Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,968 members, 7,806,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

Who Is The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria? (6413 Views)

Umahi: I'm Not The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria / The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west / Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria? by Caseless: 3:46pm On Aug 20, 2014
erabe: . You truly a Nigerian
thank u!

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria? by Caseless: 3:47pm On Aug 20, 2014
comos:
wetin dey Lagos, is not the Lagos I am staying, or you want me to post pictures
post pic or shut d rat-trap!

5 Likes

Re: Who Is The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 20, 2014
caseless: na under bridge u de 4 lagos b dat.
Ogba,Ikeja.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria? by Itoroetti(m): 4:01pm On Aug 20, 2014
mkpakanaodogwu: OCHENDO

grin

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria? by shevon: 4:02pm On Aug 20, 2014
My able governor, Martin Elechi of Eboyin State should be given a lifetime award for non performance. In short, he deserves a "Nobel Prize in Non-Performance while in Public Office" angry

5 Likes

Re: Who Is The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria? by danot1030: 4:02pm On Aug 20, 2014
caseless: go to lagos and see 4 urself cos sitting in that ur landlocked region to rate fashola's giant stride in lagos wont help u, as seeing they say is believing. Even devil sef knw say fashola work for lagos.
in my opinion I will suggest that u ignore thart kid, rather be happy wit him dat his parents were able to afford a cheap chinko for him, answering him makes him feel he is a human being.

4 Likes

Re: Who Is The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria? by TamzyTamudo: 4:03pm On Aug 20, 2014
caseless: tell me ur geopolitical zone and, i'l tel u fashola has done 1000 times better than all governor ever produced in ur region...both past and present.
Attention seeker, u ar despicably cretinous!
shut up there this man fashola has done what in the whole of lagos? U better don't let me flood ejigbo and other lagos communities pics I have here,fashola ko fashola ni,he is not the worst but he is not in the first best 5.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria? by Itoroetti(m): 4:06pm On Aug 20, 2014
caseless: tell me ur geopolitical zone and, i'l tel u fashola has done 1000 times better than all governor ever produced in ur region...both past and present.
Attention seeker, u ar despicably cretinous!

what has fashola done?
is it the increment in schools fees by over 200 percent?
abi na tolling of all the federal roads?
is it d illegal deportation of legal nigerian citizen?
promising us of vision 2020 to get pipe borne water?(so we no go drink water till 2020)?
is it the lies he told us that he built suspension bridge when actually he didnt?
what has he really done with the trillions of IGR he has recieved since 2007?
u can tell us what he has done but dont lie cos we will expose u

5 Likes

Re: Who Is The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria? by Itoroetti(m): 4:08pm On Aug 20, 2014
Nobleval: what has Fashola done for Lagos?....
Itoroetti:
what has fashola done?
is it the increment in schools by over 200 percent?
abi na tolling of all the federal roads?
is it d illegal deportation of legal nigerian citizen?
promising us of vision 2020 to get pipe borne water?(so we no go drink water till 2020)?
is it the lies he told us that he built suspension bridge when actually he didnt?
what has he really done with the trillions of IGR he has recieved since 2007?
u can tell us what he has done but dont lie cos we will expose u
Nobleval: what has Fashola done for Lagos?....

help me ask him

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria? by Itoroetti(m): 4:11pm On Aug 20, 2014
caseless: They go like this:
1.theodore orji - ABIA
2. Martin elechi -EBONYI
3. Emanuel Uduaghan- DELTA
4. Idris wada - KOGI
5. Jona jang - PLATEAU
6. Gabriel suswan - BENUE
7. Seidu Dakingari - KEBBI
8. Babangida Aliyu- NIGER
9. Suntai- TARABA
10. NYAKO- adamawa
11. Isah Yuguda- bauchi
12. Ramalan yero-kaduna

fashola-tolling of federal roads

rauf- sponsoring of pilgrimage to sudan n saudi arabia

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 20, 2014
1.theodore orji - ABIA
2. Martin elechi -EBONYI
4. Idris wada - KOGI
5. Jona jang - PLATEAU
9. Suntai- TARABA
10. NYAKO- adamawa
11. Isah Yuguda- bauchi
12. Ramalan yero-kaduna
Funny enough all these Governors aside from Adamawa are PDP Governors

5 Likes

Re: Who Is The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 20, 2014
The worst Governors in Nigeria are PDP Governors

5 Likes

Re: Who Is The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria? by Ayekotoo(m): 4:21pm On Aug 20, 2014
All PDP Governors combined are worst!

6 Likes

Re: Who Is The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria? by Caseless: 4:43pm On Aug 20, 2014
danot1030: in my opinion I will suggest that u ignore thart kid, rather be happy wit him dat his parents were able to afford a cheap chinko for him, answering him makes him feel he is a human being.
i take it dat way.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria? by Caseless: 4:48pm On Aug 20, 2014
lakhadimar: Funny enough all these Governors aside from Adamawa are PDP Governors
nyako ma na their own now. He spent 7 yrs as a pdp govnor and 1yr as an apc govnor.

6 Likes

Re: Who Is The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria? by Caseless: 4:49pm On Aug 20, 2014
Itoroetti:

fashola-tolling of federal roads

rauf- sponsoring of pilgrimage to sudan n saudi arabia

go and sleep!

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria? by henryblaze25(m): 4:50pm On Aug 20, 2014
Please u people should create space 4 my Governor, the Governor of Bayelsa state.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria? by Kenai: 4:54pm On Aug 20, 2014
1.theodore orji - ABIA
2. Martin elechi -EBONYI
4. Idris wada - KOGI
5. Jona jang - PLATEAU
9. Suntai- TARABA
10. NYAKO- adamawa
11. Isah Yuguda- bauchi
12. Ramalan yero-kaduna

Jonah Jang did very well to chart a new course of independence (away from the Hausa-Fulani Arewa Hegemony) for the minority tribes of Plateau, at least.
All things being equal, I'd place Idris Wada of Kogi as the Worst Governor.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria? by Caseless: 4:55pm On Aug 20, 2014
TamzyTamudo: shut up there this man fashola has done what in the whole of lagos? U better don't let me flood ejigbo and other lagos communities pics I have here,fashola ko fashola ni,he is not the worst but he is not in the first best 5.
bad belle ppl, show us wetin ur govnor don do and shut-up!

7 Likes

Re: Who Is The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria? by kajoula(m): 4:56pm On Aug 20, 2014
1.theodore orji - ABIA
2. Martin elechi -EBONYI
4. Idris wada - KOGI
5. Jona jang - PLATEAU
9. Suntai- TARABA
10. NYAKO- adamawa
11. Isah Yuguda- bauchi
12. Ramalan yero-kaduna

[size=19pt]This list is CASELESS...NOTHING BUT PUFF PUFF[/size]
Re: Who Is The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria? by tit(f): 4:57pm On Aug 20, 2014
Amechi!
He built the 20th wonder of the world!
The hanging monorail of Port Harcourt.
People come from all over the world to see that white elephant
and depart snapping their fingers and shaking their heads in wonder.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria? by Caseless: 4:57pm On Aug 20, 2014
Kenai:

Jonah Jang did very well to chart a new course of independence (away from the Hausa-Fulani Arewa Hegemony) for the minority tribes of Plateau, at least.
All things being equal, I'd place Idris Wada of Kogi as the Worst Governor.
bigot, jona na frm birom and na majority he belong to.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 20, 2014
ziezy: That Ebonyi Man...what's his name again...yeh Martin Elechi ...nothing to show except for sm billion loan from world bank for what I donno ..
ignorance is a disease. Reject it!!!
Re: Who Is The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 20, 2014
1.theodore orji - ABIA
2. Martin elechi -EBONYI
4. Idris wada - KOGI
5. Jona jang - PLATEAU
9. Suntai- TARABA
10. NYAKO- adamawa
11. Isah Yuguda- bauchi
12. Ramalan yero-kaduna
yes!!! Name all PDP Governors!!!
Re: Who Is The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria? by Kenai: 5:03pm On Aug 20, 2014
caseless: bigot, jona na frm birom and na majority he belong to.

I meant Northern minorities, and he should be commended for refusing to be bullied by the Arewa cult.
The Plateau people, today, speak for themselves, and not the orders of the hegemony. The Middle-belt Nation is rising.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 20, 2014
shevon: My able governor, Martin Elechi of Eboyin State should be given a lifetime award for non performance. In short, he deserves a "Nobel Prize in Non-Performance while in Public Office" angry
I repeat. Get enlightened and reject ignorance because it increases the level of your timidity!!!

Elechi has performed better than many Governors with his meagre monthly allocation.
Because his positive strides don't get much media attention doesn't mean he is as worse as you stated...
Re: Who Is The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 20, 2014
APCshit apologists be like 'All PDP Governors do nothing'..

I never expected anything more. Opposition in Nigeria makes one blind and deaf to developmental strides in the opposition party.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria? by FearGodinall: 5:10pm On Aug 20, 2014
I think people had forgotten that Bayelsa is a state if not the name of the governor should be the number one.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria? by Caseless: 5:14pm On Aug 20, 2014
Kenai:

I meant Northern minorities, and he should be commended for refusing to be bullied by the Arewa cult.
The Plateau people, today, speak for themselves, and not the orders of the hegemony. The Middle-belt Nation is rising.
bigot! Tiv, igala etc that ar ruling their states ar nothern minorities and they'r even more free than birom.
Re: Who Is The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria? by Caseless: 5:16pm On Aug 20, 2014
Largas:
yes!!! Name all PDP Governors!!!
na so!
Re: Who Is The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria? by meforyou1(m): 5:17pm On Aug 20, 2014
Nobleval: Fashola.
I don't like fashola but he isn't d worst. Give TA Orji that infamous award

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Worst Performing Governor In Nigeria? by MzJackBaueress(f): 5:19pm On Aug 20, 2014
If I say "T" you say "A" another man say "Orji" omo na you sabi!

grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See What Ben Bruce Said Today About Disaster That Is About Hitting Nigeria(pics) / Father Mbaka Drops Another Prophesy On Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State / NBC Okays 159 Radio, TV Stations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.