Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,183 members, 7,807,596 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

What Is Wrong With Etisalat? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is Wrong With Etisalat? (960 Views)

Anybody Also Having Issues With Etisalat Simple Server / Can I Realy Browse Unlimited With Etisalat BIS On My Pc? / With Etisalat Easyflex I Have Total Freedom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With Etisalat? by Donfamous(m): 2:12pm On Aug 20, 2014
Why are they removing my money when I still have Bis subscription.
Re: What Is Wrong With Etisalat? by Genea(f): 3:45pm On Aug 20, 2014
Wow,wat a pity,dey do dat to me also,wen I complained,dey said its because I use operamini n its not supported by d BIS,so I don't recharge after I do ma bis,cos I can still browse wit operamini ,witout having credit,so get anoda phone and sim for calling,y u use etisalat 4 bis only
Re: What Is Wrong With Etisalat? by Donfamous(m): 4:07pm On Aug 20, 2014
Genea: Wow,wat a pity,dey do dat to me also,wen I complained,dey said its because I use operamini n its not supported by d BIS,so I don't recharge after I do ma bis,cos I can still browse wit operamini ,witout having credit,so get anoda phone and sim for calling,y u use etisalat 4 bis only
thanx for dat.
Re: What Is Wrong With Etisalat? by Genea(f): 6:22pm On Aug 20, 2014
Donfamous: thanx for dat.
u wlc
Re: What Is Wrong With Etisalat? by Donfamous(m): 6:41pm On Aug 20, 2014
Genea: u wlc
a nice pix u've gat
Re: What Is Wrong With Etisalat? by Genea(f): 7:23pm On Aug 20, 2014
Donfamous: a nice pix u've gat
tnx cool
Re: What Is Wrong With Etisalat? by spyroet(m): 10:07pm On Aug 20, 2014
my etisalat no longer show 3g only e pls help
Re: What Is Wrong With Etisalat? by Whizpeter(m): 10:34pm On Aug 20, 2014
I once had that prob...
I had just migrated from MTN to Etisalat..
Subscribed for a month BIS and started browsing..
Everything went fine until I recharged the next day, my airtime was deducted together with my data allowance of 3gb
I called their customer care and as usual, one of their quack representative answered.. I explained my prob to her and she wanted to educate me on BB stuffs..
I showed her I was smarter so she trasferred me to the Data Care Centre and I explained my prob to the guy..
To cut the long story short, my line was reset and everything came bq to normal.
Op, contact the customer care, if they tell you to remove ya ba3 and put it bq, tell them you've done that already. If you do that, they would give you d right solution...
Re: What Is Wrong With Etisalat? by Whizpeter(m): 10:37pm On Aug 20, 2014
spyroet: my etisalat no longer show 3g only e pls help
I think its a device issue.. I once had a Bold 5 that had that prob.. It don't show 2g only.. Just 3g and 3g/2g
I couldn't get a solution till I sold d phone out of frustration.
Re: What Is Wrong With Etisalat? by Donfamous(m): 10:48pm On Aug 20, 2014
Whizpeter: I once had that prob...
I had just migrated from MTN to Etisalat..
Subscribed for a month BIS and started browsing..
Everything went fine until I recharged the next day, my airtime was deducted together with my data allowance of 3gb
I called their customer care and as usual, one of their quack representative answered.. I explained my prob to her and she wanted to educate me on BB stuffs..
I showed her I was smarter so she trasferred me to the Data Care Centre and I explained my prob to the guy..
To cut the long story short, my line was reset and everything came bq to normal.
Op, contact the customer care, if they tell you to remove ya ba3 and put it bq, tell them you've done that already. If you do that, they would give you d right solution...
I called them they were just telling me rubbish, u can't use third party apps, d second time I called, d rep was telling me that meybe I shul subscribing and use normal phone data. Imagine
Re: What Is Wrong With Etisalat? by Whizpeter(m): 11:43pm On Aug 20, 2014
Donfamous: I called them they were just telling me rubbish, u can't use third party apps, d second time I called, d rep was telling me that meybe I shul subscribing and use normal phone data. Imagine
Their reps are quacks and half-baked... How would they say you should not use third party apps and you should use phone data..
Anyway try contacting them via Email.. The guys that attend to the emails are more professional than those that answer calls..
I can't really remember d email address, I think it is customercare@etisalat.com.ng
You can google for their customer care email address to be sure..
Re: What Is Wrong With Etisalat? by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 21, 2014
Donfamous: Why are they removing my money when I still have Bis subscription.
I believe the deductions on your line is mostly in kobos. Those are for third party apps like opera mini, uc browser,picmix etc. The suggestion from genea is the solution as that is what I did.
Re: What Is Wrong With Etisalat? by UniqueGem(m): 8:51am On Aug 21, 2014
@OP: I once had this same prob. I called the customer care line like everyone else does and dey told me opera, UCweb and many other third party apps ain't supported on the BIS plan. So to rectify this, u'll have to do two separate subscription on ur blackberry. First is ur Normal BIS plan after that, buy the etisalat monthly data plan (250MB) for 1k. This will solve the problem. Ur money won't be deducted any longer. Any app that's not supported on the BIS will run on ur monthly data plan. Shikina.
Re: What Is Wrong With Etisalat? by Koolmexxi(m): 9:19am On Aug 21, 2014
I think it's a ntwrk upgrade ish.. Data services weneva Dey're undergoing upgrades are always annoying. Dey left me frustrated yesterday wen I couldn't share data to clients yesterday... Blackberry sub is only selective of apps wen u don't buy complete or bis plans.
Re: What Is Wrong With Etisalat? by Genea(f): 9:24am On Aug 21, 2014
idokojerry:
I believe the deductions on your line is mostly in kobos. Those are for third party apps like opera mini, uc browser,picmix etc. The suggestion from genea is the solution as that is what I did.
wink u r sharp bro
Re: What Is Wrong With Etisalat? by Donfamous(m): 9:30am On Aug 21, 2014
idokojerry:
yeah in kobe but yesterday twas more than 250 naira dey deducted at once, while usin operamini
Re: What Is Wrong With Etisalat? by Donfamous(m): 9:32am On Aug 21, 2014
Whizpeter:
Their reps are quacks and half-baked... How would they say you should not use third party apps and you should use phone data..
Anyway try contacting them via Email.. The guys that attend to the emails are more professional than those that answer calls..
I can't really remember d email address, I think it is customercare@etisalat.com.ng
You can google for their customer care email address to be sure..
thnx boss
Re: What Is Wrong With Etisalat? by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 21, 2014
Donfamous: yeah in kobe but yesterday twas more than 250 naira dey deducted at once, while usin operamini
Call their customer care and lay your complain and don't settle for anytime except a refund and assurance it will never occur again. All these network providers are exploiting nigerians since the inception of GSM.
Re: What Is Wrong With Etisalat? by Donfamous(m): 9:48am On Aug 21, 2014
idokojerry:
Call their customer care and lay your complain and don't settle for anytime except a refund and assurance it will never occur again. All these network providers are exploiting nigerians since the inception of GSM.
refund ke? Dem no even know dere work, just giving me stupid excuses like I'm usin badoo or 2go which obviously I dint use, dey later told me that they av a problem with their system I shull call again d next day, but I know they can't refund it
Re: What Is Wrong With Etisalat? by Genea(f): 10:46am On Aug 21, 2014
Donfamous: yeah in kobe but yesterday twas more than 250 naira dey deducted at once, while usin operamini
ndo ,sowi ooo
Re: What Is Wrong With Etisalat? by Donfamous(m): 11:06am On Aug 21, 2014
Genea: ndo ,sowi ooo
lolz thankx. But I vex for dem gan, they had to hang up themselves

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Etisalat? by econome(m): 11:09am On Aug 21, 2014
Donfamous: I called them they were just telling me rubbish, u can't use third party apps, d second time I called, d rep was telling me that meybe I shul subscribing and use normal phone data. Imagine

BOTH MTN AND ETISALAT DEH CHOP UR MONEY SMALL SMALL EVEN WHEN You HAVE BIS PLAN, IF You NOTICED THEY CALL THE BIS PLAN "VOICE PLAN"..I HAVE ALSO CALLED SOMETIMES AGO. You CAN ACCESS ANY SITE EXCEPT YOUTUBE WITH US BIS

SO JUST DON'T CREDIT THE FONE FOR CALLS EXCEPT FOR INTERNET, GET ANOTHER FONE FOR ALL UR CALLS
Re: What Is Wrong With Etisalat? by Donfamous(m): 11:14am On Aug 21, 2014
econome:

BOTH MTN AND ETISALAT DEH CHOP UR MONEY SMALL SMALL EVEN WHEN You HAVE BIS PLAN, IF You NOTICED THEY CALL THE BIS PLAN "VOICE PLAN"..I HAVE ALSO CALLED SOMETIMES AGO. You CAN ACCESS ANY SITE EXCEPT YOUTUBE WITH US BIS

SO JUST DON'T CREDIT THE FONE FOR CALLS EXCEPT FOR INTERNET, GET ANOTHER FONE FOR ALL UR CALLS
thanks appreciated
Re: What Is Wrong With Etisalat? by Whizpeter(m): 10:42am On Aug 23, 2014
Donfamous: thnx boss

Uwc

(1) (Reply)

Features Of D New Bbm For Android / Please I Need A Phone Advice / Get Free For All Recharge Cards/credit Now !!! Any Network.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.