In that picture.

They were clapping for the hat trick he just concluded anyway.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funny Tweets From The Kenya Vs Nigeria Trending Now / I'm Confused: Is Biafra Struggle For Yorubas? / How South Korea Left The North Behind--a Lesson For Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.